LPSG Post-whore terrorist on the run!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Actually - you know what - I'm OK for the moment - really - honestly - I have plenty to eat :wink: and, well there must be more important people need, um, saving, or something..

Hmm? Sorry - What did you say LPD? Stop talking and open my mouth? ..
Sir, Yes Sir!!!

Mfffph, mmfph - I'll be fine, mffph - don't worry about me......

:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And don't be fooled by that bastard Pendragon - he's in on it!!

I'm not too sure that Lordpendragon is part of that Post-whoring terrorist's plot...LP's been too busy playing dress up...though I am please to say that he has outgrown ladies' underwear, I am still concerned about his mental state of health.

Are you able to provide any evidence that suggests his involvement?

Hang in their MB, we are trying to save you!

Attachments

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks like Sam could use some cheering up.

Down and (letting it all hang) Out at the PostWhore Hotel

Oh although it's always crowded,
you still can find some room.
For broken hearted postwhores
to cry away their gloom.

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BREAKING NEWS:

MANLYBANISTERS JOINS POST-WHORING TERRORIST FACTION

Latest sources reveal that MB has joined ChicagoSam and the rest of his spam loving faction. They have infiltrated the site bringing about yesterday's "database error" as they sifted through our list of members in an attempt to identify and recruit new members. Be on the lookout! Exercise EXTREME caution at all times. If you spot them, report them to the relevant authorities IMMEDIATELY - failure to do so will cause this site to bomb out on a more regular basis. MB is taking her recruitment very seriously and intends to plant more database bombs in an attempt to prevent our post counts from growing (see attached photograph).

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure but I could swear under oath that he was sitting two rows in front of me at the Barry Manilow show at the Hilton in Las Vegas last week.
In the arms of a very beautiful and buxom lady of the night!:biggrin1:

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large was featured, unbeknownst to management, in a stage show in Las Vegas much to the delight of the women in the audience who had uncontrollable simultaneous multiple orgasms during his performance (see first picture below). While there, a new video release from the Al Jazeera Television Network revealed further threats to the crippled LPSG website which would result in catastrophic withdrawal symptoms for members unable to access the site when faced with the reality of returning to the real world and their real lives (see second picture below). While flaunting his freedom and insatiable sexual desires with a non-stop supply of beautiful and easily available women (see third picture below), ChicagoSam recently aquired the services and allegiance of Celtic genius, entrepreneur, and newly out of the closet international playboy and businessman, LordPendragon, in his dastradly plan for world domination and LPSG destruction (see fourth picture below).

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

We have just received a report that Matthew, along with NudeYorker, has been taken hostage by Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, for an exhorbitant amount of money along with prime beach front property world wide. Unless his demands are met, he will allow Lordpendragon to violate both men. Sources say that they are doing well and seem to be refusing rescue (see the picture below of both men with terrorists ManlyBanisters and Lordpendragon).

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I managed to break free for a moment... they are keeping me soooooooooo
busy, I may not be allowed to come up for air again this weekend!
Pray for me!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The so-called "LPSG Post Whore Faction" were spotted just this morning emerging from their HQ - Even more terrifying than the dastardly Sam and self styled "Lord" Pendragon is the revelation of the evil mastermind behind all the post whoring plots (far right of the below snapshot)

But who is the shadowy figure behind recent convert Matthew? And what is Sam really fiddling with in his pocket? And where is Nudeyorker's left hand and why is ManlyBanisters smiling like that? If you know please do not telephone the CIA - they're shit. Call Interpol - or better still - post your evidence here.... I have to leave you now, they're cumming (no that isn't a typo)

Attachments

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

We have just received a report that Matthew, along with NudeYorker, has been taken hostage by Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, for an exhorbitant amount of money along with prime beach front property world wide. Unless his demands are met, he will allow Lordpendragon to violate both men. Sources say that they are doing well and seem to be refusing rescue

Stockholm Syndrome ... so sexy.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The so-called "LPSG Post Whore Faction" were spotted just this morning emerging from their HQ - Even more terrifying than the dastardly Sam and self styled "Lord" Pendragon is the revelation of the evil mastermind behind all the post whoring plots (far right of the below snapshot)

But who is the shadowy figure behind recent convert Matthew? And what is Sam really fiddling with in his pocket? And where is Nudeyorker's left hand and why is ManlyBanisters smiling like that? If you know please do not telephone the CIA - they're shit. Call Interpol - or better still - post your evidence here.... I have to leave you now, they're cumming (no that isn't a typo)
I'm scared now:eek: , to think that I have been communicating with those mean looking dudes!!! What do they want???

I don't really live in Paris, it's just a cover...honest!:cool:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh Matthew...in the words of Keith Partridge..."I think I love you"!