LPSG Spotlight: on TattooedMamaMeg

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a lot of fun with my spotlight; but it's time for the next "victim"! Ladies & gents I give you the irrepressiblly kind, always mellow, beautiful TattooedMamaMeg!

IMHO, TMM is like the Unsinkable Molly Brown only prettier and smarter. We've endured a lot these last 2 years from crushing on the same guys, to watching a myriad of bannings, trolls, and just watching the parade of genuinely cool people enter our midst here.

Do you match your panties to your bra?

I've noticed that like me, you sometimes color your hair. How do you choose the next color?

Do you want more children?

Do you own a pair of Uggs?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Megtastic choice!

Meg, firstly, how the hell are you? :smile:

I haven't seen you posting much lately - where have you been hiding?
(It's my theory that since becoming a mod you've been reading back all the old threads in the mod lounge to find out why indeed X,Y and Z were banned :tongue:)

What's the corniest joke you know?

Other than giving birth (which I am rather assuming ranks highly) what's the most memorable thing that's ever happened in your life?

One thing you feel you must achieve before you die?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey Meg. Here are a couple for ya-

First, what are Uggs?

What's your idea of a fantastic Sunday afternoon?

How did you discover LPSG and why have you stayed?

Who's your favourite cartoon character?

D

deleted3782

Hey TMM, I haven't gotten to know you through the years, but I'm curious where your favorite vacation spot is.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Meg...we have never really had a chance to get to know each other...So
I think I know where you live, but the only places I know are the airport, The Plaza, and the Country Club near State Line Road... and Bristol in OP...Did I guess the right city?
I'm a little afraid to visit, because the first time there was a flood and the second time there was an issue with a walkway at a hotel and the last time... well is it safe to come back for a visit?
What do you like best about where you live?
Where did you grow up?
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Has LPSG changed at all for you since you became a moderator?
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you could not live without?
Do you ever visit New York City?
What is your favorite holiday?
Who or what has been the biggest influence in your life?
If you had three wishes...what would they be?
What is your most treasured possession?
Meg is______________________because__________________!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mysterious Meg...

Are you easily offended by crude language?

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a Bitch can u be?

Monkeys OR Dolphins?

Leader OR Follower?

Favourite Horror film?

Sexiest Actor/Actress?

Are you decisive?

Ever had a Catfight?

Believe in Afterlife?

Ever been filmed having sex?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Meg. Just one or two questions for you.

The last I can remember you were in college, did you complete your studies?

What your is favorite musical group?

You have for sometime wanted to be a Moderator, now that you are, do you like it?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a lot of fun with my spotlight; but it's time for the next "victim"! Ladies & gents I give you the irrepressiblly kind, always mellow, beautiful TattooedMamaMeg!

IMHO, TMM is like the Unsinkable Molly Brown only prettier and smarter. We've endured a lot these last 2 years from crushing on the same guys, to watching a myriad of bannings, trolls, and just watching the parade of genuinely cool people enter our midst here.

Do you match your panties to your bra?
Honestly, no.

I've noticed that like me, you sometimes color your hair. How do you choose the next color?
I usually stick to the same color family. Something reddish-brown. Sometimes purple undertones, sometimes orange... just depends on my mood, I guess.

Do you want more children?
If I have anymore children, they won't be by blood... they'll be foster kids that I adopt. Or just foster kids. :tongue:

Do you own a pair of Uggs?
I don't, but I'd like to!

Megtastic choice!

Meg, firstly, how the hell are you? :smile:
I'm fabulous, how are you? :biggrin:

I haven't seen you posting much lately - where have you been hiding?
(It's my theory that since becoming a mod you've been reading back all the old threads in the mod lounge to find out why indeed X,Y and Z were banned :tongue:)
I've been around. Just haven't been as motivated to be social.

What's the corniest joke you know?
Oh dear... where do I start? Hmm...
Why did the man with one hand cross the road??

(wait for it)

To get to the second-hand shop.

Badum, ching!

Other than giving birth (which I am rather assuming ranks highly) what's the most memorable thing that's ever happened in your life?
Something negative, unforunately. My mother dying. If you want the exact moment, it would be when I came upstairs and saw her dead body laying there.

One thing you feel you must achieve before you die?
True happiness.

Hey Meg. Here are a couple for ya-

First, what are Uggs?
lol. Cute fuzzy boots. :tongue: Official UGG Australia Site - UGG Boots, Slippers, Sandals, Shoes, Women's UGG Boots, Mens Boots, Sheepskin Boots, and More

What's your idea of a fantastic Sunday afternoon?
Being with family and friends ... outdoors on a warm, sunny, breezy spring day... maybe at the park or the lake.... enjoying a picnic, playing games, listening to music... just being together. <shrug> Sounds lame, eh? Or like a Norman Rockwell painting...

How did you discover LPSG and why have you stayed?
Found it by accident. I was on AOL in a chat room... and someone randomly posted a link to the site but didn't say what it was. I don't normally click random links but I was bored... I joined the site for the galleries (not so much for the "zomg big penis" factor, but more for the "you've got to be fucking kidding me" factor.) I was just in shock that a site like this existed. I started browsing the forums and giving tidbits of advice here and there. And I don't know. I started getting to know people and being social, and I just stayed around for the people mostly.

Who's your favourite cartoon character?
New-age would be Spongebob Squarepants. If you wanna go "old skool", I'll say any/all of the Smurfs.

Whew. Lots to respond to. More coming!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey TMM, I haven't gotten to know you through the years, but I'm curious where your favorite vacation spot is.
This is going to sound lame. But I rarely vacation, and when I do, it seems like I never go anywhere that fun. BUT... I will say that so far, my favorite vacation spot is Galveston, Texas. :smile:

Meg...we have never really had a chance to get to know each other...So
I think I know where you live, but the only places I know are the airport, The Plaza, and the Country Club near State Line Road... and Bristol in OP...Did I guess the right city?
I'm a little afraid to visit, because the first time there was a flood and the second time there was an issue with a walkway at a hotel and the last time... well is it safe to come back for a visit?
LOL.. of course it is! And we'd love to have you. :smile: You should come check it out. They've completely remodeled downtown and now it's quite the social hub. Great fun! Lots of live music, etcetera.

What do you like best about where you live?
I love that it's a big city with a bit of a small-town feel. We have most of the things people look for in a major city, but we're very close-knit and united like you'd expect to find in a smaller community.

Where did you grow up?
I've grown up all over the midwest. I was born in Omaha, Nebraska in 1982. Moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa when I was two, lived there till I was seven. Then we moved to Houston, Texas and lived there for about eight months or so? Then we moved to Kansas City. I've moved all over the city here. There was a small stint in 1994 that I lived in Ada, Oklahoma with my father. I went to six different elementary schools, one middle school, and two high schools. Blah!

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
This is a hard question, because I could always fantasize about living somewhere far away and exotic, but I honestly don't know how it would actually be to live there. :tongue: I think I'd love to live in Italy or England. I absolutely adore Kansas City. I've lived here for 17 years and I haven't gotten tired of it yet. it's perfect for me at the moment.

Has LPSG changed at all for you since you became a moderator?
No, not one bit. If anything, I just take more pride in my presence here.

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you could not live without?
Music. It's my bloodline. My life. My thoughts, emotions... music is everything to me.
Do you ever visit New York City?
I've never been to NYC, but I have a friend that moved there recently, so that may be changing!

What is your favorite holiday?
It's a toss-up between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Both involve lots of good food and family, so that's all that really matters I suppose.

Who or what has been the biggest influence in your life?
My mother, hands-down. She is the wisest, kindest, most warm-hearted, loving, understanding, infinitely patient person I've ever known in my entire life, and I'm so lucky to have had her as my mother. Everything good about me comes from her.

If you had three wishes...what would they be?
Can I wish for more wishes? lol. :tongue: This has always been a tricky question for me because I have to think about future consequences. My first wish would be to always have enough money on me for anything I could ever want. If I wanted to buy a house, then boom... that exact amount of cash would appear before me. Anything from a candy bar to a personal jet. I won't wish for a set amount of money, because then I'd just be limiting myself! :tongue: My second wish would be... hmm. I don't even know. I don't want to bring about world peace or cure hunger... that might sound cruel, but I have my reasons. Hey! I know. My second and third wishes would be 1) A cure for aids, and 2) A cure for cancer. *nods*

What is your most treasured possession?
This is going to sound cheesy... but it's a stuffed bear named Mr. Bearly. I got him when I was five years old. My brother had committed suicide and we were at the church (or funeral home or whatever) that his service was held at, and my dad showed up with that bear. He was my kleenex throughout the service. I hugged him so tight, I thought I was going to squeeze the stuffing out of him. I haven't let go of him since. (emotionally, anyway). I still sleep with him at night, and have pretty much every night since the day of my brothers funeral.

Meg is deteremind to spend her life helping others because it's the only thing she's truly passionate about.

Mysterious Meg...

Are you easily offended by crude language?
Not even remotely. If anything, I'm the one offending others.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how much of a Bitch can u be?
I'll say eight, and that's only on a REALLY bad day. I rarely get that bitchy.

Monkeys OR Dolphins?
Monkeys. Bonobo chimps, actually.

Leader OR Follower?
I tend to lead. I don't necessarily intend for that to happen, but it does.

Favourite Horror film?
I don't really have one. I guess "The Shining"... is that classified as a horror movie?

Sexiest Actor/Actress?
I've always ahd major crushes on Scott Bakula, John Cusack, and Robert Downey Jr. *DROOL!*

Are you decisive?
Usually, yes. Sometimes I have to think a while before rendering a decision, but rarely am I decision-less. :tongue:

Ever had a Catfight?
No, but I did get in a fist fight with a guy once when I was 13. I kicked his ass! :biggrin:

Believe in Afterlife?
I used to have a really solid set of religious beliefs. Then my mom died. Now I question everything. I feel fairly confident that I still believe in an afterlife, though.

Ever been filmed having sex?
Not yet. :wink:

*yawn* So many questions! lol

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Balls to the wall, or everything in moderation?
I know it's boring, but I generally am a moderation kinda gal.

Hey Meg. Just one or two questions for you.

The last I can remember you were in college, did you complete your studies?
No, I haven't completed my studies yet. Still have a few years left of school.

What your is favorite musical group?
If I'm being forced to pick one, then I'll say The Beatles. But if you went to my MySpace page and saw my "favorite bands" list... there's probably a good 50+ bands listed there. lol.

You have for sometime wanted to be a Moderator, now that you are, do you like it?
I do, I love being a part of LPSG in this way.

Hey babe, what is your favorite band right now?
Right now, my favorite band is probably "The Devil Wears Prada". They're a metal band.

Bring it on folks! lol

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, Meg! :wave:

What tattoos do you have and where?

Ever regret a tattoo? Like a tweety bird or something? :smile:
If yes, what did you do about it?

Aren't men with tats especially back tats, incredibly sexy? :32:

Do you believe in astrology?
If yes, what is your sign? Do you attract certain signs?

If you were to receive a get out of jail free card for one day, what would you do?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, Meg! :wave:

What tattoos do you have and where?
I have eight tattoos total. I have my sons first and middle name on my left upper arm. I have the japanese symbol for love on my right upper arm. I have the japanese symbol for soul on my chest, above my left breast. I have a fairy on my right forearm. On my left ankle, I have an eye with a tear falling from it, with a peace sign in the tear. On my left shoulder blade is the symbol for aries. On my right shoulder blade is the symbol for pisces. Below my pisces symbol, I have the pisces ambigram.

Ever regret a tattoo? Like a tweety bird or something? :smile:
If yes, what did you do about it?
Luckily for me, I have no regretted a tattoo, and I honestly don't think I will.

Aren't men with tats especially back tats, incredibly sexy? :32:
I think men with piercings and tats are sexy in general, yes. :tongue: Definitely not a requirement for me, but if a guy has them, you surely won't hear me complain.

Do you believe in astrology?
If yes, what is your sign? Do you attract certain signs?
I do believe in astrology. My birthday is March 20th, so I'm born on the cusp of pisces and aries. Last day of pisces, to be exact. I seem to be drawn to cancers, and not just in romantic relationships. My father and son are both cancers, two of my closest friends are cancers, and I've been in committed relationships with two cancers. I don't get it!

If you were to receive a get out of jail free card for one day, what would you do?
Easy... rob a bank!

Yay, I love answering questions. :biggrin:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yay, I love answering questions. :biggrin:
Well in that case...

Why do you love answering questions?
Do you find answering questions to be better than, less than or equal to hot steamy sex?
If you were forced to give up one tattoo which one would it be?
If law required you to have a tattoo of one political figure, who would it be?
If you were at a football game and you saw an incorrect call, what would you do?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a TootsieRollPop?
Are there any songs which make you especially horny?
Have you ever found yourself waking up in a country and had no idea how you got there?
Do you think crickets or grasshoppers make better pets?
Are you finding my questions to be somewhat (only somewhat?:rolleyes:) idiotic?
Looking back to your time here at LPSG, what would you say was the high point?
The low point?
Donuts or cookies?
Vegetables or burgers?
Pencil thin girly men or beefy masculine men?
What is the true definition of metrosexual?
Is the moon made of cheese?
What is your current favorite television program?
Which way is up?
If a member of this board stopped in unexpectedly, would they find you clothed or not?
If you were offered a chance at what you consider to be a dream job, what would that job be?
If that same job offered only a minimum wage-with free housing-would you accept it?
Would you get involved with a person who never bathed?
Do you subscribe to any magazines?
Does it excite you or bother you that so many words begin with Meg(megaphone, megamillions-lottery, megalith, megalosaur, megalomania, megameter Megaplex, etc. etc.)?
If you could go back in time to one era, when would it be?
Are you afraid of anything?
Have you determined what the sound of one hand clapping is?
Should I ask more questions?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever wear sky blue eye shadow?
Have you ever had a car reposessed?
What is your favorite drinking game?
Is it true you prefer North Carolina Barbecue?
What movie(s) make you cry?
Can you rollerblade?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Favourite time of the day?

Smooth OR Stubble?

Rain OR Wind?

Leather OR Denim?

Do u sexually desire any LPSG member?

Do u enjoy the Power aspect of Moderating?

Do u ever dress up for sex?

Would u consider sex with a HOT trans?

Ever screamed in the cinema?

How sexually desirable do u consider yourself to be?

Favourite Film theme song?

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Meg! =)

Do you have any piercings?

What is your middle name, and do you like it?

What color do you wear the most?

How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

Do you like to swim?

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of our coolest and most pleasant members IMO.

TMM, you are a lovely gal. Some questions...

Do you use facebook?

Have you ever travelled outside of your country, and if so, where to?

Have you ever swam in a mountain lake?

If you have a partner, do you fart in bed together?

Are you proud of your nationality?

Have you ever taken a mud bath?

What kind of style would you say your Kitchen is decorated in?

Do you have any Pets?

Whom in your opinion, was the United Kingdom's best Prime Minister (most charismatic and effective).

Much love Miss Meg, I hope you are well!