LPSG Stats - The Full Summary

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Well, it's a been a long time compiling it, but I'm finally done. Everyone knows of the original Stats topic which eventually ran for 21 pages before Mark asked us all to post stats in our profiles. Well, with a little time here and there to compile it, I now have one Excel spreadsheet with all the data in.

With this I intend to publish a complete range of stats from member's member volumes to percentage of flaccid length when erect, etc, etc. I also which to try and correlate the data to see if there's any relationships between height/weight/etc for us larger guys.

It all stems from the fact that there is a definate lack of data for anyone larger than 8 inches. Hence, from what we have here, excluding the obviously outrageous claims of 18" here and there (I'm sorry - but you WOULD pass out), I intend to provide something that we can all refer to.

HOWEVER - it's not that easy yet.

I must say a big thankyou to you all for publishing your data, but - the first post was well over a year ago so it may need updating AND there's quite a few missing bits.

Therefore, i request that it if you posted your data, can you trundle over to http://www.over13inches.150m.com you will find the massive table of data. Please search for your USERNAME using Ctrl+F when you get there and let me know on over13inches@yahoo.co.uk what has changed with your profile. If everything's OK, there's no need to email.

This will take some time, so please bear with me - could I request that any changes to your data be sent to me by the end of March at the very latest. If your data is still incomplete after this date, it will NOT be used in any calculations.

Also - if you did not post, please feel free to add your complete stats to the database - get in touch!

Please also note the following:

Sizes stated between, for example, 7" & 7.25" are taken as the higher value (7.25")

2. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Grr - hadn't finished....

Also...

Sizes are rounded to the nearest quarter when stated at point 1, 2, 3 etc
    I've accounted for age where possible (i.e. posted in 2002 up to Jan 2003 - add 1 yr)
    Where shoe size is stated alongside a UK location, I have already adjusted the size accordingly
    Sizes stated between two values (i.e. between 7" & 7.5") are adjusted to the median (7.25")
    Shoe size is in American sizes - if you entered a European size, please adjust accordingly to American

Thanks guys!

Enjoy the read!

3. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Couple of questions before I send my stats -- for erect girth, what about those of us who are variable? Mine, for example, is quite thick near my body but tapers a bit. Citing the circumference at the thickest point might be a little deceptive. Maybe an average?

And for flaccid length, would you prefer "cold shower" or relaxed flaccid length?

4. jonb

Gold Member

First, personal issues:

1) I'm 20, not 21. I will be 21 in May, though.
    2) My feet have grown to 10.5 now
    3) I live in Cali; I was born and raised in South Dakota, if that helps
    4) My father was full-blooded Sihasape Lakota. My mom's side of the family is largely Mexican, though. I noticed you shafted a lot of us intermediate shades by just leaving it blank. (Also, in general terms, race is based on appearance, not language, so a 'race' consisting of all Spanish-speakers is mind-numbingly stupid. Of course, the whole idea of a 'race' is, since the traits we associate with race appear independently of each other in various populations: I've always used Ethiopian noses as the classic example.)

Now, for general problems:
    5) Sexual orientation is more a continuum.
    6) blackbanana's 16 inches seem a little off. I wanna see pix for proof! (See? Now I'm talking like a pirate.)
    7) Not all of us have ctrl+F. Please don't assume everyone has Internet Expirer and Windblows.
    8) If you're not using kilograms, meters, seconds, and combinations thereof (e.g., cubic meters or kilograms per square meter or meters per second), it's of vital importance that you include the proper measure in the title. That goes for penis size as well: While I doubt anyone is using meters, there is that inch/centimeter issue.

5. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Erm, the link doesn't work now. ???

6. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#4 date=02/16/04 at 08:19:44]Erm, the link doesn't work now.  ???[/quote]

U sure? Seems fine to me (7.20pm UK time) ???

7. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#3 date=02/16/04 at 02:16:31]First, personal issues:

1) I'm 20, not 21. I will be 21 in May, though.
    2) My feet have grown to 10.5 now
    3) I live in Cali; I was born and raised in South Dakota, if that helps
    4) My father was full-blooded Sihasape Lakota. My mom's side of the family is largely Mexican, though. I noticed you shafted a lot of us intermediate shades by just leaving it blank. (Also, in general terms, race is based on appearance, not language, so a 'race' consisting of all Spanish-speakers is mind-numbingly stupid. Of course, the whole idea of a 'race' is, since the traits we associate with race appear independently of each other in various populations: I've always used Ethiopian noses as the classic example.)

Now, for general problems:
    5) Sexual orientation is more a continuum.
    6) blackbanana's 16 inches seem a little off. I wanna see pix for proof! (See? Now I'm talking like a pirate.)
    7) Not all of us have ctrl+F. Please don't assume everyone has Internet Expirer and Windblows.
    8) If you're not using kilograms, meters, seconds, and combinations thereof (e.g., cubic meters or kilograms per square meter or meters per second), it's of vital importance that you include the proper measure in the title. That goes for penis size as well: While I doubt anyone is using meters, there is that inch/centimeter issue.[/quote]

Jon

The first 4 points need to be emailed to me so I have a record of what I need to change. Ta!

I appreciate the race issue - this was a toughie since I understand it can be a sensitive issue - as can orientation. However, I have simply compiled what I had into what I could broadly term. The blank boxes mean that there was no definate race stated - i.e. "i'm half American, half Italian".

Blackbanana stated that size so...
    I take it u haven't seen the 18" claim?

Windows Expirer/Windblows - aye - true didn't think of that since I've always used it. No harm done though hopefully...

The metric/imperial issue - went with imperial since most people stated stats in imperial plus we tend to use inches anyways. This is handy if you need to convert anything...http://www.initium.demon.co.uk/converts/metimp.htm

Thanks for the input though mate - much appreciated and hope you'll enjoy the full set of results!

O13

8. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: [quote author=Mr._dB link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#2 date=02/15/04 at 16:25:51]Couple of questions before I send my stats -- for erect girth, what about those of us who are variable?  Mine, for example, is quite thick near my body but tapers a bit.  Citing the circumference at the thickest point might be a little deceptive.  Maybe an average?

And for flaccid length, would you prefer "cold shower" or relaxed flaccid length?[/quote]

Mr._dB

Just noticed ur post!

I have already accounted for such variations - we all know that flaccid, our penises vary quite considerably in dimensions hence where a range is given, I have taken the average - this is covered in the list of points in original post(s). Same applies when erect.

Cold shower or relaxed? Well - again an average would be ideal, but a relaxed flaccid length is, I guess, what most have provided.

Hope this helps - sorry I missed ur post earlier!

O13

9. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: Updated:

00:00am, 17th Feb

Thanks to jonb, hung, prepky, Mr._dB, lomejorhombre, Conclave 27 for updating their entries

Also alphabeticalised (or however u spell it) the data

O13

10. jonb

Gold Member

Well, the measurement issue can be fixed by just adding
    [pre](in)[/pre]
    after the top cell for each penile measure.

Yeah, it worked fine on both Opera and Lynx; it just happens I don't have ctrl-F. (I use Lynx for this forum and others with lots of ads, or just when the net's slow.)

What I meant is, some of these sizes mentioned, 17 1/4 or 16 inches, are in the 'impossible' range.

(Oh, and I generally wouldn't consider more-than-one-half anything 'mixed': Usually, that's used when no particular race predominates. In this case, Mexicans are typically mestizo: The country's like 60% mestizo, 30% Indian, 9% white, and 1% other. I know you realize this: You counted Pecker as white, after all.)

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Jonb, don't blame over13 for my 'white' entry.

He'd left it out just as he had on others' entries but when I e-mailed him with some other stats I told him I was 'caucasian' (which, after all, is what I'm most of, all things being equal.)

Pecker

Confusion say: Finding old man in dark not hard.

12. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: I am seriously impressed!
    BTW, can I instant message you Over13? Just that my e-mail addy's are under a different alias and it removes a lot of confusion!

13. Imported

Gold Member

over13inches: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#11 date=02/17/04 at 00:41:15]I am seriously impressed!
    BTW, can I instant message you Over13? Just that my e-mail addy's are under a different alias and it removes a lot of confusion![/quote]

No probs mate

Reference for everyone else though - please email if you can cos I find it easier through email

Ta!

14. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

All I get when I go to the site is a page full of ads followed by a note that reads Page too big to be displayed completely, so I can't view it. If my stats are listed as they are in the old LPSG stats thread, they are accurate.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: 7.25" was the starting length of my dick when I came here I think. It's now 7.75" due to the fact I do PE. My girth is about 5.6" now aswell.

16. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#13 date=02/18/04 at 00:11:16].... Page too big to be displayed completely...[/quote]

And this surprised you <GRIN and a WINK>?

Take care

Ceg

17. Imported

Gold Member

mentatzps: Thanks for having made this page, over13inches. I checked my stats and it's ok except my height...what does 69 mean ? I'm 5'8 tall (1m72). I'm no really useful in that chart, tough.

I have other remarks :
    1) I would have preferred you to put "Gay" instead of "Homosexual", but it's purely personal opinion.
    2) Too bad we can't sort them by the column we want.

Thanks anyway. ;D

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=mentatzps link=board=meetgreet;num=1076869148;start=0#16 date=02/20/04 at 15:28:55]I would have preferred you to put "Gay" instead of "Homosexual"[/quote]

???

19. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Well... ummm, 13 wrote "Straight" instead of "Heterosexual." Maybe Ment wants a congruent term for his sexuality.

20. jonb

Gold Member

That makes sense. Hell, if one thinks about it, sexuality's on a continuum. I'm generally straight, but as I've said, men give better handjobs. (For one thing, short nails.)

Draft saved Draft deleted