LPSG: Now With Anti-Freak (tips for girls to improve their experience on this site)

blondstranger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might want to add that if you do put a picture up then take it down, it does not guarantee that people have not saved it elsewhere. This is something that just became painfully aware to me.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
lol i didnt mean all, sorry, that did come out wrong.... but some of the regulars, i have to say, have some real attitudes on them, the females seem to be able to geta way with saying far more bullshit , and theres always plenty of guys there to defend them, no matter how deep they get themselves in.. its funny , anyway sorry that came out the wrong way, didnt mean to offend the nice ones

Every now and then I also type without thinking.

sneakysexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had great experience with some of the women here. I don't think all the problem with women being so-called harrassed here has to do with the guys. The guy who said a lot of them are fakes are right. This comes fr4om personal experience here. Not into sharing details right now but I will later.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only thing I don't fully agree with is the pictures with the face theory.

Besides the obvious goals of this forum, there's a lot of talk about other topics that may not involve finding out who has the biggest shlong, who can pop the largest orgasm or who looks the most fuckable. Many people want to freely express themselves and be taken seriously. And I have to admit, I have a hard time listening to anyone who makes it a point to show me their dick, torso and ass first without even showing me their face. It's as if I'm supposed to listen to your opinion and accept them only because you think you have a bigger dick than others. It's hard to look intilectual when your pictures are only geared to bring attention to yourself through superficial needs.

You have the guts to be here and show the world how endowed you are, then you may as well give people the full package. It's weird to see people put these secretive pictures of massive manhood online, knowing that it'll probably get strangers to only like them for what's in between their legs. Then they spend countless hours of time to use other various topics to look intelligent, all the while many of the nods are just people playing along in an attempt to get closer to that dick and not to them as individuals. It's like a gay or lesbian finally coming out of the closet. We're all worried about being seen or exposed by those who won't approve, when in reality if people find you on this site then it's obvious they're sniffing around for the same exact thing. Big dicks, hot boobs and gorgeous men & women. And the occasional cookie recipe.

I found this site searching for an old friend of mine, and somehow thought it would be fun to stick around. And for the most part, minus some lengthy political flame wars, it has been. I've never hooked up with anyone on this forum (and who knows if that will ever happen), nor was my intention to secretly add notches to my belt or extend the contacts in my Black Book. I know of a few people who would disapprove of me being on this site. But this is my life and my choices. If they decide to make something this silly an issue and come forward, then we'll hopefully discuss it with open minds and come to a conclusion. Otherwise, let them think what they want.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
The only thing I don't fully agree with is the pictures with the face theory.

Besides the obvious goals of this forum, there's a lot of talk about other topics that may not involve finding out who has the biggest shlong, who can pop the largest orgasm or who looks the most fuckable. Many people want to freely express themselves and be taken seriously. And I have to admit, I have a hard time listening to anyone who makes it a point to show me their dick, torso and ass first without even showing me their face. It's as if I'm supposed to listen to your opinion and accept them only because you think you have a bigger dick than others. It's hard to look intilectual when your pictures are only geared to bring attention to yourself through superficial needs.

I find it really hard to talk to someone without attaching a face (or heaven forbid, a real name) to what they're saying. I'm sorry, I'm bad with remembering cocks but I'm great with names and faces. So I wish more people had face pics up here too, but I understand that they don't want anyone they know to figure out who they are. I just tend to talk to those people less.