Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,
So I've been trying to come up with ideas of how to maximize my motivation to work as hard as possible at the gym now that the holidays are over and shirtless spring weather is starting to loom on the horizon. There's nothing like a bit of friendly competition to light a bit of a fire under my ass. So I was thinking that if I could drum up some interest here, it would be fun to have a Get Fit competition for those of us who want to shed a few winter pounds and/or really buff up the muscles.
The idea would be to take a Before photo or two by the entry deadline and then take After photos when the competition ends (say 2-3 months later?). We could post them and have the users (all our lurking ladies for starters) here vote on who has made the most dramatic change to themselves between the Before pics and After pics. We could also post update shots every month so we can see how we're stacking up against the competition.
The winner would be the guy who has made the most marked improvement (this could be weight loss and/or muscle gain/toning up -whatever it takes to make you look amazing) over the duration of the competition.
Any takers? If you like the idea, post some support here to get the ball rolling and also send me a PM so I can start an official list of participants. I'd say we make an entry deadline of January 3 and post the Before pics of all the competitors at that point. I already have a few guys who are interested, but wanted to post here to open it up to anybody who wants to participate.
Looking forward to some good competitive fun.

Buzzrider7

PS I wasn't quite sure which forum to post this in, so if anybody has a better suggestion, make it!

Last edited:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is something i definately NEED, however i'm also a greedy lil fuck and want a prize of somesort beyond simply adoration and world wide fame ;-p any thoughts?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, a group might work better as I've seen these threads get started and die, perhaps because they end up getting buried. A group would allow for multiple topics, too.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,
I've posted the guidelines for the competition in the new group Men's Get Fit Competition. All "Before" photos must be posted to the group by January 3 to enter. See the guidelines for details on the Before pic.
So do we have any other generous donors around who'd be up for offering a prize to sweeten the competition a bit? ;-)