Lpsg pet peeves

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have spambots been hacking the LPSG emails?

Every few days I get spam emails saying my computer has been taken over/infected. The thing is, they address me by my LPSG username and are sent to the email I signed up here with.

The messages aren't showing up here, they're going straight to my email address - but I can't recall using the 'willow78' name anywhere else, which is why I'm wondering if something has happened here.

Anyone else having this issue?

Every few days I get spam emails saying my computer has been taken over/infected. The thing is, they address me by my LPSG username and are sent to the email I signed up here with.

The messages aren't showing up here, they're going straight to my email address - but I can't recall using the 'willow78' name anywhere else, which is why I'm wondering if something has happened here.

Not that I've noticed with my emajl. May be worth while to bring this to @Mr. LPSG 's attention, though.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

The email account you used when signing up here is the issue. Either it was hacked at some point, or you've used that address when signing up at other sites, and that site is the problem.
Eg. Let's say I sign up at Lpsg using email account abcdef@mail.com. I then start using that email account to sign up at various other sites...it becomes my secondary email address so I don't fill up my real email account with junk. So I sign up at aaaaaa.com, bbbbbb.com, Netflix.com, cnn,com, etc. Now, one of these sites could either have been hacked into and their email address list stolen, or they could have sold their address list to advertisers.
I doubt Lpsg was hacked into or a lot of members would be complaining. Chances are it was some other site that was either hacked or sold their list.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It may be just like is happening with telephone where the bad guys are putting up your own phone number in caller id. I don't know this for a fact as far as with email but it could be the same just a thought on the matter at hand.

The whole "men automatically/innately are better at dick sucking" that gets bandied about so much. I think the people who are best at oral sex are the ones who are enthusiastic and who pay attention to the person they're with.

I've had equally lousy oral from men and women. I think the whole "hurr durr men are better" is just a not so subtle part of how many men on here don't like women + some extremely rose tinted glasses. Right. Most or all male/male sex is automatically amazing because same body parts? It's also pretty fucking shitty as far as completely ignoring non-binary people.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hi. Can you private message me an example of this?

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Enid

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People who start a celebrity/model/notable thread without even including a picture.

When you ask for a picture, the OP gets all snooty and says "Just use Google!".

I mean, sure, I could use Google...but why should I? You started the thread, you find the phucking foto!

Example: Photo - Harvey Cantwell

I have no idea who this Harvey Cantwell is, and I can't well be bothered looking.

(and don't be fooled by 'Photo' in the title, there isn't one)

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
People who start a celebrity/model/notable thread without even including a picture.

I mean, sure, I could use Google...but why should I? You started the thread, you find the phucking foto!

I have no idea who this Harvey Cantwell is, and I can't well be bothered looking.

Maybe members that use the prefix 'photo' or 'video' when they post, but don't include either, should get warning points.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Several things:

(1) "I have X problem with my body. I want to ask LPSG for advice instead of going to a doctor."

(2) "My life is shit except for LPSG. I'll post here every 5 seconds until my life gets better."

(3) "I'm kinky as hell and didn't read the TOS. I want to post everything I can that violates the TOS so I can attempt to return with a different screen name and complain about the moderators."

(4) "I want to beat a dead (political, cultural, asinine, take your pick) horse. I'll demonstrate how obnoxious I can be until I'm banned."

(5) "I'm on a big dick site but can't stand fags. So I'll post my big dick and then get upset because all the fags compliment me on its size."

(6) "I have no idea how to be a human being, but I know my dick is hard and I know it gets hard over female tits and ass, so I'll go over to the Women's Issues section and see if I can get some attention. Over there, I'm sure women are just waiting for me to come on to them."

(7) "I'm not proud of my own body, so I'll borrow several other people's pictures and pass them off as my own. Even though each is a picture of a different person. I'm confident that I'll be successful at fooling everyone."

(8) "I'm new here, so I'll jump in with both feet and make a big splash without listening to see what the conversation's about. I'm sure I don't need to assess the context before I insert my $0.02, because I'm confident that anything I say will be important enough to share."

(9) "I'm (in/circumcised, nudist/not, straight/gay/bi, natural, shaved, pierced, a modest person, a private person, etc.) and think everyone should feel exactly like me, because I represent the entire human race. So I'll spend my time at LPSG evangelizing to those who disagree with me--particularly those who disagree the strongest. I'm sure I'll be successful."

(10) "I'm larger than you, and you, and you, and even you. I'll spend my time here at LPSG making sure that I share my enormous size, because as everyone knows I ordered my genetics from a catalog--it wasn't just chance."

(11) "Even though that friendly person says his or her sexual orientation is X, I'm sure it's Y, because why else would that person be friendly? And besides, his or her body is so attractive that I can't stop myself."

(12) "Why actually have face-to-face conversations with other people? I'm sure Skype, kik, and other modes of communication are sufficient. After all, I'm just here looking for sex."

NCbear (who's feeling somewhat snarky at the moment, in case you hadn't noticed--and who's sure he can think of more, if he had another half a second to cogitate)

Any updates?

NCbear (who's thinking of some . . . . )

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Don't they realise the same google search ya are expected to perform would probably yield more images than a blind request on LPSG?

Like, a google search is even easier than making a thread on LPSG. Way fewer key strokes.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"I was just watching a rerun of this barely memorable show from the 1970s - sorry, can't remember the name of the show or any of the main cast or characters - and in the last five minutes, there was this really hot guy who walked past in the background before he disappeared off camera. Does anyone know his name and if he has nudes?"

Media
"I was just watching a rerun of this barely memorable show from the 1970s - sorry, can't remember the name of the show or any of the main cast or characters - and in the last five minutes, there was this really hot guy who walked past in the background before he disappeared off camera. Does anyone know his name and if he has nudes?"
It was me. I was doing the time warp. Again. You can find my pics at

Funtimez12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe this is a problem that only happens on a phone, but when I’m scrolling the home page and it automatically updates and I lose my spot. Tried to see if there’s a way to stop that but couldn’t find one.

I feel like posting some nude celebrity pictures and asking if anyone has any "clothed" pictures.

OMG! Just saw this hottie on XTube! There's gotta be some textiles out there!

PLS share!!!!!

The thirst is real ‘round here...

Reactions: NCbear