Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak and a strong sexual nature. Hence - my gallery! I love the attention so I must be a bit of a narcissist as well.

I'm not too worried about my tits being recognized. I am careful about what I post and what is viewable in my pics. I don't share easily recognized anecdotes from my life and the "real" stories in my blog have been blurred with fantasy.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to have alot more of them with a bunch of different themes but slowly whittled it down to just a few basics...

I suppose the afore-stated reasons of narcissism, exhibitionism and (as a reason for not having many), being worried about outside idenitification all apply...

However, I also think of it as a kind of courtesy gesture as I persoanlly enjoy looking at other peoples pictures. I guees I keep a couple as a kind of "I showed you mine..."-type thing

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me its just for fun. I don't really give it a second thought. But I do enjoy people commenting on the pics, whether positive or negative.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When is it enough? I'm truly glad that some posters don't seem to have a limit. Obviously it depends on how creative the shots are, the subject matter, etc., but there are some galleries with tons of photos that never get boring. For example, Calboner, conchis and Not_Punny are all, or have been, prolific posters but the quality of their shots is superb. Not to mention, hot-making in the extreme.

At the other end of the spectrum, there are some albums that should be limited to a maximum number: last week's pizza boxes, mountains of filthy laundry or a dead cat in the background or foreground; shots focussed on the inside of a toilet bowl. <------ pet hate!

Most women here choose to post at least a verification picture to quell the accusations of being a gender faker. It also gets you access to the best Group on LPSG: The Real Ladies Group. My first photo was for verification.

I've only got six shots in my public album and twenty in private ones. I'm a (very shy) exhibitionist, and I love to print off all the weirdy PMs they provoke and display them in my house.:cool::tongue: