LPSG - style or substance?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Yes, they could all be merged into one massive thread, but you see, just like you did, everyone wants a thread of their own. A separate forum could be created for such a purpose. If that is something you desire please feel free to mention it in the "Solution" thread.

I (and perhaps others, I can't remember exactly) mentioned it four months ago in that thread and nothing has ever come of it.

While you may not have the "power" to fix or change what is on the board you do have the power to guide the mods to a thread you feel should be moved. Report the OP and suggest a forum move or add a link to a previous thread if you think it's a topic repeat. The people I don't see mentioning this problem are the ones who are proactive enough to do the things I just mentioned.

You've suggested this to me before with threads in Celebrity Endowments, but I really don't want take the time to PM any mod for these sorts of things every time I see one. Would it be a good idea to create a thread in the Help Desk specifically to alert you guys to this?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I (and perhaps others, I can't remember exactly) mentioned it four months ago in that thread and nothing has ever come of it.

You've suggested this to me before with threads in Celebrity Endowments, but I really don't want take the time to PM any mod for these sorts of things every time I see one. Would it be a good idea to create a thread in the Help Desk specifically to alert you guys to this?

You could do that if you want and I'll stick it for you. Another way is if you can find the original thread(s), copy the link and insert it into the comments section as you report the OP of the duplicate thread.

As to there being four months with no response, how about we bump that thread.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
http://www.lpsg.org/42582-re-new-pix.html

No?

No. That was from February of 2007 so no, it's not new.Although my intention was not, to start a whole thread about me,there isn't another way to let people I know and admire, see that I put my pictures back. Short of writing more posts than my poor screwed up wrist's can handle.
Since when has this ever been a place, where only those with impeccable form ever posted? We can suggest all we want, it doesn't mean anything is certain to get done,these aren't my rules and they seem to be applied arbitrarily in my opinion,which doesn't mean squat, it's not my site. I must have missed that part, about looking for shade,for the newbies !:rolleyes:
Lest this is misinterpreted,I'm not dumpng on you,Gillette.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

No?

No. That was from February of 2007 so no, it's not new.Although my intention was not, to start a whole thread about me,there isn't another way to let people I know and admire, see that I put my pictures back. Short of writing more posts than my poor screwed up wrist's can handle.
Since when has this ever been a place, where only those with impeccable form ever posted? We can suggest all we want, it doesn't mean anything is certain to get done,these aren't my rules and they seem to be applied arbitrarily in my opinion,which doesn't mean squat, it's not my site. I must have missed that part, about looking for shade,for the newbies !:rolleyes:

This is why some folks don't need coffee in the morning. They start thinking and even worse, thinking logically.

I'm going to hide now before cigarbabe comes to get me for that. :biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No?

I'm not interpreting it as dumping. But I'm not sure if you're seeing my point.

You said you were tired of people posting new pic announcements and I pointed out that you had done the same at one time, thus contributing to the very thing you were complaining about.

What I'm trying to get across is that it's unfair for those of us who have been here longer to bemoan the fact that newer people are still discovering and enjoying doing the things that we did ourselves but now as veterans have lost interest in.

Starting threads to announce new pics is just one of those things.