Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
0 for me. Waiting for the orgy to bump my numbers up. :tongue:

J

JR7

0. This is a good question, but I am not the best person to answer it. I've been happily married to the same fine woman the entire time I've been an lpsg member. So I don't intend to meet any females personally or have sexual contact. However, I've often wondered how things may have gone down had I discovered lpsg when I was single and before I started dating my (now) wife. (I don't know if lpsg was even around back then.) But I can tell you that in the late 90's - early 2000's I used aol to meet women. And I met quite a few in person. I had sex with a few. I would say I did oral (performed cunnilingus, received fellatio) with at least 15 women I met off of aol. I was a real slut when it came to oral. So I would hope that I would have at least 5 trysts from lpsg. I know aol was fairly easy. And I must say I got some of the best blow jobs of my life from aol. Some very tasty, hairy vaginas as I recall too! If the women are half as fun in person as they sound on lpsg I think I'd really have to concentrate so as not to cum too soon!