LPSG Spotlight: OCMuscleJock

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are there days when you wake up and don't feel like exercising?

Do you exercise EVERY day, even when you're busy? I try to do at least 5/6 days a week minimum...you have to make time in your day and it eventually becomes a habit.

When did you become a serious bodybuilder? 6 yrs ago...

What's your favorite thing to do on the weekend? travel, go dancing, hang with friends, hit the beach

Do you try to only eat organic foods? no
:)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what's your favorite book, movie, band?

did ya carry your love of art into ya adult life? what's ya favorite medium?

belly buttons: innies or outies?

are red heads pretty much are the coolest thing going?

do you like traveling? favorite place you've been?

how often do ya shave ya dome?

Jensen Ackles? so umm ya ever give him a rub down?? *please say yes, even if you have to lie*

what's your favorite pair of shoes?

jocks, thongs, briefs, boxers or the latest hybrid?

yoga, good for you or just a way to pick out the most flexible cute guy?

what do ya drive?

the best thing about LPSG?

is the spotlight fun?

do you bite your finger nails?

best willow: evil willow, vampire willow, lesbo willow, adorkable first season willow?

Won't pester ya with any questions. Just wanna say can't think of a nicer bloke for the spotlight ;) You seem like a cool guy from what i've seen - v.friendly. Cool body too man - wish mine was like that!

Take it easy man - and enjoy your well-earned turn in the spotlight :D

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what's your favorite book, movie, band? Book: To Kill a Mockingbird Movie: Currently...the Dark Knight Band: Journey

did ya carry your love of art into ya adult life? what's ya favorite medium? Somewhat...I still like to draw/design. My fave medium...probably sculpture

belly buttons: innies or outies? innies

are red heads pretty much are the coolest thing going? You know it!!! :)

do you like traveling? favorite place you've been? Yes! So far..my fave place is Hawaii... I could live there.

how often do ya shave ya dome? About every 3 or 4 days...

Jensen Ackles? so umm ya ever give him a rub down?? *please say yes, even if you have to lie* OH HELL YES!!! Both naked the entire time...erections...precum...the whole shebang! *actually no...but I did lie for you* :)

what's your favorite pair of shoes? My new Justin Cowboy boots... and my 6$ pair of GAP flip flops :) hehehe

jocks, thongs, briefs, boxers or the latest hybrid? Commando actually...but briefs on leg day so the junk dont hang out...

yoga, good for you or just a way to pick out the most flexible cute guy? Both :)

what do ya drive? 89 white Jeep Wrangler YJ Islander Series...big tires but lowered instead of raised.

the best thing about LPSG? the interesting people...and pics :) hehehe
I miss the arcade tho...

is the spotlight fun?yah :)

do you bite your finger nails? I have to keep my nails totally clipped below normal for work. So I dont scratch people when doing deep tissue work and such. Sux when I have an Itch tho...

best willow: evil willow, vampire willow, lesbo willow, adorkable first season willow?
Lesbo willow...they finally let her be a more viable character during that time and in person...she's prettier than Sarah. :) Both very nice tho. :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How old were you when you got into bodybuilding and what motivated you to invest in that smokin' hot spank-bank worthy physique? :p

I was 32 when I got serious... so 6 yrs ago... started at 145 lbs and now about 220ish. I just got tired of looking like a 12 yr old. And thanks :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Won't pester ya with any questions. Just wanna say can't think of a nicer bloke for the spotlight ;) You seem like a cool guy from what i've seen - v.friendly. Cool body too man - wish mine was like that!

Take it easy man - and enjoy your well-earned turn in the spotlight :D

Why thank ya man :) very nice of you to say! :wavey:

Why thank ya man :) very nice of you to say! :wavey:
np dude :wink:

Altho, lookin at your pics (compared to mine) i do think it's rather selfish to nick all the muscles for yourself :mad: :biggrin1: (only kiddin - looks like u worked hard for 'em).