LPSG more efficient than Facebook

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to LPSG's credit that if someone posts some kind of racial slur or other offensive material that swiftly things are removed and the offender banned.

Well someone posted "kill a Jew day" on facebook and it is still up there aftrer at least 3 hours.
I'm sure it has been reported to the Facebook Administrators thousands of times by now.
You would think something like Facebook would have a way to screen things and a way to respond to such things in a timely manner

Original Page
Login | Facebook

Site which originally reported page:
"Kill a Jew Day" is July 9th on Facebook - Atlas Shrugs

Page telling how to report (If you have a facebook account - please do so)
The Observatorium: Jack-wad On Facebook

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm pleased to report that I woke up this morning and the Facebook page linked above is gone.
I thank those of you who took the time and made the effort to report it to Facebook.

The information on one of the links was the the creator of the page was from Singapore.

Disturbing that even one person in the world would come up with such a thing.
That there were over 100 people signed on that they would be attending makes me scratch my head.
If anyone thought it funny they are so sick that commitment to some kind of institution should be in order.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. off the wall question about FB and I didn't want to start a new threat .. but the kids are telling me that in the future we may have to pay, if this true then they can take their "page" back :(