LPSG Pictures - Afraid being recognized

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was first a little reserved about posting pics of my penis on this site just because I thought an ex might recognize it. Then I realized that's ridiculous.. it could be anyone's penis and the chances are slim to nill anyways. I made sure not to have any recognizable objects from my house in the pictures lol.
First of all...

Am I just paranoid??

Second of all, what do you think the chances are of being recognized by someone on this website?? Or for any matter, any site?

When I thought about posting full pics (I have way too much imagination) I thought "What if MY MOM was on this site, or any of my friends or ANYONE I know who recognized me??"

Has anyone else gone through this? People who post non-face pics, and people who post face-pics what are your thoughts?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It does seem paranoid being worried that someone will spot you, but the internet isn't actually as big a place as it feels, in the time I've used it I've only bumped into one person I knew, but it does happen. I think it's sensible to take reasonable precautions to protect your identity unless you don't give a toss about friends or family knowing what mischief you're up to :)

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
was considering it ... then I received a question about a post ... to find best answer, did a google search of the subject, and guess what --- my post on this website turned up ... decided not to post any pics, after all

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hubert Gerald?!?! It's your mother. What in god's name are you doing here!?!?

:biggrin1:

draW716

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone who would recognize you would also have to be on this site (at least browsing), so what's the big deal? I doubt anyone is going to confront me in the hallway and shout, "I always new you had an above average cock and kind of licked discussing things with people who also had and enjoyed above average cocks!!!" :rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would only be so fortunate as to have someone in my local area see pictures of my cock... I am a short and stocky guy so 99% of people don't think that I am packin', if they only knew...

D

deleted4499

i googled my profile name on here and it came right up. it was the first thing google found

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone who would recognize you would also have to be on this site :rolleyes:

But they'd know you were on and you wouldn't necessarily be aware they were on, so they could go around telling your friends and family, even anonymously. On another site like this I used there was a lady who'd posted graphic pics, someone started posting her abusive letters and making anonymous and very unpleasant phone calls, eventually she found out it was a neighbour but it was a nightmare for her.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont want to be recogized but if someone does ever does recognize me, i could really care less. first off theres no talking shit on my wang, secondly, if they are on here searchin for big dicks, who r they to criticize me for anything because, i am what they came for. thirdly, no one can actually prove its me as long as i dont show my face or any unique possessions of mine so yea, there it is

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thanks for the response guys n gals. I guess it does make sense that if someone was on this site they wouldn't care...

i googled my profile name on here and it came right up. it was the first thing google found

Lol I tried and was way on the second page. Nice.

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But they'd know you were on and you wouldn't necessarily be aware they were on, so they could go around telling your friends and family, even anonymously. On another site like this I used there was a lady who'd posted graphic pics, someone started posting her abusive letters and making anonymous and very unpleasant phone calls, eventually she found out it was a neighbour but it was a nightmare for her.

OMG THANKS A LOT

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont want to be recogized but if someone does ever does recognize me, i could really care less. first off theres no talking shit on my wang, secondly, if they are on here searchin for big dicks, who r they to criticize me for anything because, i am what they came for. thirdly, no one can actually prove its me as long as i dont show my face or any unique possessions of mine so yea, there it is

that's just it ... that it would not be someone who is a member of the site, who could be doing a google search on something else being discussed (other than your wang), who then comes across your posts, profile, and pics

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the neighbour had just said to her 'I saw you on a web site' that's one thing, it's all above board, it might be a bit embarrassing but their statement infers that they were on the same site and it's going to be your little secret. I think the chances of getting caught on a site like this are negligible, but if you're worried about it it's best to take a few precautions. I didn't want to be alarmist though.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't say there is no chance anyone's gonna spot you in public. Someone recognized me at the Folsom Street Fair last year. Yeah, the world is smaller than you think. Took my dirty pixs off because of that and it being a magnet for troll mail.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
was considering it ... then I received a question about a post ... to find best answer, did a google search of the subject, and guess what --- my post on this website turned up ... decided not to post any pics, after all

Exactly the same happened to me. I would never post face pics and im even paranoid that people will recognize me through my posts.

The things i say here arent things i want friends & family knowing about me

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, bb -- how ya doing?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My s/o enjoys me having pics up here. And imagine his amusement when he's meeting with a guy out of state... and he walks in and the guy is saying, hey, check out this chick... and it's my pictures!

This other guy had found them by searching "hotmilf" on google.

Small world.