LPSG SPOTLIGHT...jeff black

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jeff, the five greatest Canadians? (and why for us dozy foreigners)

Well, this one was tricky. According to Canada:

1) Fredrick Banting (guy who discovered insulin for diabetics)
2) Alexander Graham Bell (man who invented telelphone)
3) Don cherry (A hockey announcer who is known for his tough opinions and announcements during Hockey Night in Canada)
4) Terry Fox (Lost his leg to cancer and continued to run across canada, setting up the Marathon of Hope, which raises tons of money for cancer every year)
5) Sir John A Macdonald (aka the founder father of canada. He united the French and English and created the Canadian pacific railway)

Now, that's canada ranking.

I'd agree with 1, 2, 4, and 5... but Cherry doesn't ring my bell.:wink: I'd probably substitute him with,

Pierre Trudeau. The man was a prime minister in the late 60's and he changed everything. A celebrity in his own way (as he dated celebrity women) the man lasted for 16 years. [stolen quote] During that time, he never wavered from his goal to create a unified and “just” Canada. He worked to promote bilingualism, stamp out separatism and create a Canadian Constitution and Charter of Rights. [/quote] It was said better than I could.

Terry Fox is possibly the greatest man of the last 50 years in my opinion. Never gave up, has inspired so many to try to live, rather than give up

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear JeFF BLaCK

1. Are you a spiritual person? If so, how are you a spiritual person?

2. What are your favorite colors?

3. What music or music genres do you listen to?

4. Have you ever worn a dance belt?

5. Do you have Mormons visiting you? If so, are they hot looking? Do they have black guy ass?

6. What are some weird food combinations that you may like to try out?

7. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

8. Do you hate it when someone slips a Rohypnol in your fruit punch?

9. Is it true that Canadians do not eat Post Fruity PEBBLES cereal? If so, what are some of your favorite cereals?

10. Have you ever been outside naked in the snow?

Invisi

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I love these.
Me too, unique. Especially since it allows everyone to get a turn.:wink:
-----------

What major event was a turning point for you, in your life so far?
The biggest one to date was the day I got the acceptance letter for Teacher's college. It was a huge shot in the dark, something I did on a whim, and due to marks and problems there was a 15% chance I would get in. However, I did, and it was the best decision I've ever made. It's turned me into some of the man I would like to be in the future.

If you could have any super power what would it be?
Ah, my superpower question. It has changed so much as I have been introduced to new powers. Since it is one specific power.... Telekinesis (full control over it)
Honourable mentions include:
Teleportation, fire manipulation (full control), flight, freezing time, and the ability to speak with animals.

After an incredible night of sex, what breakfast would be best to wake up to?
Depends what kind of sex I'm having.:wink: Let's just say, I might want to eat light if it's one kind, and eat a bit more heartily for another kind.:eek::rolleyes:
*oddly enough, I love toast with peanut butter and jam, so having that done just right, with some peppermint tea.... would be delightful. And besides, if you have sex with me, if you aren't too worn out from the night before and can make this breakfast.... I didn't do my job right.:wink:

Have you ever pulled a prank on someone? If so, what was it?
IN my dorm at University, I spent 4 hours completely swapping two apartments. It was guys (4) and girls (4) and I swapped their living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, and all the little things (dvds, shower curtains,etc) They came home drunk and couldn't figure out what had happened.

Do you like pistachio nuts?
My absolute favourite nut. I'm a savoury guy.:wink:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually Graham Bell didn't invent the telephone.

It was invented by the Italian Antonio Meucci. He didn't have the money for a patent and Bell did, so he got a patent on the telephone. Meucci took him to court, but died before the end, so they stopped the case. So Meucci is the inventor, not Bell.

... on a little side note, lol

plz carry on

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
how much time did you take off from lpsg and why (why part is optional)?
I left in February 2008 for a while because the site was making me an ugly person who was rather mean and hateful at times. I was lashing out, and that's not who I am. Plus, the few people I cared about on here were either gone or leaving... I felt it was my time.

are you still into that tom welling thing?
Tom and I will never truly die. I've moved on, but can still appreciate a good looking person with blue eyes.

how tall are you?
6 Feet on the button.

is that you in your avatar photo?
That is Tom welling.

do you believe the glass, at the moment, is half empty or half full?
At this current moment, it's half empty because it needs a refill:cool:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
it's Jeff's time? awesome.
Careful Will, you might be next.

Tom Welling or Jude Law?
If it's for just looking at, Tom welling. Jude law has other uses.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think it's important to travel and be as well rounded as you can. As a result, I'd like to try living overseas and in the states for a bit. Possibly in Aussieville too.

Do you have any nicknames?
I have a few, but the only ones I can share are BTB (which stands for something else) and Shibby. The rest are modifications of my first and last name.

Who's your favorite actor/actress?
TBH, I don't know at this exact moment.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Jeff, how come you're so comfortable with people?
Rubi, I've found that I'm a man who has learned to just enjoy life on some levels. I've been raised by good parents who were quite social and from an early age, I've carried on conversations with adults. You can ask pretty much any teacher who ever had me. I was the only kid who could carry on a full conversation in Grade 1. Add that to the fact that I'm very empathic in life, and smile alot.... and people just seem to like me. I dunno...Maybe I'm comfortable because they are?

How come your spelling has improved so much?
I feel that I should try harder. A good friend of mine keeps me on my toes in terms of spelling and grammar and it doesn't seem right to not try and proofread before I submit.

Doesn't mean we get perfect spelling everytime though.:wink:

What do you really like about guys?
IN regards to men, I like their rugged, masculine sexuality. To me, women seem to represent a softer side... a chance to be tender and intimate and gentle. However, men, tend to ooze the desire to have sex... the need to have it. I like that they have an "on switch" (the penis) and that you can get them to a point of arousal easily if they are into you.

And in all your hopscotching along the blurry lines of sexual preference, how many guys have you shagged? Or is this an enthusiasm that frolics in your forehead?
It's mainly enthusiasm. I've fooled around with two guys and girl in the last six months, and while it's mainly been oral sex... it's been testing my waters to see how I feel.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Dear JeFF BLaCK

1. Are you a spiritual person? If so, how are you a spiritual person?
As a child, I was in church. I spent my Sunday's in the school they offered and had fun meeting new friends and talking to people, listening to the stories. As I grew older, I realized there was a whole world of religion out there, and I found that my Rev was a bit preachy, and it became less interesting to me. So, I branched out. Would I call myself religious, no. Would I call myself spiritual/? Absolutely. I like thinking about the idea of a higher power. It intrigues me.

2. What are your favorite colors?

Blue and Red.

3. What music or music genres do you listen to?

I've been a rock/pop guy in the past... but I'll listen to anything except country.

4. Have you ever worn a dance belt?

No.

5. Do you have Mormons visiting you? If so, are they hot looking? Do they have black guy ass?

I can honestly say I've never seen a mormon at my door. I don't know if they have them here.

6. What are some weird food combinations that you may like to try out?

I think I'd like to experiement with fruit and vegetables. There are so many in the world, and I'm stuck here eating the basics.... not really weird combos, but more variation of combos

7. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

I like it when I don't taste alcohol. However, I don't mind Chilled red wine (sorry):wink:

8. Do you hate it when someone slips a Rohypnol in your fruit punch?

I've never had that happen, nor is it high on my list of things to try.:wink: I prefer to be sober during sexual encounters now.:smile:

9. Is it true that Canadians do not eat Post Fruity PEBBLES cereal? If so, what are some of your favorite cereals?

Canadians had Fruity pebbles up until 2000. Then they were discontinued. Absolutely ridiculous. AS for me, I'd try almost any cereal once (except the chocolate ones:eek:) And tend to go back to Cheerios quite often.:wink:

10. Have you ever been outside naked in the snow?
When we were 18 and nudists....:rolleyes: the big thing to do was sit in the hottub and then run out in the snow, roll around and then run back to the hottub.:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Mr. Black, what are your feelings on Global Warming?
It's something that should be dealt with, but I'm not exactly sure how to do so. I mean, it's easy to say, use less and be more earth friendly....but it's a bitch to try and do.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right now, my destination in my head is over to Europe. I went as a child, and I think it's time I went back and got my eyes opened to all the wonders.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Actually Graham Bell didn't invent the telephone.

It was invented by the Italian Antonio Meucci. He didn't have the money for a patent and Bell did, so he got a patent on the telephone. Meucci took him to court, but died before the end, so they stopped the case. So Meucci is the inventor, not Bell.

... on a little side note, lol

plz carry on

Always good to know the truth. Thanks for the information... I change my comment to, the first man who patented the telephone.:wink: