LPSG Post-whore terrorist on the run!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't speak fir me!! I think 1GR8 is a SPY! An agent feeding us false information.. LOOK!! Look what I found when browsing an inforamtive picture site I frequent from time to time (purely for academic research purposes, obviously)
Oh if these walls could talk!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Nudey, I thought you were slipping into something more comfortable?
You should really wear a bathing suit in public pools!
Talk about going for a dip!! Was Sam in there with you?

Nice haircut by the way. :rolleyes:
For me that is something more comfortable! Scares the kid away and I get the pool to myself!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must protest the characterization of Sam as a terrorist. A post-whore, yes. A post-thug, yes. But a terrorist?

Terrorism: The unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

He is obviously quite tempting, but I don't recall him coercing anyone!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must protest the characterization of Sam as a terrorist. A post-whore, yes. A post-thug, yes. But a terrorist?

Terrorism: The unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Well said!

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contrary to a previous released report by Camp Sam insider ManlyBanisters, new information has come to light concerning an altered photograph of Chicagosam and the erronious report claiming correspondent 1GR8Fokker to be a spy filtering misleading information to the press thanks due largely to the excellent undercover work of NudeYorker and DC Deep (see first picture below).

In a related story, ChicagoSam has been voted and still remains the sexiest terrorist alive for 2007 (see second picture below).

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contrary to a previous released report by Camp Sam insider ManlyBanisters, new information has come to light concerning an altered photograph of Chicagosam and the erronious report claiming correspondent 1GR8Fokker to be a spy filtering misleading information to the press thanks due largely to the excellent undercover work of NudeYorker and DC Deep (see first picture below).

Excellent work Agents NudeYorker and DC Deep. I had a feeling that MB was up to no good. Thanks to your good work her plot to divide and conquer has failed. LPSG is safe for one more day!!!

Well it's back to work for me...no rest for the weary! Just need to work out a few kinks!

Sigh! Judging by the photo in 1GR8Fokker's release, you really have to make such great sacrifices for the sake of our well being. You poor, poor man. My hero! :biggrin1:

B_1GR8Fokker

Just Browsing
Media
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Within the last hour, the location for Camp Sam has been released in an intercepted conversation between ChicagoSam and Lord Pendragon, a former resident of this Northern European village, and considered the foremost example and export of this town (see first picture below).

In a related story, ChicagoSam continues to train his female troops one-on-one much to their satisfaction. Camp Sam now rivals the Magic Kingdom as the happiest place on earth (see second picture below).

Please check back for further updates on this dangerous situation as the international hunt for the dastardly Chicagosam, LPSG terrorist at large, continues.

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I want to be on your research team.

You're in! (you can be on my research team too, if you like...)

I've been coerced! He coerced me for AGES, repeatedly and unashamedly - he unlawfully used (and threatened to use) 'ph' as an orthographical alternative to 'f' with the intention of intimidating and coercing me (and other members of LPSG, a society) in to posting in a whoresome fashion. I had to go along with it - he called me a phuquer and threatened to phart in my phace!!! :eek: :confused: The phiend!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
BREAKING NEWS: POST-WHORE TERRORIST FACTION SPLITS

This just in - ManlyBanisters has been run out of the LPSG Post-Whore Terrorst Faction by ChicagoSam. Apparently the two got into a shoving match over 1GR8Fokker.

Banisters was outraged at the amount of information Fokker had on the organisation and accused Sam of consorting - Sam retorted the Fokker was his 'sugar-coated Trojan bitch on the inside at LPSG' and that Banisters was likely to find her self over a barrel, and not in a nice way, if she didn't back off. Banisters is then reported to have said 'Yo mama..' sending Sam into a rage. At this point it appears Lord Pendragon threw Sam a gun and told him to 'Finish the bitch off' - see 1st photo exhibit.

Banisters managed to get away, vowing to become a bigger whore than Sam had ever been. To this end Banisters has founded the Continuity LPSG Post-Whore Brigade.

It appears LordPendragon and most of the Post-Whore boys have stayed loyal to Sam, though there have been reports calling LPDs loyalties into question - see 2nd photo exhibit.

More later as it emerges...

Attachments

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a stressed-out week! Mild concussion (don't ask) Work (don't ask)
My dog and I are going to hang out with friends at the Shore this weekend... and um hang out at their pool!Carry on with out me.
Back Monday

Attachments