LPSG should write a book.

Spamalot

Just Browsing
Media
Yes, a book.

On everything you wanted to know about penises and more.

Seriously, I've seen some pretty expert knowledge on this forum.

Add it all up, and LPSG is a force to be reckoned with.

Discuss.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, a book.

On everything you wanted to know about penises and more.

Seriously, I've seen some pretty expert knowledge on this forum.

Add it all up, and LPSG is a force to be reckoned with.

Discuss.
Yes a crime story about a private dick who keeps an eye on the little guy and has the ball's to see they dont get the shaft. An action packed adventure that end's with a thrilling climax:cool:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
What LPSG needs is a compiler - or some method of cross linking related threads. The tags on the threads themselves leave something to be desired, too.

I was about to mention a problem I have with the search functions here - I would always get scads of "scalar array" error messages, and the search results always had me baffled - but I managed, given my ineptitude. And wouldn't you know it, when attempting to recreate the message today, it doesn't come back anymore.

Anyway - I could see a print version of LPSG selling well, given both the intellectual and emotional firepower here. Maybe not a frou-frou coffee table thing, but a serious compendium on life with a big dick, edited by us.

Let's watch the fun as we decide on an editing committee :tongue:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it is a genuinely good idea. (Big Dicks for Dummies?) Any jokes aside, there is a great deal of knowledge here, and it is not what is available in the library. It is very practical and built of actual sexual experience rather than prescriptions about how it is "supposed" to be.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I think it is a genuinely good idea. (Big Dicks for Dummies?) Any jokes aside, there is a great deal of knowledge here, and it is not what is available in the library. It is very practical and built of actual sexual experience rather than prescriptions about how it is "supposed" to be.

Dicks write about dicks, for dicks.:biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What LPSG needs is a compiler - or some method of cross linking related threads.

It would clearly involve a lot of work, but such a system was indeed proposed by Rob back when he took over LPSG in December 2005:

Rob E said:
I would like to start adding features to this site that will make it a more enjoyable community for everyone. I'm open to any ideas, but here are some that I have:

(...)

3. A wiki type system that helps us to effectively organize knowledge so that people can use this site as an educational resource effectively.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd favor a book over a wikipedia system anytime. Partly because I'm old-fashioned, partly because I hate computers around bedrooms.

In fact, I think a book on this subject would fill a market niche, there are a lot of books on all aspects of sex out there: Narratives, advice books, studies etc, but I haven't seen a book so far that deals with the pro's and con's of big dicks, from a male as well as a female, hetero as well as homosexual point of view.

Can I become the cover model?