LPSG Mentioned on OMGBLOG.com

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
probably because that site sucks and is neither as established nor as culturally significant as this one

:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Oh dear - stop - you're hurting me. *wipes tear* Listen, I spend more time here than is strictly sensible and even I don't consider this place culturally significant. Where the hell do you get 'culturally significant'?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:lmao: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

Oh dear - stop - you're hurting me. *wipes tear* Listen, I spend more time here than is strictly sensible and even I don't consider this place culturally significant. Where the hell do you get 'culturally significant'?

Hey now! We have loads of culture. Just like this place.

Hung_Aussie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was looking at a recent posting over at the OMG blog today when I discovered that we were featured in a post! Now, normally I love Frank's blog, but in this case he was rather harsh;

Some clever fellow who thinks a lot of himself has set up a "support group" site for well endowed men. Forum threads include "Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy", "Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues" and "Sex With a Large Penis". Oh lawd! You don't need support, fellows! Just a tub of vaseline, a leather wallet for your partner to bite down on, and some patience! Just kidding...don't use vaseline...it's not condom safe!

You can view the full 'article' here.

Are you a reader of OMG blog? Is Frank exeggarating or are we really all that self-absorbed? Tell me your thoughts on the matter.