LPSG: Now With Anti-Freak (tips for girls to improve their experience on this site)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Neeson Niceone, Apr 16, 2008.

1. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

In light of recent complaints, I've decided to write a few quick notes to help girls enjoy the site without being harassed. Most of this stuff is common sense. Of course the #1 rule is "don't get angry on the internet" - to do so is truly a waste of your time.

Avoid Generic Usernames
    Don't choose usernames like "hot18yr32DD", "hornyteengirl", or something equally uncreative and attention grabbing. Over emphasizing a physical aspect of yourself in your username will just attract attention you don't want. You also will find members regard you with a lack of credibilty or think you're not really a girl. Username changes should be sent to Pecker or Mindseye.

Do Not Put AIM/MSN/YIM Info In Your Profile

Just don't. I know a girl who made this mistake and suffers terribly for it. Even though she took the name down, the damage is done and IMs from obnoxious guys pop up all the time. Having to block tons of people or worry about IM windows containing unprovoked questions about your penis size preference popping up isn't an experience you want. If you really want to have random people contact you using these services, create a specific account for LPSG.

Don't Post Pictures With Your Face
    ..Unless you are ok with people you know in real life knowing you frequent the Large Penis Support Group. My guess is you'd rather your dentist not be thinking about how he saw you on this site while your under for a root canal. One girl on this site used to have a fantastic gallery with her boyfriend but took it down when someone they know recognized them in it. Most people who will recognize you won't actually tell you - they will just think about it and tell others. You may still think the vastness of the internet and the chances of someone you know running into your gallery on this site are slim, but it's a roll of the dice. My advice: don't do it.

Preventing Picture Theft
    This will make you furious: seeing someone else using your picture. You can make it harder for someone to pass off your picture as their own by doing a digital watermark on the image. You've seen these before: a semi-transparent image or sentence that's hard to remove and identifies the image as yours. Along with powerful programs like Photoshop, you can use a free online service such as PicMarkr to watermark your pictures. Only after you watermark should you upload them to LPSG.

Be Credible With A Validation Image
    Tired of being called fake? People thinking you're actually a guy? You'll instantly be much more credible if you post a validation pic where you write in big clear letters Your Username @ LPSG and hold it in front of your body. Having a high resolution and clear image is vital for this. Write with bright/bold colored markers and be creative! This girl is a good example (and hopefully she doesn't mind me using her as one). If you're not using your face, use enough of your body so we can tell you are a girl (and the same one as the other pics).

Turn Off Private Messages
    So you've got a hot profile and 100 guys a day reminding you about it. If you've had enough, you can turn off all private messages and not have to deal with that noise. Under the "LPSG" logo, click "CP" (control panel) and then "Edit Options" from the menu. Scroll down until you get to the section for Private Messenging and uncheck "Enable Private Messaging" or leave it checked and then check "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators". Spam begone!

Turn Off Private Messages in LPSG Chat
    If you've checked out the LPSG chat room, you probably got flooded with private messages poping up relentlessly. This can make going to the chatroom nearly unbearable for girls. You can disable private messages entirely by right-clicking on the main chat window (where everyone in the room talks) and check "Ignore IMs". Now if guys want to talk to you, they will have to do it in the main window - and they will be less inclinded to ask you something rediculous.

Lastly, you don't have to tolerate harrassment. If someone is making your time on the site miserable, talk to the moderators! That's what they are for. I believe I speak for most guys when I say I enjoy the contributions and opinions of the female members and hope this demographic of the site grows. Now you post your tips to continue the site being enjoyable for women!

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Bravo rawrs!

3. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good post; well said.

4. lttlgrllst

lttlgrllst New Member

Good Advice!!

5. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    this should be a sticky...lol.
    :smile:

well said rawr.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

i don't get bothered by creeps.

i think it's because i'm such a bitch all the time.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

And trucker women like us come special.....everyone loves a gummy bj.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

i guess the sigline might be helping :cool:

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

i have my sigs disabled, but i'll always remember our conversation about being toothless trucker women. Arent we perrrrrrdy?

10. dolfette

Gold Member

pardon me while i fart, scratch and rearrange my tackle.

11. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I thought this all becomes obvious after you've spent a day or two here but thanks for posting this! Definitely a sticky for the new.

Although I'm always one for "live and learn".

12. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Good, but I like reading hilarious private messages, my panties aren't up in a bunch about it though.

13. frizzle

Gold Member

To be fair this could also be applied to straight guys.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Excellent advice Rawrs. :smile: Maybe since it comes from a man the guilty will take note and start acting right. :cool:

15. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

And that's why you've lasted so long :biggrin1: compared to others...

16. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    Now that this is out of the way...ladies, tell your friends.

17. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Taking down my pics fixed it for me. You still get the guy who thinks changing your sexuality is a matter of effort once in a while, but otherwise it's not so bad. But it's no where near as bad for us as it is for girls. If LPSG was a buffet, cock would be the mashed potatoes. The girls are in much shorter supply, much to the regret of straight guys (and our ridiculous notions on how girls feel about penis size, lol).

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

most of the "female" profiles on here are fakes anyways.. so who cares

19. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

that's is a good question....why do you care?:cool:
    Do you know enough females in real life to converse with?

20. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

huh? was that a question or an insult? either way.. good try..
    i said who cares.. meaning who gives a shit...why bother telling females how to improve their time here, when most profiles when u go to gallery and click females, are blatantly fake..and the few that are real, most are smart ass bitches with a stick up their ass because they are one of the few woman on here and get praised, get over yourself..

Draft saved Draft deleted