Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey everyone, I made a google form to gather some information about dick size and things related to that. It'd be cool if you answered. I'll post the results once I collected a decent amount of answers. It is strictly 18+
Hope you enjoy :)

The link to the form: LPSG Dick size survey

D

deleted627832

Done, I'll be Interested to see the outcome.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What was the reason (if there was one) to ask about penis width rather than girth? I have no idea what my width is and unfortunately I'm not able to measure right now.
What's the problem. I have a piece of string with a knot near one end. I wrap it round my erect dick and pinch the string next to the knot so as to fix and mark the length of string round my dick's girth. Then measure from the point I pinched the string back to the knot with the string laid along a ruler. Simple.

Reactions: wslover

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What was the reason (if there was one) to ask about penis width rather than girth? I have no idea what my width is and unfortunately I'm not able to measure right now.
What's the problem. I have a piece of string with a knot near one end. I wrap it round my erect dick and pinch the string next to the knot so as to fix and mark the length of string round my dick's girth. Then measure from the point I pinched the string back to the knot with the string laid along a ruler. Simple.
The measurement of the length of a piece of string wrapped around your penis determines girth (or circumference). The OP asked for width (or diameter) which is determined by measuring the length across the penis. These are sometimes confused, often to hilarious effect; like the guy who says the width of his penis is 6 inches (horse territory) or has a girth of 1.5 inches (chihuahua su[er stud; human super-pencil dick).

Width used to be most commonly used; Kinsey used it in his studies. Until I came onto sites like this, that's the only measurement I heard of. It's easier to comprehend visually since most of us aren't very good at determining girth by sight alone. If you're in the showers, it's easy to guess, "He's about an inch thick". Most of us don't bring a calculator (or string) into the shower room to calculate girth (pi times girth or circumference). The biggest drawback for using width is that all penises aren't a perfect cylinder; but this is only significant if you're trying to calculate volume. Otherwise, it's a good gauge of how much a penis stretches a vagina.

Last edited:

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And than you end up with the circumference. Which he explicitly mentioned is not the measurements requested.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, I made a google form to gather some information about dick size and things related to that. It'd be cool if you answered. I'll post the results once I collected a decent amount of answers. It is strictly 18+

Just completed it!! Thanks!

Reactions: ItalianBD

Long Arm of the Law

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The measurement of the length of a piece of string wrapped around your penis determines girth (or circumference). The OP asked for width (or diameter) which is determined by measuring the length across the penis. These are sometimes confused, often to hilarious effect; like the guy who says the width of his penis is 6 inches (horse territory) or has a girth of 1.5 inches (chihuahua su[er stud; human super-pencil dick).

Width used to be most commonly used; Kinsey used it in his studies. Until I came onto sites like this, that's the only measurement I heard of. It's easier to comprehend visually since most of us aren't very good at determining girth by sight alone. If you're in the showers, it's easy to guess, "He's about an inch thick". Most of us don't bring a calculator (or string) into the shower room to calculate girth (pi times girth or circumference). The biggest drawback for using width is that all penises aren't a perfect cylinder; but this is only significant if you're trying to calculate volume. Otherwise, it's a good gauge of how much a penis stretches a vagina.
A zip tie is a super easy way to do this. Just slowly tighten it up and hear it click. This will obviously hold the position without having to deal with a knot. Then just remove when done and cut the loop so you can lay it out flat and measure against a ruler.

Reactions: LilJock

Notus234

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

When can we hear about the results?