LPSG Superlatives

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was on the yearbook committee my junior and senior year (co-editor junior year, sr editor senior year), our teacher didn't allow us to nominate students for these titles, because he said it was just a popularity contest. I never really thought about it like that, because the schools I attended in Oklahoma always did this for their senior class, but then I started to think about it, and I realized how right Mr Endicott was. I am glad that Ashland doesn't do this in their yearbook. That being said, I'm not playing this game.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was on the yearbook committee my junior and senior year (co-editor junior year, sr editor senior year), our teacher didn't allow us to nominate students for these titles, because he said it was just a popularity contest. I never really thought about it like that, because the schools I attended in Oklahoma always did this for their senior class, but then I started to think about it, and I realized how right Mr Endicott was. I am glad that Ashland doesn't do this in their yearbook. That being said, I'm not playing this game.

Well, aren't you the participatory one.

Most likely not to nominate anybody: Mandee

haha. Nice.