LPSG Pictures - Afraid being recognized

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The thought crossed my mind for a second... But then I considered that if someone I knew recognized me on LPSG, I guess they'd be guilty of visiting this site too...

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool. keep me posted on what happens. :wink:

ill scan my LA pic and add it now for you to see (gimme a few mins)....i went for a day trip from SD with friends but we left early as one of the prissy ones didnt want to eat in lA..biatch (he) got his own way.we shouldve slapped him-lol.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
i'm a cow - we all look the same anyway.

other cows make fun off me beause of my oversized black splodge on my coat. but i dont care. i have a big splodge and i am proud of it

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
It does seem paranoid being worried that someone will spot you, but the internet isn't actually as big a place as it feels, in the time I've used it I've only bumped into one person I knew, but it does happen. I think it's sensible to take reasonable precautions to protect your identity unless you don't give a toss about friends or family knowing what mischief you're up to :)

yeah until your next employer sees you. Once you put a picture up even if you take it down it is out there forever. If your self-employed and don't care about the potential consequences then more power to ya. it amazes me what kids will post. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. But there's no point in tieing a bell on it. Besides I'm not here for the pictures anyway.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Took my dirty pixs off because of that and it being a magnet for troll mail.
I was only sending you about 15-20 emails a day. You make it sound like a bad thing. :tongue:

Back on topic. I took my pic that could be ID'd, down. I get the whole theory that if people see me and have an issue with it, then they'd also have to explain themselves as well. Still, with one of my jobs, their involvement here would be irrelevant, but I'd be fired instantly. That said, from the neck down, and with no obvious information in the background of the pics, I doubt that anyone would easily identify me. I mean, there are a couple online buddies that I have, that I've been chatting with online for a couple years in video chat, that I know live somewhere in here in the city, but since they ONLY show themselves from the chest down, I'd never recognize them on the street.

Well, OK, there was ONE, but we'd been chatting for about an hour, earlier that very day, I knew his approximate age, body type, hair colour, and that he lived close, AND he was wearing the exact same, rather unique, shirt, as when we were chatting online. :wink: Then he was online again, later, same shirt, and I asked him if he was in a certain part of town. He logged off, and I never saw him again. :sad:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if I had a splodge like that, I'd be showing it off ... since I don't, ... :(
I'm thinking about posting pics of my dick , I don't think is a problem if my face and most of my body is hidden on the pics.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
The key is to never let your real name, address or phone number out on the Internet. It can be googled. Freddie53 can be googled. But you won't know anymore after the google search then you knew before.

Pics. If no recognizable parts of your house or surrounding environment is shown and no pic of your face then it would be hard to prove. What is a person going to say. I saw your dick on the LPSG. That was all that was in the pic, but I know it is yours. Then other people will ask, "Just how did you know?"

I suspect most people will say nothing if they recognize a person here. More than likely they are trying to protect their identity as well.

I remember going to some parties as a teen that my parents certainly would not have approved. I remember another teen asking, "What are you doing here." At first, I tried to rationale it. Then I learned to reply, "The same reason you are here at this party." That shuts them up fast.

Still,if you are that skittish about posting your pic, then I recommend that you don't.

And for everyone, the mods can only do so much to try to fix something that you now regret doing. If Google gets it, it is out of our hands. Some editing can only be done by Rob_E

B_TakeSomeGamble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never taken any nude pics so im safe, but my fiancee took some to send to me and someone stole her laptop and now the pics are all over the web, guess they love her body, lol.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not want anyone who knows me in a professional or social but not intimate capacity to find out about my pictures here, so I have been very careful about what information about myself I disclose. My alias, for instance, has no easily discernible connection with my real name or with any potentially identifying fact about me. In some instances after posting photos that showed the lower part of my face, I replaced them with versions that had been further cropped. I am sure that the chance that someone who knows me will see my pictures here is small, and the chance that someone who did that would ever get the idea that the guy in the pictures might be the guy that they know is small even in relation to that small chance, but if someone ever identified me, there would be no getting the toothpaste back into the tube, so I continue to be very careful.

Probably the reason for all my care about secrecy is that I am in my non-internet life quite shy and unadventurous and afraid of what people may think of me. The guy who shows off his body and his cock here is very remote from my everyday self. That's a little sad, I think, but it's a fact.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take a deep breath or 100, Hugh... If you look through the Galleries here thoroughly... as I do!... hehe... You will notice that there are many members with cocks that are very similar to your own. I doubt that anyone you have had sex with will recognize you only from your cock pics...

You wisely removed recognizable household objects when you took your pics, and if your location is vague, who would know it is the real you? Just don't show your face.

Relax and have a great time here.

Onan