Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would now like to turn the bright Klieg "Lpsg Spotlight" on Garth33,
a long time and very popular member from the wilds of North Dakota.
Consider this an interrogation.....:smile:

How did you find, or...What brought you to the LPSG site, and what has
kept you here so long?

I see you like playing with little lead soldiers (great funny dicpic, btw), as I
did as a kid. Do you still have a large collection?

Who do you think is your favorite military hero, past or present?

Since you like playing with soldiers (toys), are you a military veteran?

What books are you reading at present?

My favorite vodka brand is "Wyborowa Wodka" from Poland, What is your
favorite brand?

Are you now, or have you been married? How long?

Do you have any children, or do you want them...and how many?

What kind of car do you drive?

Do you, or have you ever, owned a motorcycle?

What is your favorite sport......participate in, or follow as a fan?

Hows tall are you?

What is your favorite food.....entre.....vegetable....dessert?

Myself excluded.:rolleyes:...whom would you like to meet from Lpsg?

It was asked of me...so, do you mind answering personal questions?

Enjoy!!!!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK Garth...
Thank you for your level headed comments in the middle of the night.
So....How do you feel about the movie FARGO?
I have only been to your state once....It was soooooo cold. what are the benefits of living in ND?
What do you do for fun?
Do you ever visit NY?
Who or what have been the biggest influence in your life?
What is your favorite holiday?
If you were to give me one piece of advice what would it be?
If you were to give everyone else here some advice..what would it be?
What is your favorite thing about LPSG?
Garth is_________ because_______________!
Tell us about the toy soldiers!

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If u could only wear one colour forever, which?

Sprints OR Marathons?

From 1-10 how important is sex to you?

What film would u have loved to have starred in?

Can u dance?

A 10 minute FREE Shopping spree - which shop would u choose?

Favourite Horror film?

Sexiest outfit?

Wild Safari OR Beach holiday?

Music; Uptempo OR Downtempo?

Ever wanked outdoors in public?

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Garth33.....where are you?
Still getting over last night?

a few more...

Do you ride a unicycle?

Since you have all that cold weather and snow....Are you a LLBean boot fan?

Do you ski?

Are you a "commando" sleeper?

How much wood can you chop in an hour?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh MAN!:rolleyes: Thanks (I think) to ST for this "honor"...which I know it is. Thanks Buddy! I'll try my best. I can't answer every question but I'll take a swing at some...I do have to get to bed before 4 AM!:cool: (am I'm looking right at you Mr. CocaCola when I say that!:wink:)

okay...in the order they were received...

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How did you find, or...What brought you to the LPSG site, and what has
kept you here so long?

I stumbled on LPSG doing a google search ("use of live chickens in sex" as I recall) and found it fascinating. I joined a couple years ago, took a little hiatus and recently returned. It's just fun talking with interesting people from every spectrum of life.

I see you like playing with little lead soldiers (great funny dicpic, btw), as I
did as a kid. Do you still have a large collection?

Who do you think is your favorite military hero, past or present?

Since you like playing with soldiers (toys), are you a military veteran?

He refers to my photo verification pic:redface: and I was out of my mind that day just trying to do something different. I loved playing with army men as a kid and I just went with it. Since those were long gone, I got some cheap ones at the grocery store toy section and well, the rest is histo..no...WILL PROBABLY HAUNT ME FOREVER!:biggrin1: Also...Dwight Eisenhower and no - not a veteran. Next...

What books are you reading at present?

"Eaters of the Dead" by Michael Crichton, since he died recently. Loved his fiction and this novel about an 11th Century Arab emmisary wrangled into a Viking mercenary effort (based on actual historical documents) is one of his lesser known but fascinating reads. THUMBS UP says Garth33! (ALSO in my gallery...uggghhh:rolleyes:)

What kind of car do you drive? Do you, or have you ever, owned a motorcycle?

A quite sensible Chevy Cavalier - no bike but I'd like to someday - not really a car guy at all. As long as it gets me from here to there, I don't care.

What is your favorite sport......participate in, or follow as a fan?

Pro Football - SKOL VIKINGS!!! (no - not the snoose) Also college hockey - we have a great team where I live...7 Division I National Championships BABY!

Hows tall are you?
6'2" - tall enough to see over the snow drifts we'll have by January...NEXT! (jeez - this is tedious! THANKS AGAIN ST! :mad::wink:)

Myself excluded.:rolleyes:...whom would you like to meet from Lpsg?

Okay - you're out of the mix? ....she knows...she knows....:redface:

It was asked of me...so, do you mind answering personal questions?

NOW you ask this? NudeyYorker is going look at his watch and roll his eyes again:tongue: No I don't - at least most. Thanks again ST - this is actually kind of fun! NEXT!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you feel about the movie FARGO?

Never actually watched the entire thing but it IS the way some people talk up here. They nailed that but ND people have hearts of gold, no matter how funny they sound or oddly they dress...HEY! It's FREAKIN' COLD! Which leads me too...

I have only been to your state once....It was soooooo cold. what are the benefits of living in ND?

Hmmm..good question...we know it's NOT the weather...how about the scenery? No one is going to sneak up on your ass here!:smile:

continental_divide1.jpg

Tourist attractions? SURE - You've got a big statue all the way from PARIS, FRANCE!:rolleyes: Touche' NoDak style bro!

buffalo_01.jpg

okay - maybe the Statue of Liberty is in your favor BUT we have cheap real estate!

SWDesertedHomestead.gif

hhmmmm...even I have to admit this isn't going well...:redface:...uhh..the weather?

blizzard_1966b.jpg

YES!! Where else but ND would you stand on a snowdrift that puts on the same level as powerlines!! Try doing THAT in New York!:tongue::biggrin1:

Actually, decided a long time ago I'd never want to live anywhere else. It's cheap, quiet, peaceful, low crime, and lots of room! Sure there are issues but I know all my neighbors and we all help each other out and it's just nice. We actually have a lot of people moving here from Cali and other states just trying to get out of the ratrace. No place is perfect but North Dakota is good enough for me!:smile:

If you were to give me one piece of advice what would it be?

Keep cashing those residual Coca-Cola checks if they're still coming in! THAT WAS AN AWARD WINNING PERFORMANCE!:smile::smile:

Peace NY!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Garth!

How come you haven't pmed me in a few days? :tongue:

because I'm a DORK!:tongue::tongue::tongue::rolleyes:

Sorry...XCuse...you're next...tomorrow...thanks for the posts guys (and gals) This is fun! The question is....who do I pass the TORCH onto next???:sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah Garth, where to begin...

Do you own a wood chipper?

If so, every put your enemies in there? How about your friends?

what flavor kool-aid?

Did I spell that wrong?

Bus...long or short? (whaahahhaha)

Do you put marshmallows in your hot cocoa?

PPJ or fluff-n nutter?

Do you ski?

If so, is it funny to watch?

Are you as cute as i think you are?

Did you spend a lot of time standing out in the hall at school because you were in trouble for being the class clown?

Did you ever have a paper route?

Do you have pets? Are they alive?

Is scissors position as good for you as it is for me?

Favorite super hero? As a kid and now?

Did you ever eat chalk?

Gilligan, professor, or Mr. Howel (like we don't already know!)
(and hey, Gilligan may have been goofy but we women always knew he was packing something special in those baggy pants)

Along the same lines...Maryanne, Ginger, or the Captain?

What 5 items would you have to have with you on a deserted island and why?

okay, maybe more tomorrow, this badgirl needs her beauty sleep

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brunettes, redheads, or blondes?

(You better answer this correctly, Dork!) :tongue:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If u could only wear one colour forever, which? BLUE!

Sprints OR Marathons? MARATHONS

From 1-10 how important is sex to you? 8

What film would u have loved to have starred in? Citizen Kane - Orson Welles was a freakin' GENIUS

Can u dance? I think so but society would disagree

A 10 minute FREE Shopping spree - which shop would u choose? Cabela's! (a regional outdoor sports outfitter - THEY ROCK!)

Favourite Horror film? the original HALLOWEEN! Scared the sh*T! out of me.

Sexiest outfit? I have several but AGAIN society would disagree:rolleyes:

Wild Safari OR Beach holiday? That's a tough one...like to hunt but like to lay on the beach too...(C) ALL OF THE ABOVE okay?

Music; Uptempo OR Downtempo? Uptempo but old school

Ever wanked outdoors in public? YEAH!:biggrin1: Several times...one of the virtues of living in wild, wild North Dakota

Thanks bud! PEACE!!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(Okay...this is going to be tough...gotta psyche myself up! (putting ROCKY music on...taking off my robe...REMEMBER! Stick and move, stick and move, float like a butterfly - sting like a B!:cool:...Ding, ding, HERE WE GO....

Ah Garth, where to begin...

Do you own a wood chipper? No

If so, every put your enemies in there? How about your friends? FARGO has forever stained Americas perception of North Dakotans and I, for one, will have NO PART of it! DAMN YOU! COEN BROTHERS:biggrin1: ...next...

what flavor kool-aid? CHERRY...(NOW more embarassingly RED:redface:!)

Did I spell that wrong? no...T H A T is correct!

Bus...long or short? (whaahahhaha) ...short...but keep turning the key - it gets LONGER!

Do you put marshmallows in your hot cocoa? Occasionally

PPJ or fluff-n nutter? I would never defile a perfectly good Jelly sandwich by peeing on it SO fluff-n nutter? (WHAT IS THAT? Sounds like something I'd use to lube up my woodchipper...if I had one...NEXT!)

Do you ski? Not since my last run made ABC's WIDE WORLD of SPORTS intro (WOW! That's an old refernce:rolleyes:)

If so, is it funny to watch? (SEE ABOVE ANSWER)

Are you as cute as i think you are? If you're a National Geographic subscriber - then YES!:smile:

Did you spend a lot of time standing out in the hall at school because you were in trouble for being the class clown? Yes and I'm STILL such a smartass AMERICA has made me stand out in the hall by keeping me in North Dakota!

Did you ever have a paper route? No

Do you have pets? Are they alive? No unless you count the Banana plant I have in my living room and yes, it's a REAL tropical Banana plant that grows real bananas. It's a HOOT when I look outside and it's -20 below and I'm eating a banana. (Hopefully this explains the National Geographic reference above:smile:)

Is scissors position as good for you as it is for me? I have NO IDEA what you're talking about:redface:...no SERIOUSLY I don't:cool:

Favorite super hero? As a kid and now? Superman...because he could fly and I think that would be cool then and now.

Did you ever eat chalk? Abso-FREAKING-lutely!!!!! (how could you tell?:rolleyes:)

Gilligan, professor, or Mr. Howel (like we don't already know!)
(and hey, Gilligan may have been goofy but we women always knew he was packing something special in those baggy pants) This will suprise you...THE PROFESSOR! dude, seriously...you figure out how to power a radio using COCONUTS? YOU RULE!! (not to mention help promote a very misunderstood fruit)

(JEEZUS! HOW LONG IS THIS POST!!! IT NEVER ENDS! okay...okay...little vaseline on the face and I'm ready for the next round...ding ding!)

Along the same lines...Maryanne, Ginger, or the Captain? MaryAnne...she was so sweet...do I have time to run to the bathroom?:redface:

What 5 items would you have to have with you on a deserted island and why? hmm...a HELICOPTER, $50 MIILLLIIOOONNN dollars, a glass pitcher, a pack of kool-aid, and a smile?:redface: (F*CK! YOU FORGET TO GET HER ADDRESS!....ohhh...I'm just an idiot:mad::mad:)

okay, maybe more tomorrow, this badgirl needs her beauty sleep

sweet dreams - you're the best!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Brunettes, redheads, or blondes?

(You better answer this correctly, Dork!) :tongue:

On the advice of counsel, I DECLINE to answer this question on the grounds the answer may result in me getting my *ss E-kicked from one end of this thread to another:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually Mandee...I've never honestly had a solid preference? I've gone through different phases in my life with all three and that's no lie. To me, it's always been more of whats inside you head than outside if that makes sense....*

(* - anyone else want to give me a POLITICALLY-CORRECT HIGH-FIVE BOOYAH!!! for that???? -- whew! dodged a bullet there:cool:...oh crap...just realized I'm still typing:redface:)

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:rolleyes: Typical man... that means you like blondes but you didn't want to admit it.

GUILTY!:redface::redface: (at least when I was in college - anyone agree Mandee needs her own TV Judge show?:redface:) but now HONESTLY! What's inside turns me on a LOT MORE than what's outside...it's ALL good to me right now!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GUILTY!:redface::redface: (at least when I was in college - anyone agree Mandee needs her own TV Judge show?:redface:) but now HONESTLY! What's inside turns me on a LOT MORE than what's outside...it's ALL good to me right now!

lol see... I'm smarter than I appear. :tongue: (Or maybe that was just a good guess?? lol)

Should I dye my hair blonde? lol I think it would look horrible on me... whenever I do decide to start coloring my hair I'll probably go for a shade of brown.