LPSG Size Fakes & Sexuality Fakes

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys,

The following have been bugging me for ages. I hope you allow me to rant:

1. Size Fakes: Guys who lie about their size on the site. What is the point??

2. Sexuality Fakes: Guys pretending to be straight or guys pretending to be women. What is the point!?

I'd rather an honest guy tell the world he's got a 5.5" cock. At least he's real.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am honest about my cock size.

I have seven by seven inches hard. I have pics proving it (some peeps do have pics of me)...but I just don't like the way my cock looks. The bottoms I have encountered like me sexually because I last a long time and I pound the spot. I am not grown relationship material that is all.

I am truly gay. If I were bisexual or straight, I would be hitting up women and trying to seduce them. I am not attracted to women sexually at all. I hope that isn't disappointing as my cousins are really hotter than I...and have really longer peen that I.

Last edited:

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Yup. Agreed people.
I know people say Im lying by having 100% straight set on my profile... but i know if i had a chick and a dude bending over in front of me, i'd have the chick.
(And most of the time those people are people who claim to have a 16 foot penis and no pictures...)
So fuck u fakers! :wink:

lol

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Yup. Agreed people.
I know people say Im lying by having 100% straight set on my profile... but i know if i had a chick and a dude bending over in front of me, i'd have the chick.
(And most of the time those people are people who claim to have a 16 foot penis and no pictures...)
So fuck u fakers! :wink:

lol

Well said Dodge!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why fake? One day, you _ARE_ going to be outed... (can take that as a: False size, b: False sexuality)

I go as 100% straight, yet, I joke around, tease the gay guys (and other straight guys). Hopefully, they realise it's just teasing/messing around. Hell, if you can't joke about your sexuality (or lack there of)... well... Let's not say anything nasty.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do admit that I get a little annoyed when some guy tells me he's 8.5 x 6 and shows me a pic of a 6" cock. I tend to tell him to go look at _avg_ to see how to measure lol

I'm honest about my size, my love for size, and my love for men in general.

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
What makes you so sure people are faking sexuality? Knowing when somebody of the same sex is good looking, or making jokes with gay and bisexual friends, isn't a sign of homosexuality. Just a sign of sexual security.

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, it's the internet what do you expect? the lying about your size yeah it is kind of dumb, you need to impress people with yourself not your cock size... bigger isnt always better in my opinion.. as for the sexuality well not sure about that one some may be confused about their own sexual orientation. Me yes I find some women attractive but I would never do anything with one.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first I considered lying about my "cock". I was going to make it out smaller than it really is.

I am way too lazy to pretend to be a woman or gay though.

D

deleted157868

Yea, I have come to realize that the people with user names like "12inchBoii" usually never have pictures.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let's start a business selling and wearing LPSG T shirts... lol
Actually, I really did see a muscular guy in a tank top at a bay area concert with those letters on the back...

dajunglee786

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like someone earlier said...its the internet what do you expect? people lie, cheat and deceive through this reality world. its a whoele different world on the internet than reality (Mr Anderson is Neo in the Matrix is a good example of this) people escape reality by coming online and some, SOME, chat shit cos they cant stand up to reality and are afraid of the truth. i doubt any of these fakers will bother entering this thread. there are also a lot of photoFUCKEd people on here lying about their size, tryna fool us by saying that a photo shopped version of their piece is not edited, when it blatantly is. what can you do man?!

im not a fake. my cock is 16 inches long! :biggrin1: