LPSG Post-whore terrorist on the run!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow, Biguy - he sure has let himself go.

Shit, I'm impressed Lordpendragon! Sources claim that this is still one of Sam's good hair days. Kind of explains why this post whore is always clowning around.

LATEST INTEL: Sam has escaped capture and is now in the United Kingdom. Attached is an example of his spam. Insiders reveal that Sam is plotting to capture as many people as possible, tie them to beds and Post-It note their bodies with his spam. People be on your lookout, his spam is deadly!

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
JUST CONFIRMED: Sam's army base is definitely in Sri Lanka. His army is growing by the minute, while they prepare for war.

OMG - really hope I get over run by that army - I mean don't, I mean don't

Sam believed to have spent a week at Penrith railway station - no clues as to why.

That explains so much - Penrith can do terrible things to a man's soul...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BREAKING NEWS:

Satellite photographs reveal that Sam's Post-whoring terror has the support of two accomplices. They have infiltrated the LPSG site under the guise of Fortiesfun and TattooedMamaMeg. Members are advised to take extreme caution when around them as they are considered to be highly armed and dangerous.

They have uploaded fake pictures into their galleries, so please familiarise yourselves with the attached photograph and report any contact that you may have with them to the relevant authorities.

We repeat, EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION at all times!!!

Attachments

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
URGENT BREAKING NEWS:

In a recent video released in the last hour by Al Jazeera Television Network, the terrorist known as ChicagoSam (seen in the photo below) has claimed that he has infiltrated the technology of LPSG causing numerous freezes and connection failures at various times of the day; disrupting not only the posting of the LPSG board in general but also shutting down LPSG chat on a continual basis. The FBI has verified the authenticity of the Al Jazeera tapes and there is considerable concern for the safety and well-being of LPSG members and the nation among the upper Administration.

Please check your computers for possible viruses as certain threads containing the phrases "f*ck you" or "f*ckt*rd" can lead to fatal errors in your PC equipment. As a preventative measure, posting something phuqqing phorcephul in Phuq you, Phuqueur! will send a strong message to that phuqqing phuqueur to cease and desist in high expectations of restoring the peaceful equanimity that has always existed at LPSG.

President Bush, in his inestimable wisdom and also under the advisement of Dick Cheney, has declared a state of emergency for LPSG, the nation, and the world; and has raised the Homeland Security and Advisory System level from Elevated to really phuqqing High.

As Biguy2738 has previously stated: "We repeat, EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION at all times! This man is phuqqing dangerous!"

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think it may be too late for me - I think Sam has tracked me down - I was virus checking earlier and all I kept getting back was this image.

If I don't post again - assume the worst - avenge my phuqing death!!

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it may be too late for me - I think Sam has tracked me down - I was virus checking earlier and all I kept getting back was this image.

If I don't post again - assume the worst - avenge my phuqing death!!

It may not be too late, MB - we may be able to save you. Latest intel has reported that Sam has undergone a sex change. LPSG intelligence have designed new anti-spam software. I suggest that we send Onslow undercover to nab that elusive critter!

Attachments

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
BREAKING NEWS:

Within the last hour, we have been informed that previous reports of LPSG terrorist ChicagoSam undergoing a sex change in order to hide his identity while at large are completely erroneous. (See picture below.) LPSG women are now in greater danger of sudden multiple orgasms because of the undeniably desirable and highly skilled ChicagoSam; and, because of that, President Bush has now raised the Homeland Security and Advisory System level from "really phuqqing High" to "like really, really phuqqing Severe 'coz the bastard went and got our women folk all hot and bothered." (See picture below.) AntiSam and AntiSpam security software have failed to work as the LPSG website continues to falter; and the recently abducted ManlyBanisters is being violated hourly by ChicagoSam much to her delight and FBI Agent Onslow's dismay.

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have looked literally everywhere.

I've been waiting for this moment....LP, get your head out of your ass! :biggrin1:

THIS JUST IN:

Our elusive post-whoring terrorist has been spotted entering the building shown below. Please take extreme caution if you are in the vicinity...MB has been taken hostage, it will only be a matter of time before he will take another. Sources say that Sam has made no hostage demands...and MB isn't quite begging to be released....yet!

Attachments

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE:

Within the last hour, INTERPOL has reported that LPSG terrorist ChicagoSam has been seen in London (see first picture below) once again providing the news media with video, and the following cryptic message for Celtic entrepreneur Lordpendragon: "Cachu bant ti cachu mes." Lordpendragon became quite distraught at the message and immediately hid his head in shame (see second picture below). The current location of Chicagosam is unknown.

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why has no one come to my recue!? Have you any idea what it's like here?? I'm strung up in a cargo net most of the time...

And don't be fooled by that bastard Pendragon - he's in on it!!

SAVE ME PLEASE!!

Attachments