LPSG Spotlight: Giozam!!!

D_Askham Gooseneck

Account Disabled
Media
Since I was the last one to feel the glare of the LPSG spotlight, it is time for me to turn it over to another member, and that lucky guy is.... GIOZAM!!!

He is a chat staple and now is your chance to get him to answer those burning questions. Here are some to start it off:

1. I hear you are a Madonna fan, what is your favorite Madge song?
2. What brought you to LPSG in the first place?
3. I notice that there is no "About Me" section on your profile, what's up with that?
4. If you got to have an orgy with five LPSG members, who would they be and why?
5. What's your gay/straight percentage? Do I have a chance?

Gio-thermal! Will get back to ya l8r w/q's, but first...

Joll or else?! :D

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gio!

What is your favourite fast food place?

What was the first album you ever bought?

Have you ever been done for speeding?

Is beauty in the eye of the beholder?

If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?

Would you rather be feared or respected?

What animal would you describe as "cute"?

Who loves ya baby ;)

Dude...that Madge is making a nuisance of herself round here, naked hitch-hiking again. :rolleyes:

Would you mind having words with her? 'Cos she'll catch her death in all this bad weather... :redface:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Since I was the last one to feel the glare of the LPSG spotlight, it is time for me to turn it over to another member, and that lucky guy is.... GIOZAM!!!

He is a chat staple and now is your chance to get him to answer those burning questions. Here are some to start it off:

3. I notice that there is no "About Me" section on your profile, what's up with that?
4. If you got to have an orgy with five LPSG members, who would they be and why?

One of the gayer things about me, yes. Hard for me to say what is my favorite, but anything with a beat is good with me. Being a DJ, you can never go wrong with a Madonna remix.

I first came to LPSG several years ago mainly to talk with other hung dudes about some of the issues I had experienced, i.e. clothing, appearance, etc. I used to be really embarrassed by my bulge, especially at work. It was refreshing to talk to other dudes who really helped me understand something very basic - dudes with big dicks can't always help what their junk looks like in clothing. No reason to be embarrassed or to take ridiculous measures to try and diminish what you got. If anyone has a problem, it's their problem and we shouldn't internalize it.

There is, you just have to be my friend in order to see it. ;)

Wow, that's tough. I don't think I can keep the list to five, so I'll just list who I would want to be there:

Patchos
SpoiledPrincess
DollFace
hctib1
Young N Sassy
BEE
Zoe73
lovingit

digitalhunk007
DeeBlackthorne
Magnum Excel
Chungster
asian_zd
hugecock
joll

There are other women I would like to add to this whom I have seen on the site, but I don't know their screen names by heart.

Sexuality, to me, is very fluid. And while I have strictly been with women for quite some time, labels mean absolutely nothing to me. There are things I have done before with dudes that I don't have a desire to do right now. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it or that I won't do it again in the future. Does that answer your question?

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
G Oh

1. Potato chips or french fries?
2. Fave color and how does it reflect your mood?
3. Fave movie and why?
4. Boxers or briefs?

1. Potato chips or french fries?

Depends on what I'm eating. Snack? Potato chips. With a burger? French fries.

2. Fave color and how does it reflect your mood?

Most of my clothes tend to be black and gray. I do have some blues and purples. I guess I like cool colors. I have always felt that a black or gray outfit is much sleeker than a bright color. When I wear a black suit with my gray overcoat and top it off with my black sunglasses, I just feel more confident, no-nonsense, "don't fuck with me, I'm a professional."

3. Fave movie and why?

I love American Beauty. I think it's one of the greatest films of the past century. It really gets at the heart of the American experience...how we all make everything "appear" to be normal and happy, but once you dig below the surface, it's far from that.

I also like Citizen Kane. For it's time, what Orson Welles was able to do is phenomenal.

4. Boxers or briefs?

Briefs. 2(x)ist black briefs, to be exact. I used to wear boxers in high school, but I just hate the feeling of my junk bouncing around uncontrollably. It's not comfortable. Plus, when you're a runner, you need the support.

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Gio!

Who loves ya baby ;)

Love me some Noodles, Sonic, or Panda Express.

Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

No, which is hilarious because I have a lead foot.

Absolutely. Not everyone likes the same thing, and that's the beauty of the world. There's something for everyone!

I wished I wasn't as sensitive as I am. Don't get me wrong, I'm a tough dude, but I can get my feelings hurt pretty easily. It's probably why I'm relationship-phobic.

Respected. Fear is a negative reaction, and I never want to elicit a negative response from someone. Although I do believe that fear and respect can be intertwined.

A dog. I love dogs.

Who loves ya baby? ;)

Oh, you know who... :wink: