LPSG Reputation.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Italian1... the man of apparently many names, had a hell of a reputation on here and although I can honestly say he was never nasty or subversive to me, a lot of folks did PM me telling me about him, for my own safety.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get nice pm's ... and most from people I've never spoken with. Its cool :) I know some people can abuse the system by sending mean messages and thats wrong. Whether it's popularlity, reputation, envy or just being nice to someone...it's cool regardless what it is :)

*all this time I thought I was popular.. turns out I'm just a slut* :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every now and then, I get messages from guys on here, who have never posted and never spoken to me directly but feel they know me from reading my posts.

It's very flattering but a little eerie as I am actually quite shy. To have no interaction with someone, but they feel they know you from your posts and reputation on here, makes me wanna hide behind the sofa.

What do you guys think?

Does your reputation precede you sometimes, for better or worse?

Pup, x

Goodness yes, all the time! It's sometimes creepy, angering, or annoying. On a few very rare occassions it leads to a dialogue with a nice person. That is very rare though, :frown1: maybe one out of every 40 men who PM me do I respond to or count as a friend.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
most of the PMs i get are nice. sometimes trolls will PM me and ask stupid things about rating their cocks and the like. aside from that, all my messages have been quite lovely and loaded with compliments.

Hmmm. A Wittle Gwey Wabbit.

Hahahahhaaaa!

Hmm. Wabbit stew!

(this might mean someone wants to eat you...)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I buy one at the LPSG Gift Shop?
Wait! :eek: There's a gift shop and nobody told me before now?!? :confused:

You need to rub some lotion on your udder. It's looking ashy.
Oh no you di'int

Yeah - Posting hither and thither like you own the fucking place and yours are the only opinions that count! You make me sick - with your happy relationship and intelligent conversation!!
Please fuck me? :puppy_dog_eyes:
QFT!

Mine for worse. People often glance over my light-hearted threads and dig through the archives to chastise me for my earliest ones, threads that have long been inactive are used against me and stated that it's "all I talk about", even though the percentage of such threads is lower than Bush's approval ratings (OHHH, DAYUM, no he di'int!)

It doesn't bother me, other people compliment me for my threads and I often get PMs appreciating my candor and humor. Some people will sit idle as you do 100 good deeds then jump up with life and vigor when you slip up. It's said that "obssessing over the wrongful deeds of others is, itself, the worst wrongful deed." People will talk about a post you did four months prior as if you'd just written it yesterday, and despite posts that contradict their assessment of you, they use one to summate your character.

Many people, who have never responded to me, lambast me with a strongly worded response or PM insisting that, after reading one post, they know my character and personality better than my own mother and best friends.

QFT!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what's QFT??

I get nice pm's ... and most from people I've never spoken with. Its cool :) I know some people can abuse the system by sending mean messages and thats wrong.

AMEN, being nice is UNDERrated.

Sounds like some folks here have some admirers, maybe not so much reputations.

There are certainly a few posters that have reputations for being antagonistic, negative, paranoid, angry, horny, brazen, cheerful, and pitiful.

And they are just the most popular ones...

AMEN again. and if you dare speak against these antagonists you get the wrath of their LPSG cronies that follow them sheepishly and ignore their blatant wrongdoings.