LPSG T-Shirt Idea

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I generally don't wear T-shirts as shirts, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy one. If there were other options available, like boxers, I would buy a pair or two just for fun.
I agree.

I've never been one to wear 'sayings' or logo T-shirts, but if that's all that's available, I'd probably buy it and not wear it.:redface: Boxers or underwear, on the other hand, seem to go well with LPSG. You could perhaps have boxers that have an LPSG logo and say "I qualify," I don't qualify," "do I qualify?" or "take 'em off to see if I qualify!" Something corny like that, anyway.:tongue: LPSG boxers would definitely be something that I'd buy and wear, even if it just had the LPSG logo. Plus, they're private wear, so you can support LPSG without letting everyone know what you do or don't have.:biggrin:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I could never get away with the tshirt here but I could buy underwear. OOoo pouch briefs with lpsg on them. Also, I don't do credit card donations because I want to remain anonymous. If I had a mailing address, I could send you a money order. So how bout it Rob? Here's from hootie a little booty.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, I could never get away with the tshirt here but I could buy underwear. OOoo pouch briefs with lpsg on them. Also, I don't do credit card donations because I want to remain anonymous. If I had a mailing address, I could send you a money order. So how bout it Rob? Here's from hootie a little booty.
Ah, that's a question that's been on my mind! I unfortunately don't have a credit card, but I'd easily send a money order to become a gold member!

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
edit H69
You could perhaps have boxers that have an LPSG logo and say "I qualify," I don't qualify," "do I qualify?" or "take 'em off to see if I qualify!"

I still have my belt buckle I crafted out of aluminum in shop class that says "Home of the Whopper" and has an arrow pointing downward...:tongue: :biggrin1:
Another sly marketing idea, perhaps?:rolleyes:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Also, I purposely would leave off the .org so that for all anyone knows the shirt wearer could be a member of this LPSG.

I had 2 initial ideas about hwo the was be, one, as stated, would be that it was pretty exclusive, whereby anyone who knew what LPSG was, would have to be a member, maybe a knowing nod or wink if you saw someone wearing it!

the second would be LPSG.org, a good source of advertising, and the t-shirt then becomes a case of bragging rights if you will

either way, I would consider buying one :smile:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still have my belt buckle I crafted out of aluminum in shop class that says "Home of the Whopper" and has an arrow pointing downward...:tongue: :biggrin1:
Another sly marketing idea, perhaps?:rolleyes:

Aren't you worried about Hamburgler coming up to you at an embarrassing moment and serving you a "Cease and Desist" order?

Now I figure my "Duesenberg Straight 8" buckle is safe, as Fred and August Duesenberg are long dead. Unfortunately the "8" isn't quite right. For that matter neither is the "straight".

Pryvate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmmm an original T-shirt, with the "Official Member" signature... i want one!! such a fantastic idea!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Since some people don't wear t-shirts, so how about a 3 button golf shirt?
Since it's LPSG, will they only be available in xxxl?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As shameless as I am, I'm not sure I would actually wear that in public.

I'm shameless and would wear it in a public place. My boyfriend is also shameless, he wears his "bigger longer and uncut" South Park t-shirt, in public. One friend said it isn't compliant to truth in advertising, due to understatement. She thinks it should say, "much bigger way longer and totally obviously uncut."

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aren't you worried about Hamburgler coming up to you at an embarrassing moment and serving you a "Cease and Desist" order? edit H69

Cease and desist what? The way things are in my sex life, the damn thing's gonna shrivel up and I'll be hearing "Where's the beef?":rolleyes: :eek:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cease and desist what? The way things are in my sex life, the damn thing's gonna shrivel up and I'll be hearing "Where's the beef?":rolleyes: :eek:

Unfortunately, I hear ya. :dead1:

An LPSG belt buckle would be more useful than a t-shirt. I don't consider t-shirts to be suitable public attire, but I always wear a belt for fear of the dire social consequences should my pants fall down.