LPSG Pictures Dilemma

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ladyfriend has discovered or perhaps just recalled that I have pictures of my cock on LPSG. I admitted the fact.

The girl has taken extreme offence to this, and cannot understand why the pictures are there (I like the compliments and to know what other people think).

I said it would be okay for her to post pictures of her naked bits (as long as it weren't to one guy over MSN or something)...

She says most guys WOULD NOT want their girlfriend to post pics of herself/have other men looking at her on the internet. I fail to see the problem.

What to do? Who is right?

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your girlfriend is not comfortable with posting pics, you need to talk with her and come to some compromise with her whether it be her posting her own pics, but you do what you will, just make sure she knows where you stand.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say do what you think is appropriate not her as long as you feel very certain if the situations were reversed you'd no have any objection to her posting hers similarly.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The pics were there before she met you. So was that mole (or whatever) she complains about.

She just has to be made to understand that what you are is what she gets. Females who spend all their time changing a guy into their image of the ideal mate need to get into sculpture or something.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, the fact that she doesn't compliment your penis, and that you belong to the lpsg, lends me to believe that she is maybe a little cold or is "boycotting" your penis because of some reason. You should be able to keep your pics up because she obviously under-appreciates your organ, besides it's not like we actually know you!

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if the two of you are not married or anything like that, then it's her problem, if she doesn't like it, then tough tittie, either she will have to get over it, or move on to somebody else.

sounds to me that she has some control issues, be careful when she starts making demands, and using that phrase "If You Love Me" bullshit. ain't no woman (or man) going to put demands on me, and I suggest that you don't either.

set the record straight with her, and tell her that you pics are going to stay if you want them to. and from what I have seen of the thumbnails, you got a nice cock, and if she don't want to recognize that, then it's time for her to find a dildo to her liking.

Wonderboy said:
My ladyfriend has discovered or perhaps just recalled that I have pictures of my cock on LPSG. I admitted the fact.

The girl has taken extreme offence to this, and cannot understand why the pictures are there (I like the compliments and to know what other people think).

I said it would be okay for her to post pictures of her naked bits (as long as it weren't to one guy over MSN or something)...

She says most guys WOULD NOT want their girlfriend to post pics of herself/have other men looking at her on the internet. I fail to see the problem.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going to take a more pragmatic approach to this. Is it possible that she doesn't really understand what the site is really about. Maybe she thinks that it's a "hook-up" site. Why not have her check out the site and do some reading, she may learn something new and enjoy herself. Sometimes people fear things because they don't understand them. I don't think it's a matter of "who is right".

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dirtyde's Advice is the best...very thoughtful and right on the money! She's pretty hot too!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Wonderboy said:
Yeah thanks. We were never really going out anyway. I'll start dating the model in town. She hot :grin:

The pictures shall stay lol.

Good idea, kid. Just so long as she doesn't model Depends or false teeth.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
Yeah thanks. We were never really going out anyway. I'll start dating the model in town. She hot :grin:

The pictures shall stay lol.

I believe you made the right decision - change girlfriends.

That complaining girl sounds very possessive to me. If she complains about the photos today, what else about you and your actions does she not like tomorrow? And the day after?

I refuse to be anyone's putty unless the sex is really good - and until I tire of the sex.

SiamGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You also don't have any body with face pics. It would be an issue if a gf was posting body with face pics for me, otherwise also as long as it wasn't for hook ups it should be fine to show your body.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Wonderboy said:
I beg to differ in the advice that has been given. :cool:

Assuming that your avatar is your face, then I can see why she'd be insecure about everyone, and their dog, angling to pick you up, and ordering you into their beds!

On the other hand, it's not you belong her, like some kind of pet, is it?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well last night, she said 'there will always be things about you that I don't like' (referring to these pictures I guess). She complains a lot about other things, or at least she used to. This could just be a brief lapse in the nagging, The sex is bad too lol but this model has been telling me how horny she is and all sorts, so maybe she's interested :smile:

Thanks.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wonderboy said:

There are hard and fast rules in life.
1. You should post pictures to LPSG. That's why God endowed you.
2. Once posted, pictures remain in cyberspace forever anyway, so you might as well leave them up at their original site.
3. A jealous partner should think very, very carefully about coming between a man and his fan base, unless it is in a good way. :eek:

Of course you are right and you should leave the pictures up. (In this case I know that your gf is not too bright either, because she knows about the pictures but apparently can't log on to our site and read that she in no good in bed and you are thinking about jumping ship for the model.)

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well if the sex is bad, she complains about other things, shouldn't that be a red flag??? and saying that there will always be things about you so don't like, that should be a red flag to be rid of her in my opinion, she wants to run you and your life, she will be a nag, there will come a point that the last thing she will give is sex, it's time for you to find a good decent girl, one who can be supportive to you. but it's your life, you have all the warnings right in front of you, you need to make a decision my friend, and I hope it's the right one.

good luck.

Wonderboy said:
Well last night, she said 'there will always be things about you that I don't like' (referring to these pictures I guess). She complains a lot about other things, or at least she used to. This could just be a brief lapse in the nagging, The sex is bad too lol but this model has been telling me how horny she is and all sorts, so maybe she's interested :smile:

Thanks.