Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perogee said:
Though from the looks of things you must have confused this board with the other LPSG. Lousy Punctuation and Spelling Group.

LOL! No, actually, we are that LPSG as well.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And here I thought this was a site to help big guys find large jocks...

Actually, didn't this site start out tongue in cheek? Kind of like a "too rich support group"? Then as it turned out, being too big can cause problems - who knew?
So we guys are obsessed with winkie size - harmless fun, eh? I just wish there were more women in the world that liked dicks - like the women on this site!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MajorBob said:
It was late and I didn't use any spell check. I am glad there are so many intellectualS who read this board; much to my surprise:eek: . Must have waken up some of those with their brains in their crotch! I love the guy who has over a hundred pictures in a swin suit showing his large crotch! We KNOW where he keeps his brains! FEW JOB INTEVIEWS BEGAN WITH "HOW bIG IS YOUR COCK?"
If they do I was at the wrong joBSite:biggrin1: .

Apparently it's still late. The next time you purport to insult a group, you may decide it's in your best interest to learn to write, punctuate and spell. Your posts make me seasick.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
It appears that Major Bob is not getting a very friendly reception here at the LPSG. From what Major Bob has written, it also appears that Major Bob has not mastered the art of learning how to fit in with the group.

For starters, I would recommend that Major Bob learn how to use that large tool he has. Most members here don't like being pissed on. Major Bob certainly has done a magnificent job of drenching everyone in piss with his comments.

Not a great way to win friends and influence people.

There is a lot here at LPSG that Major Bob is completely clueless about. What a shame.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MajorBob said:
It was late and I didn't use any spell check. I am glad there are so many intellectualS who read this board; much to my surprise:eek: . Must have waken up some of those with their brains in their crotch! I love the guy who has over a hundred pictures in a swin suit showing his large crotch! We KNOW where he keeps his brains! FEW JOB INTEVIEWS BEGAN WITH "HOW bIG IS YOUR COCK?"
If they do I was at the wrong joBSite:biggrin1: .

If you're that aggravated about this whole situation there, fucko, there isn't anyone nor anything stopping you from leaving.
with the very possibility of being banned of course. And i can tell you just from reading your posts, you're in the running for it.

Oh yeah, and while i still have you here on the line, go back to school and enroll in a english composition class b4 you wanna get belligerent again,ok?

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MajorBob said:
It should be Large Penis Salf-Agrandizement Group. I have never seen so much self promotion in my life. I have seen hundreds of average sized guys who were BETTER adjusted people , not this crowd!:tongue: YOU do need support to GET OVER IT. A large one sometimes only brings embarrassment some times at best. I have never seen any real advantage in mine!:confused:

And you want to ADMIT that? LOL. Perhaps thou dost not knowest how to use it.
As for the rest of your comments, um, thanks? A few responses:
1. I noticed you've made 10 posts on this "self-promotion" site. Um, why?
2. Perhaps you could start a support group for people who need to bash others to feel better about themselves. You know, like for people who feel bad cuz they don't know how to use their dick, but rather than learn how they just log on to forums and rip other people. Great distractor from your sexual failures, huh? Regarding this new support group you'll be starting, you could be the administrator, moderator, and star member.
3. Um, bye now. :wave:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Matthew said:
Oh, it was all just a joke! Imagine that.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:biggrin1:
Matthew, you are just now catching on? Imagine that.
I hope our new comical friend here at the LPSG warns us next time he is going to tell a joke. We all need just a few minutes to bail out first.