LPSG SPOTLIGHT: mercurialbliss

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
C'mon now, don't pretend that you didn't know who I would choose.

mercurialbliss has been a member of LPSG for quite some time, and her popularity has endured ever since she had her first.

Her gallery (when it's been full) has always garnered oodles of attention from the days of that "heart-shaped ass" picture (you know which one I'm talkin' 'bout) to last years modelling photos taken by our very own Snoozan.
Want more? Watch this space. :wink:

She's met an almost unprecedented amount of LPSG members in person, gay or straight, male of female, and I'm sure has many stories tell.
It was over a year ago now when she stole my own heart, but that's for another time.

Now you all have a chance to look past that red hair and those green eyes to ask her whatever you want. :smile:

Let 'er rip!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok then you have to answer the unanswered question from the last thread...Where in the world would you like to learn to ski?
US Northeast,West
Europe
South America
New Zealand
Japan
Those are all the spots I've been, If you come up with something better...color me there

D

deleted3782

What is your favorite style of architecture?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What is your favourite joke/anecdote?

Do you have a dirty laugh?

Which is your current fave scent?

Can you handle a jib in a force six+?

Which is your fave spa treatment?

Are you a ventriloquist? :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok then you have to answer the unanswered question from the last thread...Where in the world would you like to learn to ski?
US Northeast,West
Europe
South America
New Zealand
Japan
Those are all the spots I've been, If you come up with something better...color me there

Europe, New Zealand or Japan would be my first three choices. If I have to choose one, i'd say Japan. If I could add anything to the list - the Himalayas. Kashmir, anyone? :biggrin1:

Please know you'll be teaching a novice who's only waterskied. How easy is snowboarding?

What is your favorite style of architecture?

Ooh, that's tough. For pure visual eye candy, i'll go with Art Nouveau/Jugenstil. Victor Horta created some of the most beautiful structures i've ever seen. For form as well as function i'll go with Modernism. Mies van der Rohe's buildings never go out of style.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please know you'll be teaching a novice who's only waterskied. How easy is snowboarding?

I was a ski instructor a long...long...long time ago, most of by beginning students were aged 6-8 but I'll make allowances, I'm not 21 anymore! Snowboarding is easier if you know how to ski!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Who was the coolest (under 26yrs old) Canadian LPSG member you have met and why was he so cool?

Have you ever found men in kilts sexy?

Would you ever consider going down on a woman?

Describe one situation you have experienced, where you were completely blown away by the outcome of what happened.

If one was to purchase you the perfect gift, what would it be?

Could you change the world?

Would you change the world?

How would you feel about having a child who was exactly like you?

What's your biggest pet peeve?

Carpet or hard wood flooring?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What makes a good life ... for you?
... and, as far as you can tell, for anyone?

Ah grasshopper...a full liquor cabinet? No, i'd say knowing that every day truly is a new day. Anything can happen. It's all about the rollercoaster baby.

What is your favourite joke/anecdote?

Currently it's one I was told while over in Blighty. Tale begins in a retirement home on the Alzheimer's unit. Old gentleman in a wheelchair is rolling up the hallway, "Nurse! Nurse! Help! It's an emergency! Nurse! Nurse!"

The nurse runs up to the gentleman and asks "What is it? What's the emergency?"

The old gentleman stops, looks up quizzically at her and says "I don't bloody well remember!"

Do you have a dirty laugh?
Hehehe. Yes. :wink:
Which is your current fave scent?
I have two. Hypnotic Poison from Christian Dior and Jasmine Vanilla from Bath and Body Works.
Can you handle a jib in a force six+?
Only if you beg. :tongue:

Which is your fave spa treatment?
I love Swedish massage and those hot stones on your back. My last spa treatment I received a facial with a hand and leg/foot rub that relaxed me so much I worried I couldn't walk back to my room.

Are you a ventriloquist? :tongue:
Why? You wanna sit on my lap? :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was a ski instructor a long...long...long time ago, most of by beginning students were aged 6-8 but I'll make allowances, I'm not 21 anymore! Snowboarding is easier if you know how to ski!
S'okay. I'll tell you a secret: i'm not 21 anymore either. :eek::biggrin1:

Who was the coolest (under 26yrs old) Canadian LPSG member you have met and why was he so cool?

It was Sir Jeff of Black and he was cool because he knew how to cook, move furniture, and put those wily shopping carts in their rightful place at the supermarket. He's genuinely a good person, handsome, kind, sweet, funny, bouncy like Tigger and always ready to try anything new (and did.) :biggrin1:

Have you ever found men in kilts sexy?
Yes, especially during a windstorm.
Would you ever consider going down on a woman?
Depends. Does she have a cock?
Describe one situation you have experienced, where you were completely blown away by the outcome of what happened.
I remember clearly the day I made up my mind to follow my intuition. One day I grabbed the phone book and made a call to an area designer who later hired me for CAD work. When she was forced to fold her business she used her connections to help me land a new job with an employer who became a friend and mentor.

If one was to purchase you the perfect gift, what would it be?
The perfect gift cannot be purchased. But if you're buying then these will do.

Could you change the world?
One person at a time starting with me.
Would you change the world?
See above.

How would you feel about having a child who was exactly like you?
Scared shitless.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
General lack of courtesy or unkindness in others.

Carpet or hard wood flooring?
Brazilian cherry or bamboo.

Last edited:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for you?
No_Strings hatched a plan with Snoozan to surprise me with a visit for my birthday last year. N_S divulged the plan before he came but it was still the best birthday ever. :heart:

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for anyone?
I don't know if it's the nicest but one thing people have said they appreciate about me is my ability to listen carefully to what they say without judgment.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Europe, New Zealand or Japan would be my first three choices. If I have to choose one, i'd say Japan. If I could add anything to the list - the Himalayas. Kashmir, anyone? :biggrin1:

Ooh, that's tough. For pure visual eye candy, i'll go with Art Nouveau/Jugenstil. Victor Horta created some of the most beautiful structures i've ever seen. For form as well as function i'll go with Modernism. Mies van der Rohe's buildings never go out of style.

Do you have a peace plan for Jammu and Kashmir?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dear MeRCuRiaLBLiSS

1. What does the world need now?

2. Do you believe in serendipity and in miracles?

3. Are you a spiritual person? If so, how are you spiritual?

4. What was the subtlest thing you've done to turn on a guy?

5. Have you ever slept and (biblically) "know" another woman?

6. Have you ever solved a RUBIK'S Cube?

7. Can you peel a banana doing Kegels?

8. Do you think that Nicole Kidman should be Obama's runningmate instead of Joe Biden?

9. Is sex a factor of enthusiasm in a relationship?

10. Can women be just as "hunters and gatherers" in the dating scene like some men? In other words, can women be "playas" and "flip the sprung scripts" on other "playas"?

11. What is your favorite "parfum"?

12. Are you a morning sex, afternoon sex, or a night sex person?

13. Have you ever fought over a man?

14. Have you ever fought for a man?

15. What are some of your favorite things?

16. What are your favorite colors?

17. What is your favorite meal? Alcoholic beverage? Nonalcoholic beverage? Dessert?

18. Would you, if you could, spend two days as a man? What man would that be?

19. What are some of your favorite movies?

20. What is erotic to you?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Mercurialbliss!

Say you give birth today to one boy and one girl. What would their names be and why (in case you chose symbolic or significant names)?

As a kid, did you have more girl or boy friends?

How old were you when you learned to drive?

You are presented with an apartment (as a gift) and start decorating. You have the choice between calling an interior designer or you do it yourself? Describe what one would feel when entering your home.

Do you enjoy travelling? How many countries shave you visited? Where will/would you go next?

Do you have pets?

To what things are you the most sensitive or which affect you the most? (good or bad)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It was Sir Jeff of Black and he was cool because he knew how to cook, move furniture, and put those wily shopping carts in their rightful place at the supermarket. He's genuinely a good person, handsome, kind, sweet, funny, bouncy like Tigger and always ready to try anything new (and did.) :biggrin1:

Has anyone ever told you that you were easy?:rolleyes:

Do you think that there is still a place for board games in the world?

Is fencing a lost art?

What is your opinion in genetic modification in the womb, even if it means removing Chromosome 21 problems, autism, and other genetic abnormalities.

Savoury or Sweet?

Cum in your mouth, cum on your face, or cum on your breasts.... which is most intimate to you?

Can you dance?

Have you ever had a desire to just explore a random country road, driving in your car and just see where it takes you?

If you were in a scary movie, which character would you be? The killer, the heroine, the dumb blonde with the huge rack, the geeky friend, the bf, the parent who isn't too good at parenting, the cop who just doesn't seem to know protocol, or someone else?

Are you any good at picking fakes out of a crowd?

On a scale of 1-10, rate the following as things that make you smile:

~Babies laughing
~A Dutch oven
~People falling off a tredmill
~A big pile of cake on a table

Would you ever consider dyeing your hair a colour that is dramatic for your skin tone?

Are you a member of the polar bear club?

Sometimes I have a sore stomach when I eat too much dairy. Do you have any advice?