Lpsg role models

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

No Brits whatsoever on this list (as far as I'm aware)....are we too sarcy?

I get why I wouldn't be there though, I am an abrasive bastard. Most of the people that I admire on the site (including yourself) have already been mentioned by you and other posters. There's way too long a list for me to do everyone that would fit that category justice, and I've been a lurker for about a decade, hence out of the loop. Plus I feel the way I interact with certain posters, my admiration for them has either been explicitly stated or has been clearly implied. But just to add to the list a couple of them that haven't cropped up yet, I will add a couple Brits to the list, notably @BacknForth and @swoon (she has been mentioned once, but not tagged yet) , because their posting flavours are either fair minded and considerately thought out, or just witty, or both, or caling out trolls on their bigotry. It's nice to be reminded of home in a positive way, especially on the humour. As most of the the other ones tend to be either just responding to sex topics, and of course, a couple are jumping up and down in the politics forum about having blue passports again (guess you have to take your victories, where you can :D ).

Well, this is a bit like the Oscars. I must say I didn't come to a big dick site for role modelling or moral example, but there are about half a dozen people on here whose postings I particularly enjoy or relate to and keep me coming back for more - they know who they are without a roll call :)

I agree, that's why I haven't rollcalled my full list either, and they also know who they are too, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more. When are you buying me dinner? My favourite cuisine is Thai, but I'm open to suggestions. :D

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tumblr_mb4ai37O7Z1ra0r3ro1_500.jpg

@Silbot , Well that is is kind of you to place Me on this list with other wonderful members, I guess I owe you a BJ!!

Hats off to you Bill for that pun, intentional or not :D

I enjoy many posters here, have never placed any on ignore..ever. I don't know if I aspire to follow in anyone's footsteps.

(A role model is a person whose behavior, example, or success is or can be emulated by others, especially by younger people. The term "role model" is credited to sociologist Robert K. Merton, who coined the phrase during his career.)

Perhaps I just enjoy the rabble of humanity...

1. a disorderly crowd; a mob.
    "he was met by a rabble of noisy, angry youths"
    synonyms: mob, (disorderly) crowd, throng, gang, swarm, host, horde, pack, press, crush, jam, gathering, assemblage, multitude, mass, body, group;
    archaicrout
    "a rabble of noisy, angry youths"

2. 2.
    rare
    a large group of butterflies.
    "we arrived at the grounds after following a rabble of butterflies"

Who knew a group of Butterflies was called a Rabble? :)

When it becomes organised, conforms and acts appropriately in an orderly fashion............for now though, I'll leave the pigeon holes empty :)

Because once there, acting outside of your pigeon hole becomes unacceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@englad, you're right! How dare I forget my admirable members from across the pond!?!

Of course I find you inspiring, your sense of humor rocks my socks.

I have to add @swoon and @BacknForth. I absolutely love them to bits. :heart:

WebMale80

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago Loop, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: A little Southern

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

@malakos in a way taught me keep a leveled head in arguments and to apply a much needed filter between what my brain says and what I type/say.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lucky for me , most of of my favorite people have been listed already . If I attempted a list , I'd likely forget someone , and feel bad afterward . So many of you have " lifted " me when I've been having a rough day , so many have had an answer to some vague question rattling around in my head . A heartfelt "thank you " to all of you . You are the ones who make this site such a unique , enjoyable , place to participate . Sure , we don't always agree , but who says that we have to . Even disagreement can be handled with dignity and consideration , as so often proven here . Good people , good mods , intelligent rules , and free to express myself . Lucky me . Thanks LPSG , and all who sail in her .

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy