LPSG Spotlight on Oh_Yeah!

What are your favourite states in the US - in terms of scenery, etc?

Any places in the UK you fancy visiting?

Top 5 songs on yer MP3??

(Not brilliant sorry, long day! :p).

Media
Jolly Cake:

In your opinion...does Sad = Happy, for deep people? :tongue: :biggrin1:

You funny Joll.

I think for people who perceive and view things on a deeper level than most, this is kind of a paradoxical thing.

Happy yes, but there is sadness as well. My dad always taught me to look at the potential in people, embrace that part of them. It is also sad when people lose sight of what they have. Whether that be from unconscious actions or merely from believing what circumstance tells them.
When I was younger, I remember a story about a famous woman that was at one point in her life an athlete.
She was in a car crash that damaged her spine, the resulting injuries left her unable to move from the neck down. Instead of surrendering her whole life to those particular circumstances, she took up a pencil, that she held in her mouth and teeth and began to draw amazing portraits.
Her artwork garnered attention from everywhere.
My point being, you could feel sad because this woman was unable to walk or you could be thankful that on some deeper level, she was able to connect to a sense of purpose and through her art physically bring into the world something of the divine spark that is in each of us.

Some people spend their entire lives searching for this.

IMO this what we are all here for. When we lose sight of that, for what ever reason, we all lose.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
either or...

inspiration/execution
late nights/early mornings
love and lost/love'em & leave'em
newest trends/the classics
vampires/shape shifters
self taught/formal education

1. what's your favorite piece of art currently taking up residency on your walls? oh, and if you could own any piece by any artist which would you choose?

2. are you a handsy talker?

3. which is the stronger emotion: love or hate?

4. what is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?

5. what color is your toothbrush?

Media
WTF ! I was carrying a tray with food when I heard the shout and dropped the lot. Hmmm . . . I guess I had better ask a question now :

Do you have a damp cloth and some carpet cleaning solution to hand ?

Mr. Ford, you know good and well any Mo worth his salt has the appropriate cleaning supplies. Maintaining a presentable living space, in my book, is mandatory. :tongue:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?

What's your dream career?

Friday 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street?

Do you recycle?

What would you call your autobiography?

(How's the spotlight - is it glorious?)

Media
NudeYorker's questions: (LPSG would not let me "quote" for some odd reason)

OY I have always admired your posts and viewpoint here! Thanks Nudie.
What would you say is someone's first impression when they meet you?
Quirky, unusual, fun.
What do you first notice in others when you meet them?
Laugh lines. I cannot abide bitter, sour people. Unless you're a drag queen and being bitter works for you. I do adore some bitter people, because I know that quality doesn't always reach the heart.
What was your first impression of me here? Has it changed?
Yes, in fact it has. I find you to be engaging, kind and very sweet.
I know about one of your fantasy crushes on someone in a magazine when you were younger. Do you have any like that now?
Yes, many. Where is that pic of David White you promised me? :tongue:
What is the most important quality you look for in a friend?
Genuine. Disingenuous, subversive people put me right off.
What is the most important quality you look for in a lover?
Chemistry. When that connection is there, I'm all over it.
What things in life make your spirits soar?
When people respond so kindly to my artwork. People who don't like it are important as well. I take the sugar with the salt, even though it is difficult to do at times.
What image or concept is most likely to give you an erection?
Touching a finely tuned, male torso. Caressing it, pressing my open hand against any part of it. Feeling the warm skin of it and the life pulsating underneath.
When did your interest in photography start?
Way back when I was reading GQ while growing up in a hick town.
It opened the window to my world. Handsome men, in great clothes (and some not so great) on locations around the world. (Saint-Tropez was a fave)

Who or what would you most like to photograph and why?
Almost anyone and anything. I try and find the Zen quality in everything I see.
You recently sent me a PM about Paris. Are you planning a trip in the near future?
Near future. I have a friend that lives there. He is a photographer and an actor. He has invited me to come.
Are you coming to NYC or Hawaii anytime soon?
I had planned on this Summer. It's a wait and see thing right now.
Are you still free for lunch the next time I'm in LA?

Absolutely. That would be amazing.

Lovely answer, OY!

And I was right - u iz deep. :D
Impressively thoughtful, and life-affirming answers in general, dude. :)

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Ooh, I can copy some questions :tongue:

- What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? (always funny to hear)

- Photography is something you must like. What was the most amazing thing you ever took pics off? Do you do it like pro's? So also the expensive materials?

- Oh-yeah... explain the reason of this name.

- What keeps you going in life?

- What brought you to lpsg? Because you are now a member for two years.

- What makes you come and check lpsg out every day?

- Do you have a partner?

- What is your ideal partner?

- Favourite music?

- Best performance you ever saw of a musician?

- If I give you ... I'll do anything you want. (fill in the blank)

- Any kinky things you do?

- What do u like about the male body?

- What attracts u in a man?

- You are a member here, so ... How big is your endowment :wink: ?

Media
Ill save my questions for a PRIVATE encounter.
Only you JJ, only you.

What are your favourite states in the US - in terms of scenery, etc?
California. The beaches are amazing.
Arizona. Sedona is a physically beautiful area and I LOVED the Petrified Forest, so desolate and yet so intriguing.
Washington state was beautiful.
I am revisiting Oregon's coast again this year. I must.

Any places in the UK you fancy visiting?
Bath, London (for obvious reasons) and I want to visit Diana's memorial.
I was one of those that cried and grieved her passing. Such a loss, to this day on the anniversary of her death: I feel such a stillness in the air.

Top 5 songs on yer MP3??
Good question!
1. Kate Ryan: French Connection - Track #4 Libertine.(Original version) Can't get it out of my head! I get into these Euro Dance moods from time to time.
2. Florence and the machine: Lungs - Track # Girl with one eye. Brilliant!
3. Rihanna: Rated R - Track #4 Stupid in love. The only song on the CD I care for at this point. It resonates with such truth and I can relate to it.
4. Lindstrom and Christabelle: Love Sick. (Don't have the CD yet.)
5. Goldfrapp: Seventh Tree - Track #4 Road to somewhere.

(Not brilliant sorry, long day! :p). Oh, pffft. xoxox

How's it hangin? :tongue: PM's Mitchy, PM's!

I'm likin Flo' and Goldfrapp, OY.

PLUS...Arizona and Oregon. Wanna go to both of those. Had an invite to Flagstaff once, but couldn't go. :(

Media
Mickey Lee: either or...

inspiration/execution Inspiration. Execution follows suit.
late nights/early mornings Early mornings. (See inspiration)
love and lost/love'em & leave'em Nothing is ever that black and white, but since you asked: Love'em and leave'em. Don't want to stick around and wind up choking the shit out anyone! :biggrin1:
newest trends/the classics Classics.
vampires/shape shifters Easy! Vampires!
self taught/formal education Self taught.

1. what's your favorite piece of art currently taking up residency on your walls? oh, and if you could own any piece by any artist which would you choose?
A painting I did in Red, Black and White. With varying shades of White lines running across the canvas.

Anything by Van Gogh.

2. are you a handsy talker? Of course.

3. which is the stronger emotion: love or hate? Love conquers all baby!

4. what is your quirkiest habit and how long have you had it?
Singing popular songs and changing the lyrics on the fly to suit what ever mood/situation I'm currently knee deep in. Some of my best moments with friends have been during silly song fests.

5. what color is your toothbrush? Stem: White/Lime Green. Bristles: Royal Blue/White.

Flame Boy:

If you could meet one celebrity who would it be? Dead: Frida Kahlo Alive: Eckhart Tolle.

What's your dream career?
1st choice: Traveling the world, writing/directing and producing films.
2nd choice: Traveling the world, painting portraits of foreign dignitaries, celebs and everyday people.

Friday 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street? Friday the 13th of course.

Do you recycle? The city just installed an computerized garbage processing system. It scans, detects and separates everything. Otherwise, yes.

What would you call your autobiography?
"Brace yourself: The ecstasy and horror of Oh Yeah."

(How's the spotlight - is it glorious?) Glorious indeed! (That still makes me laugh to this day FB)

Last edited:
Media
Jolly Cake:
Lovely answer, OY! Danke!

And I was right - u iz deep. :D
Impressively thoughtful, and life-affirming answers in general, dude. :)

PieterJoke: You know Kate Ryan!!!! She a Belgian!
Yes I do. She is one of my VERY favorites. I have been a fan of Kate's for a few years now.
I love her to pieces!

PieterJoke:

Ooh, I can copy some questions :tongue:

- What was your first impression of me? Has it changed? (always funny to hear) Yes. At first: Shy, conservative, curious. Now: kind, intelligent, genuine. You posses qualities that are never easily faked or learned. They come quite naturally to you. I love your voice too.

- Photography is something you must like. What was the most amazing thing you ever took pics off? Do you do it like pro's? So also the expensive materials? Flowers. My favorites are the flowers. They remind me of Georgia O'Keefe's flower paintings. Nothing professional, I just use a low end digital camera and "work it" for all it's worth.

- Oh-yeah... explain the reason of this name. It's generic and all I could think of at the moment. It stuck and kind of evolved into a brand of sorts. LOL

- What keeps you going in life? Hope.

- What brought you to lpsg? Because you are now a member for two years.
Someone very dear to me. Someone that touches my soul, because of him I have learned to expand my view of the world.
- What makes you come and check lpsg out every day? I come here for the people I enjoy. I have had some rough patches here, all in all, I adore a few regulars here and wish that I could get them know better.
Some have posted questions here.
I have my very faves, of which I will refrain from listing. They know who they are
:wink:

- Do you have a partner? Not possible for me right now. He would have be a Saint if that were the case. LOL

- What is your ideal partner? As mentioned before, genuine. Artistic, musician, healthy, funny, kind and he has to patient. No one that I feel compelled to fix, I don't have the energy anymore. LOL :tongue:

- Favourite music? That is across the board, however, anything that gets my arse up out of the chair RULES!

- Best performance you ever saw of a musician? Christina Aguilera singing "It's a man's world" on the Grammys. Oh man, it was the most soulful thing ever. I remember thinking: "I wanna do that too!" LOL

- If I give you ... I'll do anything you want. (fill in the blank) Trust

- Any kinky things you do? PMs Pete, PMs! :wink:

- What do u like about the male body? I just find them to be beautiful. Same with women, I just don't feel the sexual urges I do with them.

I read a book of Michelangelo's poetry, he describes how he was enamored with the beauty of the body's shapes and workings. How everything reflected the divine creator. That isn't always a homosexual inclination either, esthetically it is pure inspiration.
(I hope I worded that correctly, the coffee is wearing off!)

- What attracts u in a man?
Chemistry, when it's mutual and we make each other laugh. SCHWING! Hard as a rock.
Techincally it's the face.

- You are a member here, so ... How big is your endowment :wink: ? I am no Big Centaur (he's a sweet guy by the way) however, my size disqualifies me from any small penis humiliation. Well over the limit! LOL

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:biggrin1:

Wonder what else we have in common :wink:

I know the answer to that. You are both lovely gentlemen and cute as a button. Hope you had fun in the spotlight I certainly enjoyed learning more about you!
PS I'll look for that picture and get it scanned! You also confirmed something that I have known for years. I give a horrible first impression I'm glad you took a second chance.