LPSG SPOTLIGHT. Nudeyorker i choose you.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, nudeyorker!

If you could be any kind of criminal, what would your specialty be?International Jewel and Art Thief!

What was your favorite game to play when you were a kid?Hide and Seek!

Did you ever have a bully? If so, who were they?My step father!

Have you ever been in a physical fight?In the 7th grade! I was part of a bar brawl once in Berlin...but it was not my fault no matter what anyone else said!

Lastly, what is your favorite part of the day?
The Blue hour!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really easy and expected question from me Nudeyoker. How soon can ya get to Tenerife?:biggrin1:
I could be on a flight tomorrow if you want. I found out I have enough miles to fly to Hawaii and Spain ten times! You name it! What's best for you and your other half?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nudeyorker is, quite simply, the man. Insanely witty, inherently intelligent, and effortlessly balanced and kind. He puts many of us to shame.

That being said, he makes my life a living hell.

Speak to you tomorrow.

XO

Ok then...we have to have lunch sometime soon!:wink:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, nudeyorker!

What makes you cry every time you think about it?

What's your favorite curse word, if you use profanity like that?

Have you ever answered your door at home butt naked to a stranger?

Have you joined the Mile High Club?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Did you have a good lunch with Janson and Nick? Any word on the next LPSG gathering?

We went to Barolo on B'way. It's like a little bit o' Roma in Soho. You are really more sorry than you know that you weren't there. How hot were your ears?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you have a good lunch with Janson and Nick? Any word on the next LPSG gathering?

Oh we had a great time a WONDERFUL restaurant. We were there forever. The food was awesome, the company moreso and unfort I had to run back to my villa and Jas and Nick went back to his place. It was, um, a Parcheesi game nite I think they said. I didn't get f'd in the bathroom but that was ok. I was full from the cavatelli! :wink:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, nudeyorker!

What makes you cry every time you think about it?Well if you read back through the posts in this thread, there was one thing that was too personal to discuss...I cry about that sometimes.

What's your favorite curse word, if you use profanity like that?I do it more in private...but FUCK is my favorite word...Often I say before I leave for work" Where the Fuck are my Fucking keys"?

Have you ever answered your door at home butt naked to a stranger?Yes...It's my house and I rarely wear clothes at home...thus Nudeyorker!

Have you joined the Mile High Club?
Yeah...I thought I invented that, but I found out it had been there done that...long before I thought of it>