LPSG Should be LPSAP

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It should be Large Penis Salf-Agrandizement Group. I have never seen so much self promotion in my life. I have seen hundreds of average sized guys who were BETTER adjusted people , not this crowd!:tongue: YOU do need support to GET OVER IT. A large one sometimes only brings embarrassment some times at best. I have never seen any real advantage in mine!:confused:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MajorBob said:
It should be Large Penis Salf-Agrandizement Group. I have never seen so much self promotion in my life. I have seen hundreds of average sized guys who were BETTER adjusted people , not this crowd!:tongue: YOU do need support to GET OVER IT. A large one sometimes only brings embarrassment some times at best. I have never seen any real advantage in mine!:confused:

Well, personally, since you find the site so repugnant, may I suggest a site more appealing to your tastes? I think "Soldier of Fortune" magazine has a website.....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Please, oh please, Major Bob - show us all how to be half as humble and well-adjusted as you are.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
MajorBob said:
It appears from your post that you are just one more of the bunch; just one more insecure jackass that writes posts for the LPSG.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering how having a big wang has affected your ability to spell. Some guys here probably have puberty stories about how their spelling turned to crap once they started to grow, while others found that the increased attention from their teachers improved their orthography. Has anyone done a literature review on this? Is it just that confident guys don't care about spelling or is it that they are distracted 27/7 by other more pressing concerns? Or are some guys here wacking the keys with something other than their fingers and making a larger than usual number of typing errors? Ok ...I need my dinner!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
hypolimnas said:
I was wondering how having a big wang has affected your ability to spell. Some guys here probably have puberty stories about how their spelling turned to crap once they started to grow, while others found that the increased attention from their teachers improved their orthography. Has anyone done a literature review on this? Is it just that confident guys don't care about spelling or is it that they are distracted 27/7 by other more pressing concerns? Or are some guys here wacking the keys with something other than their fingers and making a larger than usual number of typing errors? Ok ...I need my dinner!
Or perhaps there is something else you had in mind.:biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MajorBob said:
A LOT of people here decry the myth that bigger is better. A lot of big guys here talk about the true issues they have (underwear. clothing, embarassing moments, sexual problems, etc.)

Read more, post less.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MajorBob said:

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!! Frog-mouthed jackass invading LPSG! Calling the BGG for immediate removal!
Oh, and by the way in case I didn't mention it-----

:bryce: and get the fuck outta here if you don't have anything else besides being belligerent and asinine.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A large one sometimes only brings embarrassment some times at best. I have never seen any real advantage in mine!:confused:
[/QUOTE]

If you're so much more well-adjusted than the rest of the more genetically gifted bunch here on LPSG, you wouldn't be embarrassed about your attributes, you'd be celebrating what you've been given rather than lamenting your bad fortune. You could have chosen to embrace the support one can find here rather than snubbing it.

No real advantages? I doubt you've fully explored them.

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
How does "Large Penis Self-Aggrandizement Group" come out to spell "LPSAP" ?

Though from the looks of things you must have confused this board with the other LPSG. Lousy Punctuation and Spelling Group.

MajorBob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was late and I didn't use any spell check. I am glad there are so many intellectualS who read this board; much to my surprise:eek: . Must have waken up some of those with their brains in their crotch! I love the guy who has over a hundred pictures in a swin suit showing his large crotch! We KNOW where he keeps his brains! FEW JOB INTEVIEWS BEGAN WITH "HOW bIG IS YOUR COCK?"
If they do I was at the wrong joBSite:biggrin1: .

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MajorBob said:
...Must have waken up some of those with their brains in their crotch!

Nah, you just got the attention of people who love this community with your condescending attitude.

For example:
MajorBob said:
I love the guy who has over a hundred pictures in a swin suit showing his large crotch! We KNOW where he keeps his brains! FEW JOB INTEVIEWS BEGAN WITH "HOW bIG IS YOUR COCK?"
If they do I was at the wrong joBSite:biggrin1: .

You expose your own dysfunction both by your own being here and your criticising members for posting pictures that you take time to search for and examine in the gallery.

Think about it. Or not.

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!!! sorry you have never found your big dick to be an attribute, or maybe you've never had anyone who appericates it SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe you have a viennia sausage, I'm sure there is a site for you little guys Ever here of live and let live??????

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
There are more than a few people who are here to show off. But, this is a penis-themed website. What did you expect??

If you don't like the pictures, don't look at them. There's plenty of other stuff in this site which may interest you. If it doesn't - why are you here? There are so many worthy causes out there for you to tackle, and you're wasting time lecturing complete strangers about their largely harmless behaviour.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MajorBob said:

Thats because you either don't have one or have never used it.
Reading your post you seem like a prime candidate for 'friendly fire'