LPSG Spotlight - Novice Btm

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The delightful Novice Btm has kindly agreed to be the next member in the spotlight.

I know I said I would pick someone lesser known to be next but although NB has been here a long while and is well known he's been quieter than normal of late.

I hope you have as much fun in your thread as I have in mine. It's been a blast :biggrin1:

I'll start off by asking you to explain the story behind the "furry hat" avatar.

Also is your voice as sexy in real life as it was on the "LPSG Voices" thread? I can't tell you what your voice did for me. :eek:

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my...I'm going to have to think of some extra special goodies for you! Are your ready?
Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy night!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't see a reason not to start putting questions up. I mean, it's only 7pm here, but a little question action never hurts.

1) Coffee, tea, latte, cappacino?

2) Have you ever put your body to the point of exhaustion, causing you to fall into a heap?

3) Have you ever seen the movie, The Happening? What are your thoughts?

4) What truly intimidates you in life?

5) Are there more questions or answers in the world?

6) Can you find all the American states on an unlabelled map?

7) Do you like it when people nibble on your neck?

8) What is your favourite body part on you and why?

9) Where were you last New Years?

10) Have you ever found that you were so full, you couldn't have any pie?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
A couple more questions...when is a novice no longer a novice? When is one no longer considered a novice bottom? What is the next level? Advanced bottom? Seasoned bottom? Expert bottom? Why a bottom? How do you think they get the soft filling inside of a three musketeer bar? What is your favorite candy bar? What is your favorite holiday? Is it better to give than it is to receive? Do you feel any different now that you have been spotlighted (is that a word)?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, let's load the latest deer-caught-in-the-spotlight up with extra questions already. :rolleyes:

(1) What's the strongest emotional response you've ever had to a work of art?

(2) A naked man in your bedroom and wielding a paddle; a source of pleasure or a source of WTF?

(3) Why are grammar and correct spelling important to you?

(4) When Shakespeare wrote of "an apple cleft in twain," was he in fact alluding to the furry symmetry of your buttocks?

(5) Favourite country that you've never actually visited, and what about it appeals to you?

(6) Name your three favourite singers and/or performers of music, please. :rolleyes:

(7) When and where did you first lose your heart? (Hint: "I lost my heart in San Francisco" is not an acceptable retort).

(8) Does voyeurism turn you on at all?

(9) What's the nerdiest thing you've ever done?

(10) Sea, swimming pool, river, canal, lake, or well? Why?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
What is your greatest fear?
What is your greatest extravagance?
What words or phrases you most overuse?
What is your current state of mind?
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
What is your most treasured possession?
What quality do you like best in yourself?
Who is your favorite writer?
What is it you most dislike?
What is your motto?
Fill in the blank: novice is_____________ because_______________
Why do you want to see me in a kilt?
Do you believe in logical consequences?

Last edited by a moderator:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
DaveyR
The HAT:
If you step back in time with me, there was a great guy here, named EnglishGentleman. If you take a look at his verification pic ( http://www.lpsg.org/members/englishgentleman.html ), you'll see that my "hat" avatar was a portion of a tribute to him. Originally, I was in the exact same pose, but when I twice decided to remove my face from the site, simply blacking out the face itself was both stupid and creepy looking, so I came up with the current avatar.

The Voice:
It fluctuates wildly. Sometimes it's high, often it's low, but usually, it's bouncing between the two. I've been told it changes, according to the language I'm speaking, but I've never noticed that.

nudeyorker
That was your alloted question, and "yes". :tongue:

jeff_black
1) Latte
2) I'm very discreet, and never kiss and tell
3) No. I'm picturing some groovy 70's event.
4) People, and more specifically, that I'll do something that results in my not being liked.
5) At least double the questions, over answers.
6) I COULD, but not sure if I currently CAN. I'm much better with provinces and territories.
7) Is that an offer, or just a general question?
8) My ass, which is not at all MY favourite part, but one that I like because OTHERS like it (see Part II of #4 above). MINE would be my triceps, because of the way they responded when I began to work out.
9) A big Greek party.
10) I've NEVER been too full for dessert.

rico27
When a novice starts actually engaging in an activity which overcomes the newness of said activity. When one starts bottoming more than once every year or two. I suppose a "journeyman" bottom. Oh, that soft filling... it's a secret I can't divulge. I'm trying to think of a candy bar that I DON"T like. My fav holiday used to be Christmas, but now it's the feast day of my patron saint. I love both giving and receiving, but in very different ways. I feel a bit embarrassed having been spotted-lit. :tongue:

alex8
(1) Tears
(2) Who is he, or I guess more importantly, how hot is he? And isn't that sort of thing why I just changed all my locks?
(3) Beeing a goud spellur isn't my stronjest soot, but eye try. Grammar... I'm really not entirely much better there, but I try with that as well. I guess, it's simply much easier to communicate, and really, that is the point of language, when things are used in a way that maintains a clarity of thought. ("My bad!" Um, yeah, "bad" isn't a noun. It's an adjective. It describes something, and since you used "my", which possesses a noun, you're missing that particular something, that "bad" something. So, your bad "WHAT"?) But that's just an example. :tongue:
(4) No, but when he mentioned, "the proud peach of Padua", well... I mean, who's ever seen a fuzzy apple? :rolleyes:
(5) Do I have to pick just ONE? I guess it would be "among those dark Satanic mills". Well, I have to limit it to where I haven't been, and something about it has always spoken to me. I feel a call from it. I have a list of reasons, but I'm certain that most are ill-founded.
(6) I know I'm going to kick myself over this, but the first that pop into my mind are NINO, Harry Connick Jr. and Kaïn.
(7) Well, high school, of course.
(8) It has, and it still does, but not in an extreme way. That is, when I happen upon it, it's a delight, but seeking it out, seems a bit creepy. You're only asking because you're actually watching me right now, aren't you?
(9) Eesh, I have those moments daily, and each one tops the previous.
(10) Pool, because there's a see-able bottom, and an edge within grab, if things get too hectic.

exwhysee
Oh, yeah, it's just up the 101 a piece. Well, OK, so it's an 8-10 hour piece, but it's a fairly straight shot.

nudeyorker (although, considering the above, this is gracious exception :tongue: )
To be healthy, wealthy, and wise.
Poor health. OH! and 2012 :eek:
Edging too much
"No, seriously...", "Really? REEEALLY?"
Exhaustion
Poor health, and helplessness
A few items of my Grandmother's
When I'm patient and kind
Lermontov
Those who contribute nothing, yet posses an extreme sense of entitlement
Be Prepared
aging prematurely of unending insomnia and anxiety
Because you offered, and since, taunt me with it. I just want to see it through to completion.
I wouldn't call it a belief. In most instances, I'd call it a hope.

cigarbabe
If we all make it past 2012, and we're in the same city... :tongue:
Probably a bit of both.
In a Dahmer, "YOU for dinner", or in a Martha Stewart "you OVER for dinner", way?

tripod
Keep cranking up the thermostat.

stacy
I'm 83, but you'd never know it, because I've got aMAzing moisturizer.

Um, did I mention I have insomnia??? :rolleyes:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good morning Novice!

1) If you had to choose one person (anyone, really) to slap twice (yes, only twice). Who would you choose?

2) Would you consider living in another country? Where would you live and why?

3) If you had 50000$ to donate to charity, which organization would you choose?

4) Do you consider that image is important?

5) Name the last book you read. Was it good?

6) When did you last attended a wedding?

7) What did you want to be as a kid?

8) Which room in your house do you like the most?

9) Are you a good cook?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cockoloco
1) This is actually tough. I mean, I have to limit it to ONE person, and only two slaps. Now, if there was one person that I could just slap silly, that would actually help out quite a bit. OK, OK, sticking to your parameters, I'd have to say DJG, no wait, I'd have to be a girl. Hmm... then maybe Alex8. I just get the impression that either of them would consider it foreplay. :tongue:

2) I'd consider Canada, because I'm 1/2 Canadian, and have some of my dearest friends there. There are actually several others that I'd consider as well, but the Great White North, is the easiest answer.

3) That's actually tough. I want to say prostate cancer research, because of my father, or for AIDS/HIV education and research, because I don't think that participating in an act that could be potentially miraculously life-giving, could also be potentially, while now manageable, also fatal. However, I think if pressed to ONE choice, it would be something like a scholarship, or involving children's education.

4) Yes. I think that image is something that can offer confidence, inspiration, and hope. For example, the image of stability, gives others around that image, the ability to find an inner security, to continue to push forward. HOWEVER, I don't think that image should be at the expense of truth and integrity.

5) That's not nice. Making fun of both my inability to read, and follow things through to conclusion. :tongue: It was actually a collection of short stories about Russia (titled only "St. Petersburg: A collection"), and it was wonderful.

6) August

7) An astronaut

8) "The Harem" (my bedroom is done in a pseudo-"Orientalist" theme

9) I rarely cook, but am typically told, "You REALLY should cook more"

Nick8
You haven't been paying attention have you. That was your alloted question. To answer you though... if you were allowed any more questions, I might be scared. :tongue:

nudeyorker
How have so many people missed this, now, 21 page thread ( http://www.lpsg.org/49783-la-meetup.html ), with seemingly more popping up every day? :tongue: When it was in full swing, I thought most people were annoyed that it wouldn't disappear out for the Top 5, but it really did seem to slip under the radar more than I thought.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! Thanks for the cool answers!

1) If you could choose to have one superpower, what would it be?

2) Do you consider yourself a spiritual person? Do you follow or practise a religion?

3) When did you last go shopping for a present? What did you buy?

4) What's your definition of cheating on your partner?

5) Ever been involved in a traffic accident? Ever got a bone broken?

6) Are you usually on time or late?

7) Are you still a novice bottom? Have you evolved into a power bottom now?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cockoloco
1) I'd totally go for invisible

2) Yes, and yes. I just don't really talk about it, because I hope that I'm leading more by example, especially in the respect of not pushing mine in someone else's face.

3) Last week. A bottle of 20 year old Port, for a 20 year anniversary

4) It's been a few years since I've had a girlfriend, and never had a boyfriend, so I'm a bit out of touch on that one.

5) Yes, and yes, although they were two separate incidences. :tongue:

6) I prefer to be a couple minutes early, but when dealing with certain people, mainly my Greek friends, I run late, because more than I hate being late, I really hate waiting around for others that are late.

7) Well, considering how rarely I actually get to bottom in REAL life, yes, I'm still quite novice at it.