LPSG Spotlight on Alex8!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it past your bedtime in Germany?

Or are visions of Mr. Schreck keeping you awake?

If it were past my bedtime, I'd be in bed already, wouldn't I? Just based on the definition of the word 'bedtime'? I dunno, maybe this is all being typed by my cat, so you could yet have a point. :rolleyes:

Actually, it's not so much visions that kept me up so late as a bout of phone sex. Seeing as you enquired. :biggrin1:

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
leonceswim (he whose gallery pictures continue to cause grown men to sigh contentedly :rolleyes:):

if you could be anywhere in the world right now, at this moment, where would you be, and with whom?
I'd be in Hollywood with an old friend of mine who passed away two years ago while she still had too many tales left to tell. She lived a block away from Hollywood Blvd. for the best part of thirty years, which is enough to make anyone a little eccentric and fun to spend time with.

if you could go back in time, what decade or time frame would you choose to go back to?
The late 1920s, to cause a furore appearing in (homo)sexually-charged early talkies. I wanted to be the Germanic Ramón Novarro, it seems. :rolleyes:

are you an introvert or extrovert?
*flashing my ass at you across a crowded room*
Does that answer your question? :tongue:

oh alex, you make me blush, but since youre writing in blue, whats the word for making my face turn blue like this - :rolleyes:? & NICE answers, not anything i expected, but something that continues to please me :biggrin1:.

if you could be any element, which would you be and why?

what was your favorite educational class?

have you ever been to USA?