LPSG Spotlight - Novice Btm

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nick8
You haven't been paying attention have you. That was your alloted question. To answer you though... if you were allowed any more questions, I might be scared. :tongue:

No need to be frightened. Those special questions can be answered privately. :biggrin1:

So here's a statement: You're no novice. You're very, very good at what you do. :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
cockoloco
Well, as my sig says, I more play a whore in the Internet. :tongue: And I am a frequently nude visitor to both ICUii, and iSpQ

nudeyorker
I love the weather. I love that people are generally more accepting (at least in the cities, but I guess that's really true of any big city). I think really, most of my "likes" about being here, are more to do with city living. While I love the temps here in L.A., I miss the temps and seasons of the midwest as well. It's killing me that I'm not there for "fall colours" right now. I love that while a bit standoff-ish, that the people there are mainly very stable and genuine.

Nick8
OK, WHO has been talking behind the scenes??? :tongue: But really, of the people that I've met here, it's been a rare occasion that any of us have reached down to even unzip. :tongue:

ChockoKittie
I think pretty much every time I see "famous" people, it's an L.A. experience. Although, having several invite me over for dinner, and looking around the table is always another.

I have them daily. As much as I seem to take people to task here, there are some really wonderful people here that I just adore.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. When are we getting more pics? Can you include a kilt in one?

2. Any phobias? Describe.

3. What's your favourite language?

4. What makes your heart sing?

My apologies if any of these were already asked and I missed reading them. I had to get a few in before you passed the torch. :tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
1. When are we getting more pics? Can you include a kilt in one?
Well, the only pics I have, out of clothes, feature my ass, and judging by the comments in my gallery, people are tired of seeing that, and only wanna see the front, which I don't show, so... Hmm, I'll look for a kilt shot.

2. Any phobias? Describe.
Heights, or more specifically, edges/railings/etc, when high. Occasionally, small spaces, but typically only when I'm already feeling a bit anxious. FLYING!!! As much as I just LOVE to travel, I hate getting in the plane to do it.

3. What's your favourite language?
French. I know, that's probably a bit of a pedestrian choice, but it reminds me of my Grandmother. If not for that, it would be easier to list a couple of the languages that I don't like.

4. What makes your heart sing?
My friends.

My apologies if any of these were already asked and I missed reading them. I had to get a few in before you passed the torch. :tongue:
I'm sure some concurrent questions and answers won't be a problem. :biggrin1:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
What is your earliest memory?

What is the meaning of your nickname?

Can you bottom with the best of them?

What's your biggest pet peeve?

What is your proudest accomplishment in life?

What is your field of work?

Have you met DeeBlackthorn?

Have you seen DJG's cock in person?

Why is Hung Muscle still on your Friends List?

Who do you really HATE on lpsg. C'mon. Fess up! (or tell me in PMs :tongue:)

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Asked by rec3000
What is your earliest memory?
I don't know the chronology of them, but I have several memories that had to happen before I turned 3. They are mainly revolving around my Grandmother (posing for photo, shopping, her house, her car, etc).

What is the meaning of your nickname?
Well, contrary to my whorish ways online, it's actually rare that I hook up in person. Not that I wouldn't, but it just doesn't work out that way. So, while I've enjoyed it quite a bit, but only a few times, I don't really get the chance to bottom that much, and thusly feel like it's the first time on those rare occasions.

Can you bottom with the best of them?
Hmm, I'd have to say, "Yes". That is, I've been asked more than once, "Are you sure you haven't done this much? Because, you're a real natural at it." Along with my very first time, when similarly to when I did oral the first time, I was told, "If I didn't know you, and KNOW this was your first time, I'd swear you'd done it before. That was... WOW!"

What's your biggest pet peeve?
I go from being incredibly patient, to an instant raving lunatic, at having to drive among some of the absolutely inept idiots that are behind the wheel in L.A. Oh, um, I mean, I don't like bad drivers. It's just that I come from a car culture too, Detroit, and was always taught that driving is a privilege, and not a right. Yet in L.A. people seem oblivious to the fact that they're literally hurling a ton of metal and plastic around the universe, and they're doing it with complete disregard to anything other than looking pretty in said enveloping ton. :rolleyes:

What is your proudest accomplishment in life?
I'd have to go with making the children that I teach, feel proud of themselves, and the awards that they've won.

What is your field of work?
I have two. One, is being a technical consultant. The other, is teaching.

Have you met DeeBlackthorn?
Yes, and he's a riot! And... well part II is answered below.

Have you seen DJG's cock in person?
Several times, including just last night. He's not shy about showing it. And as an aside, at his place, I also saw Dee's. HEY! I didn't know that he left the door open, when I was walking by the washroom.

Why is Hung Muscle still on your Friends List?
So is Snoozan. When they happened, I didn't know if their bannings were permanent, or temporary, so I left them as friends. Apparently, permanent banning doesn't take them out of the Contact/Friends lists. I never had any problems with HM. He was always incredibly kind to me, and we exchanged many a fun and interesting PMs. So, I didn't see any reason to remove him.

Who do you really HATE on lpsg. C'mon. Fess up! (or tell me in PMs :tongue:)
Hmm... I'll have to CC you on the memo, that you obviously didn't get. We are now the kindler, gentler LPSG. We don't hate here anymore, and we also no longer curse. :tongue: OOOO!!! UnLESS, you're DO know that, and that question was all just part of your evil plot to finally get me banned. Very clever, but I'm not falling to your evil ways just yet. Well at least not THIS kind of evil way, but as for your OTHER evil ways... I know, I KNOW. I have to wait my turn on the sign-up sheet. :tongue: