Lpsg Stories... Should We Rebuild This Section And Make It Searchable?

Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?

• Hell Yeah! That would be amazing!

Votes: 1,248 96.4%
  • I'm happy the way it is.

Votes: 24 1.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 12 0.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 11 0.8%

• Total voters

AboSarieli

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I want to start a thread about sharing of personal life & love TRUE stories (crushes, romantic and relationship stories, not with a focus on erotic) and I am not sure if I should start it under "Erotic Stories" or under "Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy". I don't want to make a mistake so I am first asking here. If somebody could help, I'd appreciate it.

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say it fits Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy better than Erotic stories. You may want to ask a specific question other than "share true stories".

AboSarieli

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say it fits Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy better than Erotic stories. You may want to ask a specific question other than "share true stories".
Thanks. Well, I detailed between the paranthesis what I plan on asking more specifically. I'll post there when I'll have time.

D

deleted22066121

I would like to see categories and also searchable. That would be nice.

D

deleted1323554

Having keywords you can search depending on topic. Eg. Nifty has a great search depending on category and keywords

krill

Experimental Member
Media
At the very least it should be separated into “gay” vs “straight” categories. Trying to find stories of interest with generic titles like “My Boyfriend’s Big Cock” doesn’t definitively tell the reader whether that is going to be a hetero- or homosexual story. Another useful categorical aid would be to further separate the stories into “fantasy” vs “reality.” For example, I tend to enjoy stories that are somewhat fantastical: ie: the guy with the foot- long cock who can fuck and cum for hours and make women beg and cum endlessly, etc.

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask whether or not this would be appropriate for this section. Thought about messaging a Mod but then I discovered this thread.

Is it acceptable to embed AI images along side your story within a thread?
I wanted to include a visual of possibly one or more characters in my graphic stories. example below.

The image below was created with AI and I wrote the sample story around it. I‘ve always liked the idea of including visuals to storytelling to help engage the reader. What do you think of this format? And is it acceptable to this section?

-It’s Ancient Rome at the coliseum and the natives have gathered to view the latest batch of challengers to the King’s Champion as wagers are made. Gamblers line up to inspect the quality of the fighter’s muscle and stamina while other deviants fondle the meaty cocks and finger the assholes of the young muscled warriors in plain sight. The fighters know this is custom practice and remain quiet and composed as the indignities unfold. Instead they look forward to tomorrow’s events before the King along with its riches and rewards -

img_2526-jpeg.113138151

@LPSG Support

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask whether or not this would be appropriate for this section. Thought about messaging a Mod but then I discovered this thread.

Is it acceptable to embed AI images along side your story within a thread?
I wanted to include a visual of possibly one or more characters in my graphic stories. example below.

The image below was created with AI and I wrote the sample story around it. I‘ve always liked the idea of including visuals to storytelling to help engage the reader. What do you think of this format? And is it acceptable to this section?

-It’s Ancient Rome at the coliseum and the natives have gathered to view the latest batch of challengers to the King’s Champion as wagers are made. Gamblers line up to inspect the quality of the fighter’s muscle and stamina while other deviants fondle the meaty cocks and finger the assholes of the young muscled warriors in plain sight. The fighters know this is custom practice and remain quiet and composed as the indignities unfold. Instead they look forward to tomorrow’s events before the King along with its riches and rewards -

img_2526-jpeg.113138151

@LPSG Support
Hi,

We love the stories section, and we want to see it flourish. You are welcome to attach AI images with your stories, but please note that the landscape with AI / deepfake legislation is evolving rapidly. Two conditions that we would ask you to please observe with these:

- The images are creations are of your own direction with the AI tools and not just pulled from somewhere else.

- That they not bear a deliberate likeness of any particular person or personality (this one is the most important, as it has to do with consent, privacy, etc.).