LPSG Spotlight on...... Cockoloco!

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cokes, I hope this isn't too personal.
You speak Spanish, French and English.
Now, when you speak French, would you say you sound like a Quebecois?
And in English, do you sound like I might sound (typical central North American speaker), or do you sound maybe a lil' bit like the ineffably charming Fernando Alvaro Lamas y de Santos?
(And what is your full name, BTW? You can use Snookums in place of your real surname, if you like ... unless, quite plausibly, it is your surname.)

When I speak French, I'm definitely a Quebecois. I have no spanish accent at all and I could say I'm a native and everyone would believe it. English is another story though, I have an accent but it's not heavy. I learned English very young (I did my final exams when I was 13) and during that time it was only theory. I rarely had the opportunity to practise it. However, I chose to keep my accent (I smoothed it a bit), because people found it sexy.

I'll PM my full name to you.

Do you have a pet Penguin?

What is her name?

Why the fuck are you keeping a Penguin in bondage?

Free the fucking Penguin already.

I do not have a pet Penguin, but now you gave me this wonderful idea. I'll get one, call her Drifterwood, buy her a few dresses and maybe a blonde wig. And I'm not freeing her, okay!?

Prince Will:

What's the best way to get into your pants?
Attitude and self-confidence.

Name a TV Show/Movie that you refuse to watch.
I'm not crazy about musicals.

Name a TV Show/Movie that makes you bawl your eyes out?
Dead Poet's Society. I cry like a little bitch every time.

Is there any poem that you love?
I'm not really into poetry, though I appreciate a good poem. I don't have a favorite.

Are you addicted to anything?
Music.