Lpsg Stories... Should We Rebuild This Section And Make It Searchable?

Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?

• Hell Yeah! That would be amazing!

Votes: 1,248 96.4%
  • I'm happy the way it is.

Votes: 24 1.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 12 0.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 11 0.8%

• Total voters

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always thought "Fictitious Stories" is dreadful. Why not either just "Fiction" or "Stories"? "Fiction" would be great if you want to limit it to that. However, I prefer just "Stories" because some "real life" stories can be really hot, also. In fact, many "fictitious stories" start with the line, "This is a real story. . . "

Agreed. To me sometimes the best ones start out true and wander into what you you wished happened. I'm working on one right now based on a post from another site which the poster claims is true. Is it really? No idea, but I'm gonna make it end up a lot wilder than what he told, that much you can count on.

Reactions: LilJock

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any kind of organization would be hugely awesome, I joined LPSG for the stories and I have to say going thru each page to find what I’m looking for takes forever i searches 50 pages one time to select three or four stories to read

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Preventing posts that are just "bump" and "post more" across the board would actually be a great system improvement. Nothing like going through the trouble of logging on to check an email response and finding out that's all it is.

pescar

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agree with the suggestions

I think the idea of splitting it into broad categories like Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Authoritarian, Cuckold, SPH, etc would be great.

Tags would also be great. The way to keep this from getting out of hand would be to limit the number of tags on a story (to say 5).

Also, "title tags" just after the story heading (required) would be helpful: like MF, MM, FF, MFM, FMF; Auth(oritarian); SNM; CBT; etc. Frequently the title doesn't give a good idea of what the story is about. This could be also helped by providing a line of description below the title, such as:

"The Plumber Fixes Mrs. Jones Pipes" (MF, Size, Cuck)
Mrs Jones has an adventure with the plumber's big pipe; Mr. Jones comes home unexpectedly and watches.

"The High School Jock Loses More than the Game" (MM, Size Compare, SPH)
The hunky quarterback is pantsed during a game by his archival.

I've always thought "Fictitious Stories" is dreadful. Why not either just "Fiction" or "Stories"? "Fiction" would be great if you want to limit it to that. However, I prefer just "Stories" because some "real life" stories can be really hot, also. In fact, many "fictitious stories" start with the line, "This is a real story. . . "

Just in passing: Do users know they can already search stories by words in the story or title? I've found this helpful to screen for things I'm interested in.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?

I come for the stories and stay for the pictures. I love the idea of having a way to see categories or tags. I am sure there are so many fantastic stories I never read due to them getting buried or being around longer than my membership.

Reactions: LPSG Support

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the idea of splitting it into broad categories like Straight, Gay, Bisexual, Authoritarian, Cuckold, SPH, etc would be great.

Tags would also be great. The way to keep this from getting out of hand would be to limit the number of tags on a story (to say 5).

Also, "title tags" just after the story heading (required) would be helpful: like MF, MM, FF, MFM, FMF; Auth(oritarian); SNM; CBT; etc. Frequently the title doesn't give a good idea of what the story is about. This could be also helped by providing a line of description below the title, such as:

Mrs Jones has an adventure with the plumber's big pipe; Mr. Jones comes home unexpectedly and watches.

Just in passing: Do users know they can already search stories by words in the story or title? I've found this helpful to screen for things I'm interested in.

Well shit, now I want to read The High School Jock Loses More than the Game it sounds totally hot!

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Agree with batnballs 100%

Also, maybe change the header to just stories? There's no place to post true stories so may as well have it here with a tag for true. Stories always seem just a little hotter when they are (or can be believed to be) true

This just is not true

Almost all of these supposedly true stories can easily fit into 1` or 2 even 3 sub categories that exist now

In 99.9 % a male, the one doing the fucking has a large penis -- Sex with a large penis those stories are supposedly true

The norm is it involves some sort of relationship dynamic -- Relationship s ...

You can often see how they involve or could involve some kind of "womens issues"

yearites

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I knew the money I’d pay for a membership here was going to go towards making this actually happen then I could then say I bet there’s other people who feel similarly who also don’t pay for this site and then subsequently maybe have a go fund me account t I could pay you to pay someone else to do it

Reactions: jay noel

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My comment is that limiting the number of tags...would often leave off other tags...and would be arbitrary...and hinder searches...which is the reason for tags...to help in searching for themes.

Reactions: LilJock

I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?
could be good to have a true stories section, too

Reactions: Scouse_sean