LPSG Size Fakes & Sexuality Fakes

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
big dicks are nice to look at but that isnt the what attracts me to a guy so thats why guys should lie about their size.. dont like your size well.. enzyt lol
Aw, you mean you don't find my dick at least a little bit attractive? :frown1:

(PS, love your avatar! :biggrin1:)

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yup. Agreed people.
I know people say Im lying by having 100% straight set on my profile... but i know if i had a chick and a dude bending over in front of me, i'd have the chick.
(And most of the time those people are people who claim to have a 16 foot penis and no pictures...)
So fuck u fakers! :wink:

lol

Sorry if this has already been said, but why choose? :biggrin1:

Also, I've been told by many people that I'm longer than 8 (in person and online). They say if I measured the "gay way" from the bottom of the shaft I'd have an extra inch. I like that way better sometimes. :cool: It's funny to hear people tell me my own size.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think they are in denial because they wish they were bigger.
i wish i was,but i moreso just feel like shit about it,
whereas some dudes just build an imaginary world
where they are what they wished they were.:wink:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There should be a tag or something, like "gallery owner, gold member" but instead, it says ""not a faker". And to get this tag, you have to take a pic of your cock with a ruler or something next to it, so you can verify that your not full of shit. I have a ruler pic, how come other ppl dont do it?

Honey it wouldn't work. You would just get some guy clutching an oversized dildo to his groin with a ruler next to it in a really dark room (i.e too dark to see the penis clearly but not so dark that the ruler was obscured). Voila! Problem solved.

D

deleted298367

k; @

^ my dog Decided to give her input. as for mine...

@ OP : AMEN. lol

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frankly don't really care whether other guys fake their pics...I'm not here to look at their dicks, anyway. I haven't been challenged, but if any woman really wanted to verify my size, a personal appearance or cam session is all it would take. So, all the energy spent on "discovering" the frauds and posers is wasted. It has never been difficult to spot the men trying to pass as women here or elsewhere online. We all know why they do it...it really is their own problem. And as to those who don't believe that one can be 100% straight...I have the feeling that that opinion is probably held by gay men and clearly is a result of wishful thinking. And if it makes them feel good, I have no problem with that, either.

All I am saying is...let's spend more time turning on and less time turning people off to LPSG.

And LORRAINE...every time you post, I have to spend ten minutes looking through your pics! You are seriously disturbing my work flow!

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amen, Nicenycdick. I wasn't even going to post on this thread, but I think there's a lot of us like you here as well.

This has always been a place to hang out and have fun. I don't need to see dicks because I rather fancy my own and have a spouse who does as well, moreso more than me. She's the only one that needs to see and verify.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media