LPSG Questions

The Batman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are a bunch of questions, just anwser as many as applied
1) How many people (excluding LPSG members, of course) know you are a member of LPSG.org, where you have posted pics of your penis?
2) Have you recognized a friend, family member, co-worker, etc.. here in LPSG?
3) How many of you have seen a relative or friend's penis in LPSG for the first time?
4) Do they know you are a member also?
Just wondering...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few people do. I showed a friend this site and he recognized me from my avatar pic. Also when i hear someone say the word Uncut i turn my head as if someones calling me. The word gets a reaction out of me. Very strange and funny at the same time

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think i worry more about someone knowing my private thoughts more than anything else. I think this place is like our personal Diary. Not that my thoughts or anyones thoughts on here are bad but, its personal. The love of my life knows everything. There are no secrets. A Co-worker or family member knowing my thoughts is another thing

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guy at the Folsom Street Fair recognized me from this site he said. He was only a lurker and not a member, nice guy, but total stranger. Other than that no one else knows I'm here or at least they don't tell me.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I introduced one of my friends to this site (SensualGoth), a few other friends (mostly online friends) know, but most of the people I know in real life - no way!

I sometimes wonder what their reaction would be if they knew, but I am not willing to risk it.

Quite a few of my friends know I'm here and even referred one to it. I would be uncomfortable with my parents knowing I post here because there's a lot about my life I don't care to share with them lest it be used against me. Otherwise, other than my sisters seeing my wang, I don't care who knows I'm here. In many ways I actually wish some people would because I express myself very intimately here in ways I rarely feel I can do in person.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are a bunch of questions, just anwser as many as applied
1) How many people (excluding LPSG members, of course) know you are a member of LPSG.org, where you have posted pics of your penis?
2) Have you recognized a friend, family member, co-worker, etc.. here in LPSG?
3) How many of you have seen a relative or friend's penis in LPSG for the first time?
4) Do they know you are a member also?
Just wondering...
1. Damn near everyone by this point.
2. Nope.
3. Negative.
4. N/A.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one knows I am a member of this site.

The other questions also are answered - Negative.