LPSG-relationship ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Imported, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: How many people got a relation out of this web-site..
    A real LPSG-relationship....... who? how many?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I got better than that ... I've formed friendships with other LPSGers. I've met a few members in person. Okay, yeah ... sex happened with a couple of them, but that wasn't the reason we became friends. I correspond via e-mail and via PM with some other LPSG members. For me, friendship is an important relationship. You don't understand that, Robert; you've made it perfectly clear what you're seeking here: a big cock. You don't want a relationship with a person, you want a relationship with his cock. That's a creepy goal. Until you learn to deal with people instead of just their genitals, people are not going to fall over themselves to get to know you. Who wants to be around someone who treats a cock with more respect than the cock's owner receives? That's why you get the reception here that you do. Well, that and posting the same messages gazillions of times!

3. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: so do you mean a virtual relationship/friendship?

4. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: SO, if I may ask a question to DoubleMeatWhopper, interessting name ( sounds inviting to get to know you as a friend....)

Do you think hung people do not tend to gather with other hung people?? just because the person inside determines the friendship?? I dont believe this because cosmetic sergery is booming business.... are all these people crazy then?
    you probably don't want to answer this question because you can't.

Why do you want to make friends on the LPSG if you have plenty of potential friends living close in the neighbourhood and, which you imply, care more for the person inside instead in the appearance (cock)?
    or do you want both? both a big cock and friendship?

You probably are to intimidated by these huge questions

5. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: My goal with LPSG has always been to form online friendships and compare with other dudes. I am not as interested in getting a relationship from here. Because of that I don't really do much more than read posts, exchange messages etc. I don't do phone (don't get anything out of it), and have found that all of you are miles away from where i love.

And that's ok 'cause my offline life is quite fufilling!

6. Imported

Gold Member

robertxxx: SO, if I may ask a question to You...

Do you think hung people do not tend to gather with other hung people?? just because the person inside determines the friendship?? I dont believe this because cosmetic sergery is booming business.... are all these people crazy then?
    you probably don't want to answer this question because you can't.

Why do you want to make friends on the LPSG if you have plenty of potential friends living close in the neighbourhood and, which you imply, care more for the person inside instead in the appearance (cock)?
    or do you want both? both a big cock and friendship?

You probably are to intimidated by these huge questions

7. Imported

Gold Member

bih20: This is a SUPPORT forum.

We are all here to support each other.

Whether you want to admit it or not, having a large penis, or small penis affects a lot of things in a persons life.

It affects people's relationships with their partners, with friends.

This forum is to help with all of that and much more.

That is why I signed up.

Plus, a lot of interesting conversations.

The fact that most of us are well hung makes us have a common ground in at least one thing in life.

I hope to get to know some of you, and if that leads to friendship, great, nobody will say they dont want more friends.

but coming here and looking for sex and cock, you are just not here for the right reasons.

you keep asking other people questions robert, when in reality you need to ask yourself many.

8. Anon

Anon Member

robert, why don't you register, so i can talk to you?

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Robert:

Having raised three children of my own and worked with many different ages of students during my career, I've heard lots of absurd statements, but your telling DMW that he's probably too intimidated to answer "these huge questions", is the most ludicrous that I can imagine.

Stick around, Robert, and read some of this moderator's replies. Before making such an ignorant statement to anyone, please get your ducks in a row and stop embarrassing yourself.

10. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

You've just been given the verbal ass whuppin' by our resident senior member, Roy's Toy!

Seriously, ROBERTA, try and think about what you're going to say before you do it, 'kay?

It only makes you look like more the idiot than you came in as.

11. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I have met a LOT of great people on here.
    I have met some of them in person...some only "virtually".

None of these relationships ever centered on my dick.

12. Imported

Gold Member

tasha_in_east: I have met a couple of nice guys. One guy I talk to regularly...and he is so sweet. You never know. Stranger things.... :)

Draft saved Draft deleted