LPSG Spotlight on Alex8!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Gillette, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    "They seek him here, they seek him there"... No, wait that's someone else.

It's my honor to present for today's spotlight a man of many talents.

A man I admire for his command of languages, his directorial skills, his computer savoir-faire and the sharp crack of his wit.

He's had me in awe at his ability to post while off-line.:cool:
    He's had me in stitches when he located my wayward virginity. :eek:
    He's had me in dread when I knowingly use a word without the correct accents.:redface:

The ghost in the machine.
    The man to whom :rolleyes: belongs.

Alex8

My questions to start
    1. How go the plans for world domination?
    2. How do you manage to write A£@x8 without your version looking foolish?

2. exwhyzee

Gold Member

At what age did you memorize the dictionary?

Do you have your acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize pre-drafted? Do you know what you will wear?

What is the downside to having a massive IQ?

What is the downside to having a massive dick?

How many times must I ask you to marry me before you will accept?

Complete this sentence: In retrospect, I now understand, that the key to understanding the fundamental motivation of Jeff Black is ________ ?

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Gillette:

"They seek him here, they seek him there"... No, wait that's someone else.
    I am not currently, nor have I ever been Lord Lucan.

A man I admire for his command of languages, his directorial skills, his computer savoir-faire and the sharp crack of his wit.
    That's the price for not having a picture of my rump in the gallery; people mention the crack of my wit rather than the crack of my ass. :rolleyes:

The man to whom :rolleyes: belongs.
    You should see the royalties I get from other people using that earless little fucker, though. :rolleyes:

1. How go the plans for world domination?
    Once the time machine is perfected, I simply return to New York in late October 1965 and ensure that certain events play out to different ends than they did previously, thus transforming subsequent US and world history in their wake.

2. How do you manage to write A£@x8 without your version looking foolish?
    By taking my British pounds to a bureau de change and exchanging them for Euros, so that I am left with @L€x8. :rolleyes:

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

exwhysee (someone should tell you that your ID sounds just like the last three letters of the alphabet, y'know :rolleyes:):

At what age did you memorize the dictionary?
    It was during the same year that I finally perfected the art of juggling eight chihuahuas, which was around age six. :rolleyes:

Do you have your acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize pre-drafted? Do you know what you will wear?
    Nobody's giving out prizes or wearing clothes any more. Welcome to Winter 2008. :wink:

What is the downside to having a massive IQ?
    I've never had it measured, believe it or not. It may be tiny. :rolleyes:

What is the downside to having a massive dick?
    Obviously, full coverage with lube is more costly than if one had a smaller penis, and as you can imagine, this eats into my bank balance in the most abominable way. :rolleyes:

How many times must I ask you to marry me before you will accept?
    That depends entirely on the desirability of the gifts with which you shower me between proposals.

Complete this sentence: In retrospect, I now understand, that the key to understanding the fundamental motivation of Jeff Black is ________ ?
    In retrospect, I now understand, that the key to understanding the fundamental motivation of Jeff Black is to realise that he's a very naughty boy in need of a vigorous spanking, preferably with a Sonic screwdriver. :cool:

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    *slaps forehead* I knew I'd muffed it.

Only one character right but even that in the wrong place.:rolleyes:

Oops! What is the royaly charge on that anyway?

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Ok Alex8
    I remember shortly after I joined LPSG I PM'd something form a German newspaper and asked your opinion on in and you confirmed my thoughts, I don't know if I thanked you properly or not?
    It seems you took a hiatus from posting for an while and then I took a brief break to get some life issues in order, and when I returned so had you, What did you do during your break from here?
    What do you like best about living in Europe?
    What are your hobbies?
    What is the first thing you notice about others when you meet someone?
    What are other peoples first impression of you?
    What is your idea of a perfect date?
    What is your most treasured possession?
    What in your opinion is the European view of the people of the United States?
    If you could be Emperor of the World for one day...What would you do?
    Alex8 is______________________because___________________________.

7. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

1 @L€x8 ... Jeff Black, according to my spies, has an irregular mole somewhere between his navel and his knees. Where is it? (And please, no puns nor Richard Gere references.)

2 You spent part of your childhood in an Arab country and even mastered the language. You deplore certain Western stereotypes of Arab people and culture. What do we miss about them? (And please, go deeper than to say simply that theyz peeps 2.)

3 Your work is laughably self-indulgent, barely enuff to keep a mouse in bread crumbs. And yet, you travel the world, have become a property magnate, have made films, and have researchers scouring the most degenerate shelves of libraries worldwide. Are you a trust fund babe?

4 How did the degenerate, the macabre, and the ghastly come to acquire so powerful a hold on your imagination?

5 When are we going to see those pics, so long promised, of a teenaged
    @L€x8 in full-trot goth gear?

6 Are you going to post a jpeg of the original avi, in red T-shirt, that spawned the LPSG craze and the long-smouldering Dominion of
    @L€x8?

(I be back.)

#7 D_Gunther Snotpole, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  8. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Go easy with me Alex, my head's a bit woozie from medicine at the mo.

Did you go to school in the UK?
    If so, what did you make of it?

How does your 10% express itself?

Who would you most like to see back at LPSG?

R their moore spelin' mystakes or; punktuaysiun erors on this bored!

Wych agreaves U mostlyest

Where would you put yourself on the political spectrum?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

9. D_dollar a week

D_dollar a week New Member

What's your favorite type of soup?

10. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Is it true that 'royaly' rhymes with 'doyley' in your part of Canuckland? :rolleyes: :wink:

11. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Hey Alex...
    I recall when I first joined this site, that you were the answers guy...how were you able to always find pictures and answers? (besides google)...

Also, what keeps you as part of the LPSG community? What would you like to see change? Why do you think you are such an icon on here?

12. Gl3nn

Gold Member

How long did you have to practice to do the evil laugh in the 'LPSG Voices' thread? :p

13. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

nudeyorker (he of the consistently taxing 'Spotlight' questions :wink:):

I remember shortly after I joined LPSG I PM'd something form a German newspaper and asked your opinion on in and you confirmed my thoughts, I don't know if I thanked you properly or not?
    Well you thanked me in words, although the physical component of your appreciation remains marked as a 'debt' in my little black book. :rolleyes:

It seems you took a hiatus from posting for an while and then I took a brief break to get some life issues in order, and when I returned so had you, What did you do during your break from here?
    I'm not sure I can exactly be called a 'comeback kid'; these days I'm more of a lurker amid the shadows than a full-on post-whore, which latter I may or may not have been at some time in the past. :rolleyes: While I was away from here, I became a master of tranquility and inner peace, and also rediscovered my sex life (it had been misfiled under 'coffee cups' in my indexing system).

What do you like best about living in Europe?
    Well, the question is a little misleading in terms of presenting Europe as a somewhat uniform entity, since I'd actually say that it's the sheer diversity of tongues, cultures, customs, and countries all within a stone's throw of where I live that provides me with the spark of €uro-fulfillment.

What are your hobbies?
    I like to search out forgotten people who were once of public note, but who have drifted into total obscurity, barely recorded even as footnotes. ("I Love a Mystery", as the old radio series put it). I like to run (for fitness, not just to get around more quickly :rolleyes:); and I have a vast museum-quality collection assembled over several years, which I'm not willing to write much about here, other than to say that its sheer scale makes moving house more of a PITA than you'd ever imagine. And yes, I am in the midst of moving house at the moment. :rolleyes:

What is the first thing you notice about others when you meet someone?
    Breasts, inter-leg bulge, or both, depending on the person. Color me shallow already.

What are other people's first impression of you?
    That I use a whole lot of words they've only previously heard their grandparents speak aloud. :rolleyes:

What is your idea of a perfect date?
    A light meal, a walk in the dusky light, and a night of sex.

What is your most treasured possession?
    It's almost so personal and so much a part of my life that it's difficult to write about. It's the personal career scrapbook assembled by a movie actress who died on the cusp of gaining fame in her early twenties in the 1920s. She was an orphan who had gone into acting to see the US, and she made movies in five different states before falling madly in love. Just three months after her marriage, her husband was killed in a car crash, and she simply pined to death, dying merely 27 days after him. It's become something of a project of mine to throw more light onto her and to keep the memory of her enterprising career alive.

What in your opinion is the European view of the people of the United States?
    Once again, I think it's troublesome to speak of 'Europe' in such a uniform way, just because doing so masks the sheer range of viewpoints, from all-out dislike to fervent pro-Americanism, with all points in between represented also. However, to take the wording of the question quite literally, I think most Europeans see "the people of the US" as just that, merely people who are stumbling through life like the rest of us, trying to make sense of this colossal bowl of enjoyable nonsense which is the human experience. I certainly don't encounter people who dislike Americans merely because they might dislike US government policies, etc.

If you could be Emperor of the World for one day...What would you do?
    I'd eradicate cell phones from existence, because I find them to be the ultimate intrusion of the private sphere into the public arena.

Alex8 is______________________because___________________________.
    Alex8 is what he is because he made the decisions he did.

14. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Alex8,

Just a quick note to say that I miss your regular contributions to this forum.

And to ask when we can have a coffee in Heidelberg? I am in Stuttgart more often than is merciful for a human being, and could pop north.

Utterly non-sexual, but no less sincere, love to you.

HB8

15. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

senor rubirosa (he who whistles among the phalli):

1 @L€x8 ... Jeff Black, according to my spies, has an irregular mole somewhere between his navel and his knees. Where is it? (And please, no puns nor Richard Gere references.)
    Just insert Jeff's penis into your mouth and you won't care about going mole-hunting any more. :rolleyes:

2 You spent part of your childhood in an Arab country and even mastered the language. You deplore certain Western stereotypes of Arab people and culture. What do we miss about them? (And please, go deeper than to say simply that theyz peeps 2.)
    To generalise for a second; what 'we' always (inevitably and definitionally) miss when looking at any other culture is the experience of being within
    that culture. That is to say, we miss all the little parts of that culture which foster a sense of togetherness and shared joy. If I wanted to introduce someone to Arab culture, I'd want to take them into friends' houses for shared mealtimes; I'd want to make them experience a sampling of the music, films, and theatre of the Arab world, which remains largely unknown outside the Middle East - especially the non-highbrow stuff; I'd want to spend time looking at the patterns of the Arabic language and seeing how these can shape thoughts and perceptions in a different way to the way that English, for example, may shape the worldview of its speakers; and I'd want to show them the diversity of religions and ethnicities that actually exist quite happily side-by-side in various countries, contrary to expectation. The kind of excesses seen on television ... violent protests, aggression, bombings... sum up such a tiny percentage of anything I saw or experienced in the Middle East; and to form views of people predicated on such notions is simply to fail to know what 'people' are about in the first place (see, I borrowed your "theyz peeps 2" line after all, and merely dressed it up a little by way of a conclusion :rolleyes:). Or, to put it another way: if you don't know the joy of that first day after Ramadan, running down the street to the vendor serving up fresh falafel and khubz while the music of Sabah or Oum Kalthoum blares out on his tinny radio, then... you don't know the Middle East of my youth that I hold dear as a site of personally-felt, smile-inducing nostalgia.

3 Your work is laughably self-indulgent, barely enuff to keep a mouse in bread crumbs. And yet, you travel the world, have become a property magnate, have made films, and have researchers scouring the most degenerate shelves of libraries worldwide. Are you a trust fund babe?
    No trust fund toddler this! I have invested wisely over the past decade, sometimes in laughably tacky mainstream things. But my self-indulgent ramblings have an audience too, not all of whom are without moneys to indulge such frivolous pursuits. And then, of course, there are all the paid reports I file to the secret police. :rolleyes:

4 How did the degenerate, the macabre, and the ghastly come to acquire so powerful a hold on your imagination?
    I lived it, dahlink! :cool: Because only in the monstrous excesses of mainstream society's depictions of outsiders can some people find themselves again. Jeez, I wrote it, and I scarcely believe it. :rolleyes:

5 When are we going to see those pics, so long promised, of a teenaged
    @L€x8 in full-trot goth gear?
    Some things are better left to the imagination; or at least, consigned to history. Back in the halcyon early days of Gaydar, I used to have those pics up, and it attracted some very varied responses, from fawning proto-emo-kids through to pukesomely disgusted WTF-ers. :rolleyes:

6 Are you going to post a jpeg of the original avi, in red T-shirt, that spawned the LPSG craze and the long-smouldering Dominion of
    @L€x8?
    No, are you? :biggrin1:

(I be back.)
    (You be Arnie?)...

16. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    Dear Alex8, why are you so desirable?

haha.

The Born Openheimer approximation assumes that the electrons move much faster than
    the nuclei. This lets us assume the wavefunctions for the electrons in the molecule​
    a) are independent of the position of the nuclei.​
    b) depend only on the positions of the nuclei.
    c) are the same as the wavefunctions for the nuclei.
    d) the product of one electron wavefunctions.​
    e) always even with regard to inversion symmetry.

17. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Go easy with me Alex, my head's a bit woozie from medicine at the mo.
    Pshaw, join the club; my head's a bit woozie from some of these questions. :rolleyes:

Did you go to school in the UK?
    If so, what did you make of it?
    I did spend a year-and-a-half at a sixth form college. It was wonderfully disorganised, with the scatty approach of the very varied teaching staff actually driving students to think rather than be spoon-fed rote answers. The enjoyably ad hoc teaching style found its echo in the random way that we all sat around on mismatched comfy chairs (without a single Python in sight), rather than being arranged into Boy Scout-esque phalanges.

How does your 10% express itself?
    With long slow strokes back and forth between a pair of firm breasts until I shoot northwards and rub my cum over proudly erect nipples. :rolleyes:

Who would you most like to see back at LPSG?
    Irene Dunne.

R their moore spelin' mystakes or; punktuaysiun erors on this bored!
    Mostlee their R fackchool misstakz.

Wych agreaves U mostlyest
    Long usernames typed entirely in capital letters are immediately placed on my 'ignore list', sometimes even prior to their having posted.

Where would you put yourself on the political spectrum?
    If you think of the world of politics as a huge country park, with the lefties over at the lake in the east and the righties standing around in the hunting lodge to the west, then I'm the guy who's just jumped over the fence which surrounds said park to escape into the greener pastures.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Because it wanted to get to KFC.

18. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Heinz Primordial Soup. :rolleyes:

19. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Are you proud that a post of yours lured me to this site and that the image contained therein enticed me to create an account here, thus spawning the scourge that is ManlyBanisters?

What is your greatest fear?

On average how many hours per night (or day if you're one of those kind of people) do you sleep?

Dogs or cats?

Favourite poem? And why?

Favourite book (fiction)? And why?

Favourite films? (I feel the need to allow you more than one.) And why?

Me or HickBoy? :rolleyes: (hands over 67.93 cents [euro])

20. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Rico27 (he of the international sex appeal):

I recall when I first joined this site, that you were the answers guy...how were you able to always find pictures and answers? (besides google)...
    It may sound like a facile answer, but.. through lateral thinking. So many people seem to give up looking after simply inputting an actor's name at Google, Yahoo, or AltaVista and failing to come up with any results of substance. If they'd try inputting merely a surname, or the title of a film in which the actor was likely scantily clad, etc. etc., then they'd get the results they wanted. Same as with most problems of this nature.

Also, what keeps you as part of the LPSG community?
    Bad pennies always return. :rolleyes:
    Bad penis, on the other hand, should never return.

What would you like to see change?
    I'd like to see most of the male members change their apparel, slowly, on webcam, until ultimate nakedness was achieved. :rolleyes: Which is a polite way of sidestepping any questions relating to the 'inner political workings of LPSG', because that's not really part of who alex8 is at this site any more. :wink:

Why do you think you are such an icon on here?
    I think posting over 8000 times may have played a rôle. :rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted