LPSG Post-whore terrorist on the run!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Chicago Sam spotted in the foot hills of TORA BORA!!

Intelligence suggests he may have moved on - Have you seen him in your area?

Please - keep your eyes peeled for this dangerous man, he is fairly easy to spot (being a bright-coloured cuboid icon) - but be warned - he has .... opinions and he will use them!!

So be careful out there.

Attachments

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Chicago Sam spotted in the foot hills of TORA BORA!!

Intelligence suggests he may have moved on - Have you seen him in your area?

Please - keep your eyes peeled for this dangerous man, he is fairly easy to spot (being a bright-coloured cuboid icon) - but be warned - he has .... opinions and he will use them!!

So be careful out there.
:tongue: LOLOLOL! :lmao:So you found some "E"s then? or is it Superskunk?:trink26: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chicago Sam--
Ah, but will he be using his opinions for or against me?

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That much better photoshopping than we're used to seeing around these parts, ManlyB. You could contract yourself out enhancing penis images and make a small fortune.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah, but will he be using his opinions for or against me?

Yes! :eek: Almost certainly.

That much better photoshopping than we're used to seeing around these parts, ManlyB. You could contract yourself out enhancing penis images and make a small fortune.

What do you mean photoshopping?! He's out there I tell ya - LOOK! New evidence!!

Where will he pop up next?

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My sources suggest that he is involved in a hush hush Reality TV show and has gone undercover - this is our last known sighting.

Latest intel suggests reveals photographs of the Reality TV show "Under Wraps" - Sam has however tried to camoflage himself...but we can spot him, right?

Attachments