Lpsg question

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anybody else notice how incredibly creepy it can be here?

I was just browseing come people's picture comments and found some of them incedibly fuckign creepy. Like potential breaking and entering -> rapefest creepy.

I know I cant be the only one thinking it.

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You aren't. There's some serious S-class creeps of all types on here in my estimation. From discussions I've had with others, we aren't alone in this observation either.

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah I don't mind people calling me sexy, or maybe some minor flirting. But if they threaten to break into my house and rape me, then I am not cool with that.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I recieved a private message requesting use of my "boy vagina" by a man old enough to be my grandfather.

It's the internet and it's an adult site and it's specifically an adult site related to large penises. What some people think of as comments are in actually very creepy, often times gross, physical observations or requests made out of pure lack of tact.

It's like terrible grammar or spelling; while I find it irksome, I don't let it bother me because I expect it from the internet. On a site like this one it's just "Huh... another old man wants me to iron the wrinkles out of his penis with my ass... charming."

JSZ

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I have before and will continue to delete comments that I find terribly offensive to me on my wall or PM's, etc.

I understand everyone is here looking for different things, I get that, but there are some things that are just off limits. If they conflict with the TOS (such as pedophilia, beastiality, etc.) I will report to the mods (haven't had to do that yet)....

Most of mine are just pushing the limit on dirty talk... and I just let the guys know they have gone too far. I don't get angry the first time...actually find it hard to get angry with an "invisible, anonymous" person anyway... LOL...

Fun... it's defined differently by everyone...

Rape... not fun... never... ever... ever...

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never been on a site online withotany strange persons lurking. After all, this is an adult website, so how high could your expectations have been?

I like LPSG, despite there being some strangies here and there. But I do have a few friends and a really nice fan base (most), so I am not going anywhere for the time being.

The good 'ole days of LPSG are clearly over. It peaked a a few years ago. But there may be a comeback someday, as it all depends on the interplay of the personalities of the participating members. When conditions are just right, you never know.:biggrin1:

D_Ricky Dickardo

Loved Member
Media
I do find myself browsing the fun forums and avoiding the hook-up forums. I was just looking at some comments on a pic and someone had written "I would love to know how that thing tastes" and was a little creeped-out. When that happened on one of my pics, I deleted it.

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do find myself browsing the fun forums and avoiding the hook-up forums. I was just looking at some comments on a pic and someone had written "I would love to know how that thing tastes" and was a little creeped-out. When that happened on one of my pics, I deleted it.

really, that's TOO creepy? I consider that a nice compliment

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely some creeps here. Delete & ignore - report if one must. There's a few areas I just avoid - feels like walking into a dank basement with a bare bulb flickering and the knowledge that things are dying to grab you by the ankles while you walk down the stairs. Yuck.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think "creepy" is really in the eye of the beholder. For instance I think that many posters on here say things that are incredibly more creepy and gross in the sense that they are insensitive or de-evolved. Many of the OP's comments come to mind.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think "creepy" is really in the eye of the beholder. For instance I think that many posters on here say things that are incredibly more creepy and gross in the sense that they are insensitive or de-evolved. Many of the OP's comments come to mind.
Insensitive sure. Mainly because I dont give a fuck. But Creepy?