LPSg Spotlight: Mitchymo!

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everybody here at LPSG loves Mitchy—and he's a very nice guy too!
Not EVERYBODY lol, some people hate nice guys i guess.
Mitchy!!!! (I thought your fave villain was David Cameron??) lol
Right...

Lots of money, or a hot night with that army dude you're after?? (and give us details)
It would be lots of money actually so i can fund an army of my own if i'm to start a revolution!
I know your a big Conservative activist, so do you think we could make them more electable by dragging them to the left (quite) a bit? :tongue:
Nope, i like them just where they are, i'm hoping they win the next general elaection so that everyone can be reminded why we switched to Labour in the first place, hopefully voters will be stuck in a quandary for the election after next and vote for REAL change and try Lib Dem's
Neil Kinnock, Boris Johnson and Tony Blair? Elect one, banish one into Euro-hell (with no handouts), and drop one into a bottomless pit...
Ohhh, i don't know, where's Cameron in the list? I would drop Kinnock into the bottomless pit, elect Blair and send Boris to euro hell cos that would just be funny to see him pissing off the eurocrats
Claire Short, Anne Widdecombe and Margaret Thatcher: Elect one, shag one, and make one a Page 3 babe...
I'm calling in sick tomorrow :sour:
Doctor Who or Sherlock Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes
Is it true that the MitchyMafia are plotting to take over the entire world? :wink:
No, we intend to put the great back in Great Britain and then watch the rest of the world follow our lead.
It is said that had Christopher Columbus been a Lib Dem, he would've discovered the Mid-Atlantic. :biggrin1: Why are they known as Lib Dims??? :tongue: (sorry)
Because we don't really care for power, we want to be happy and live free and fair. Best i could give, i'm not a politician :wink:
I agree! :biggrin1:

Part 2:
Luka told me you often get your hair cut at Maggie's Thatchery. Is this true?
Absolutely not, there is a reason Luka has two black eyes and its not cos he's a chinabear! :biggrin1:
Ever kopped off with any of the nude dudes from your gallery?
Lol, no, would'nt say no to any tho
It is thought Tony Blair (boo, hiss) wants to be crowned Emperor of Europe one Christmas Day, like that Charlemagne-dude. What can be done to avert this horrible disaster?
Join my revolution of course, we don't allow Emperors or Kings or Rulers to lead nations
Falklands. Share, give away, or keep? (Your loyalties may be split on this one :wink:).
The inhabitants should decide but i would be most happy to share.
Enjoy the Spotlight, Mitch - you're a great bloke! :smile:
MWAH
I already know EVERYTHING I need to know about my Mitchy, and STILL love him...
(pssst - dont tell, he Likes Drag queens)....
Drag queens intimidate me!!! But i did go to gay pride with several once.
You need more attention on here.
The stupid thing is that I hate to come up with questions now because I asked so many before at others.
So let's make it easy; tell us your life, from when you were born untill now. :wink:
Let's not, the biography can wait until after world peace! :smile:

- Favourite colour?
Black but Purple for those who decry the black/white not being colours
- Favourite drink?
Raspberry milkshake, milky coffee comes close second
- Favourite food?
Raspberry Flapjacks
- Favourite UK city? And why?
Really don't have one
- Did you ever had a gf? So yes, at what age?
I've never had a girlfriend since coming out at 18 but i had girlfriends when i was 7, 9, 10, 12, 15 and 17.
- First bf? When and what was nice about him?
I've never had a boyfriend, i lost my virginity and fell in love with someone elses boyfriend when i was 18 in a relationship that lasted a year, i've had 3 unrequited loves since then and am currently in a strange relationship with a soldier.
- Ever had a big crush?
Yes
- What is the most important lesson you learned at lpsg?
Not to be so radical i guess, man this was hard, i could'nt really think
- What is the most important lesson you learned from life?
Where there is power held by one there is unfairness for all
- What would you change about lpsg, be honest!
I would make it compulsory to have a photo verified face picture, regardless of who you are there should be no shame attached to membership here because it is one of the best places on the net for social interaction and anyone seeking to jeopardise your real world life because of it are just assholes.
- Your ideal partner would be/have...?
They would need to be honest above all else but not be an honest conservative
- Most kinky stuff you ever did?
I'm too vanilla for kink i think :frown1:
- Most dangerous thing you ever did?
I tied fishing wire to a metal grate in the side of a building at one end and around a tree at the other, i rode my mountain bike through it like a finishing line but instead of it snapping below the handlebars it was forced upwords and snapped across my neck, i had an eight inch laceration across my throat and so was lucky it did'nt decapitate me. I was 14 when i did that.
- Do you still have your appendix?
I do. and thanks for the questions, they were fun guys.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question.
Mitchymo ... where the phukh R U?
You've been gone for 14 hours.

I was gone for 16 hours in all, that's bad lol but i was asleep, yes for ALL 16 hours. I have been catching up on the hours i miss during my working week where i only get 4 hours a night.
AND...he took the piss out of Lemon for going AWOL in the middle of his spotlight, lol...
I feel so guilty about that now lol
Hope he's ok tho... :/

I'm doing just fine, its been snowing a lot lately.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you consider as handsome features, superficially (in other words: what's your type lookswise?)
I like guys with rugged good looks, scars across the eyebrow maybe, dimpled chin, dark eyebrows but i'm a great fan of classic good looks. Like my signature says, i'm a face man but it's ultimately personality that counts.
Who's your favourite James Bond?
Sean Connery has always been my fave JB
Do you use 1-ply, 2-ply or 3-ply TP?
Standard here is 2-ply, i've never used any other
Do people from the UK seriously only bathe once a week?
Many do but most shower daily, i don't have a shower so i bathe twice a week and wash at the sink other days. I know one lady who has a bath every day.
Mountains, sea or woods?
I like woods.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How do you keep your Danny Craig sparklers so bright and shiny?

Have you ever fallen in love with yourself?

Who would you be and what would you have--if you were allowed to evolve to your dream self?

If you were to die tomorrow, what great selfless thing would you like the world to have when you pass on?

'There should be no shame attached to membership here because it is one of the best places on the net for social interaction...'
I'd agree with that!

'I would drop Kinnock into the bottomless pit, elect Blair and send Boris to euro hell cos that would just be funny to see him pissing off the eurocrats'.
Hehehe, interesting. I'd elect Boris, banish Kinnock (to see how he did without the gravy train), and drop Blair into a bottomless pit...cos he's incorrigibly evil, heh.

Good answers btw, Mitch. ;)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you keep your Danny Craig sparklers so bright and shiny?
I don't have any secrets lol, must be naturally beautiful i guess
Have you ever fallen in love with yourself?
No :rolleyes: Sometimes i hug myself at night if i'm feeling sad tho
Who would you be and what would you have--if you were allowed to evolve to your dream self?
I would like to have more confidence and not ever be worried about possible consequences so i could speak my mind. I'm really quite a different person offline, seldom speak my mind for the sake of the peace even when it leaves things the same.
If you were to die tomorrow, what great selfless thing would you like the world to have when you pass on?
Nothing i can leave that i can think of to be honest.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
'There should be no shame attached to membership here because it is one of the best places on the net for social interaction...'
I'd agree with that!

'I would drop Kinnock into the bottomless pit, elect Blair and send Boris to euro hell cos that would just be funny to see him pissing off the eurocrats'.
Hehehe, interesting. I'd elect Boris, banish Kinnock (to see how he did without the gravy train), and drop Blair into a bottomless pit...cos he's incorrigibly evil, heh.

Good answers btw, Mitch. ;)

Elect Boris lol, are you serious? Haha, he's the greatest Tory there is but we would be at war within months.