LPSG Spotlight: Sweet_ass

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What some of the last things on your mind before you go to sleep?
My last thoughts are a combination of daily digest (I can't believe___happened! ) and general paranoia - Is the door locked? Did I turn off the stove? :smile:

What the best thing about the best experience you had outside of sex?
You mean best experience that doesn't include sex?
I once outran two tornados/dust devils driving in the backwaters of Utah.
My road trip partner and I thought we were going to die - one was coming from behind and the other from the side but in front (and there were a few more out there). I had to swerve around debris like an obstacle course at about 110mph - it was floored! When we finally made it through, we pulled over (I was shaking from the adrenaline) and jumped around - then pee'd.

Strangely, it does lead to sex, haha. When we finally got back to Twentynine Palms late that night, I met my then BF at bar off base and we celebrated my being alive at the Motel 6 - very enthusiastically. :biggrin1:

And what is the best thing about the best sexual experience?
Hmm, my first vaginal orgasm.
It took awhile before I liked the sensation of intercourse, so several years after that before I reached a vaginal orgasm. I just recall thinking "hmm, this feels nice", then "Mmm, this is different, uh, wow!", then moved to telling him "don't stop, don't stop". Later, I couldn't speak at all.

All of my energy was concentrated in one spot, like my vag was the center of the universe... which it is. :tongue: When I felt the spasms, it was the greatest feeling of pressure flowing away, of relief that I have experienced. It was so good, I couldn't hear a thing for like a minute after.

What do you hope you will remember when you get old and crusty? :)
Hehe, my family history and every person I have loved. *blush*