LPSG people we miss....

Media
"Those were the days... "

A/B

Yup. Those were the days...:)

Madame Zora was—and is—an LPSG legend. An unforgettable onscreen persona. Bright and direct. Always an exemplary and prolific poster. Her posts were site classics, It also needs to be noted that she was a master in the artistry of expletives. She took no prisoners. . Initially terrifying, I came to truly appreciate her, realizing she was more bark than bite. She had a big heart and a great sense of humor under all that ferocity. I experienced both. I was the focus of her wrath once, but when she realized she was wrong, she wrote privately to apologize and offered to do so publicly. I told her it was not necessary. No one needed to know. I just appreciated her online image too much to ask that of her. She’s been gone for over a decade, but I often wonder what she would post on specific subjects, and in response to specific posters. Wherever she is, I hope she is well and happy and that life has been kind to her.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Must have been a different Enid then than the one who is around here now.

Nah. There is only one Ms. Enid. I am an expert on Enid. Hard-core Enid stan. I remember the day she became Ms. Enid.

All others attempting to become Enid are destined to fail. Like Highlanders there can be only one. Pretenders to the throne must perish!!

oldhand

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dig it-within certain limits, i mean there ARE among those who just aren't worth it; Take SPLADLE for instance, and his wishing for the then TK to die, no, no, no, can't see HIM back.....at-all.
surprise-mother-fucker.gif

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Red_rulez and dolfette

I enjoyed chatting with Calboner, and Hickboy would truly make me LOL with his antics. All back when I had much more time to spend in the forums. I'm sure there are more I am missing...

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Red_rulez and dolfette

I enjoyed chatting with Calboner, and Hickboy would truly make me LOL with his antics. All back when I had much more time to spend in the forums. I'm sure there are more I am missing...
I'm still here, though I don't post much. Funny that I found this: I did not look for mentions of my name but looked at the list of new posts, saw the thread title, and decided to look at the thread to see if Hickboy was mentioned. I think I once started a thread in commemoration of him called "You're all a bunch of fucking assholes." Or maybe it was "Fuck you, you fucking fucks." Something on those lines.

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have exchanged messages with a few of you but haven't developed some sort of big connection beyond small talks... and I should. I do miss reading about @Hanging6x6.

Hope I get to connect with any of you beyond the casual jerkoff.

Reactions: Indelicate