lpsg shop

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LPSG t-shirts were mentioned in another thread. That's obviously a good idea. Would be great to wear for most occasions. But I say why stop there. Hats and visors would be nice, as well as underwear for that special surprise. You could sell adult toys, those XXL condoms you can't find anywhere else. Glassware would be great for dinner parties. There are so many possibilities...

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like maybe ammunition boxes. One does grow weary of gun-control freaks insisting that some of us must be "compensating" for something. Same deal for motorcycle parts and accessories, I suppose.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being serious for a minute. I think a t-shirt would be a great idea for Rob e to raise money to help run the site. If he could make a buck or too for himself that would be great. He puts in a lot of hours on this site I think people would buy the t- shirts...........:cool: I know i would

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahh yes, a mold of members' members, lol, would be sick. And bobbleheads but where the penis is enlarged and bobbles instead of the head

I envision something tasteful and discreet:

T-shirts with LPSG.ORG on the cuff and the word, "member", on the other. Something someone who was checking you out would notice, but not necessarily the casual observer. Polos, particularly-tailored jeans, sneakers, underwear (think of the LPSG logo like the old Dior labels, interlocking in a cool pattern). Then maybe a separate line of party wear....

My mind just boggles.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd suggest ammo-pouch style condom bags, licence plate frames, the tie Pecker had already suggested. And maybe a few gizmos for the ladies too, like the LPSG(tm) lookalike vibrator, of course in the XXL/XW size. "Size Connoisseur" tops and bikinis. Or we should distribute cellphone ring tones, customized along the sounds that would be expected from a LPSG member bedroom.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media