LPSG Members You Had Sex With

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2... I think. I tend not to think about where I met people, since I really don't care, so my memory may be misleading me slightly =/ There are quite a few who I would more than happily play with, under different circumstances, though. Many of whom are within a reasonable distance, even.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
**requests to see stone-carved list**
:tongue:
It's secret, I'm afraid. But, you're on it. :tongue:

MoT.... I think I must start a "To Do" list myself...

can I borrow your stone engraver please???
Certainly. *gives engraver* Take your time with it - there's no rush.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MOT honey...I hope i'm on that list of yours! Lol!

I've slept with 2 members here and we're still great friends I'm happy to say. There are more i'd love to meet and see where it goes, but they'd have to be willing to share with my J and C...

This is getting good...keep it going. There has to be more?

J

JR7

As a monogamous husband, I will probably be a fairly boring lpsg member. But I applaud those of you who have met and had sexual contact (or full blown intercourse) with other lpsg members. In my single days if lpsg existed (which I don't think it did) I would have been right there with you. I'm sure I would have unwittingly gotten into erection contests with many of the dudes on this site by having hooked up with the same women. Thanks to my wife, you never have to compete with me!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have no doubt that I've had sexual contact with any number of LPSG members without ever knowing that they were on this site. With over 70,000 members and no easy way to sort them out geographically it's really hard to tell. But having been relatively promiscuous in six states of the southwest US I'm sure more than a handful of my sex partners are probably members.

I only know of four LPSG members for sure that I've had sex with. They were all men, no women. Two in Colorado, two in New Mexico. Anyone want to increase that to five?